Ethpy just dipped below 300. Gonna be pretty good time to hop back in soon so keep an eye on it!

ethpy just dipped below 300. Gonna be pretty good time to hop back in soon so keep an eye on it!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x410cac201ffc0e0e4c179d926076d25bf8bc5b92
shadowpyramid.com/metamask.html
ethpyramid.com/coins.html
scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
shadowpyramid.com/)
etherscan.io/txs?a=0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878&p=35
powhchart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4ETH on board and strapped in. Waiting for the rest of the crew members to drop their bags!
DIVSNEK is god

seems like the eth is moving here?

etherscan.io/address/0x410cac201ffc0e0e4c179d926076d25bf8bc5b92

ALL ETH is going HERE: etherscan.io/address/0x410cac201ffc0e0e4c179d926076d25bf8bc5b92

Leaked contract code of ethpyr2, confirmed by some devs

>buy my shitclone instead bro I promise it will work out better than shadow

you call that chicken shit a move? Where's the fucking page and has the code been tested? I call this a SCAM with no support at all. Don't trust these monkeys, ethpyramid.com is only real money maker with support from devs and marketeers. Get in while sticks last

omg. am I about to be rich off of $50?

eh, gonna wait a bit longer to buy the dip

i always do 1 gwei. and it always goes through.
highly connected area

Get some 20% dividends from buys while it's cheapp niggers

as long as people promote it it's gonna last forever.
if there was an attack system to attack whales that'd be nice. but real whales would just divide up their shit eal small, and then people would just flatten it by attacking the highest token holders. jesus. this is a mad man's game.

I don't care about losing Eth to a ponzi scheme, I care about losing Eth to shitty code. Let me know when one of these runs for a week without breaking.

I want to see this snake in my clone.

underrated post

ETHPyramid outliving Shadowfork already. So far, so good. Please keep an eye out.

I bought in last night and made about 20% return, I think I got in around 200ish and its around 280 now. I think that if the price tanks Ill be able to get to 40-60% in dividends...hopefully it lasts for a few more days then I will have my full investment back woot

Ya this thing is gonna last and be great. Devs still working on site and stuff. Dividends get better and better as more people sell. Im stoked to go down to low 200s and back up a bunch as Ill ahve a largeish % of the tokens in taht area.

I think what people are gonna realize soon is that when the devs build gambling applications that directly feed ETH to the pyramid.....people are gonna get in more!!!

source on this?

I am in both. no time to fuck around and miss on these dividends.

ethpyramid.com/coins.html

Shadow already worked out better than ethpyramid though.

Got in Ethpyramid yesterday. Go to reinvest my dividends at the rock bottoms price we are at. Somehow manage to cash out my tokens... Forced to rebuy.... god damnit that was a lot of money that I didn’t need to lose if I was not retarded. FUCKKKK! Whatever this looks like it will be around for awhile I’ll just reinvest dividends on the next dip.

Add a small position to shadow. it's low.

devs and others were talking about it earlier, along the lines of driving more ETH to the pot without relying on new people to keep buying in

to the moon

Eh not sure how much I trust them. Aren’t they the ones who had shit code that cost some dude 232 eth? So far Ethpyramid seems a lot more legit. I’m down on my initial because of my own fuck up but not by much. I’d be even right now if it wasn’t for that and that was in 24 hours. Probably be back at even tomorrow since I fucked myself but whatever. Only put in .3 eth anyways. I plan on reinvesting my dividends every dip.

I went on 10 on these ponzis at scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html yesterday before sleep (10 hours ago)

Results:
ethpyr 65% token value 4% dividends
shadowpyr 75% token value 8% dividends
420pyr 40% token value 14% dividends (never trust a stoner)
0xf39729a9 72% token value 2% dividends
0xc908a341 88% token value 6% dividends
0xa9e20fdd 68% token value 6% dividends
0x344b603d 52% token value 4% dividends
0xc83caf10 76% token value 2% dividends
0x3854962a 78% token value 2% dividends
0x2309ec05 90% token value 4% dividends
0x8c9ae207 88% token value 6% dividends

in short they're all stinkers, if you buy in after the first few minutes you'll see that shit go down to 0 before you make a profit. the model works in theory but in reality people don't give enough of a fuck to get in when it dips

yeah ethpyramid seems legit

Is that you based 232 whalebro? Pls dont kill anyone this time

No, you're thinking of PoWH and its shadowfork. Shadow pyramid is just Ethpyramid but without the dev prebuy. It's actually a contract that the devs of Ethpyramid deployed with the same exact source code (this can be easily verified by checking etherscan) of the "official" one - the dev deployed a bunch of decoys so that people wouldn't find his officially endorsed one until he posted the address - but they are all identical so the community decided to move to a then-empty one that actually rewarded them rather than the devs.

I was in Ethpyramid literally the moment it was possible for the public to do so, and got in Shadow comparatively late (after about 20 minutes of it being shilled in the discord of the official one), and Shadow had far more returns and is currently doing much better in terms of percentage.

Guys the point of this shit isn't to jew each other, thats weakhands strategy. We all hold for a month then shill it to reddit and normies at 10x.

I don’t know man I’d be even today in Ethpyramid if I didn’t fuck up. I’d be positive by this time tomorrow. By how much? Not sure but I would have broken even and some.

Shadow is a better buy. Why would you want to buy into one that is 300 eth vs one that is fluctuating between 50 and 100? so fucking easy.

I’m down.

This. Think long term not pump and dump for 5 minutes. Long term hodl = free money.

You shadowfags are all weak hands thats your problem. Can't even wait for official release. Shadowfags are all short term faggots that will be gone after a day. The point of this shit is to get normies on board last.

tldr, fuck you for splitting the userbase, confusing which one to go into, and fuck you for trying to get gains off of Veeky Forums weakhands faggots instead of going for the long term normie wallet rape

First movers advantage counts for a lot. If you have the first 0.01 in one of these, you will have .27 by the time it hits 2.8 (hypothetically)

Well shit. Shill the next dip and I may buy in. It’s on the rise now. I’d be losing a shit ton to sell my Ethpyramid now since I just had to rebuy because of my own fuck up.

This, and you were very kind to OG to leave out the part where the lead dev of ethpy Divine sold his initial 5 ETH investment for 120 to the top and triggered the huge crash from which its continued to bleed. Other whale accounts that invested nearly as early still hold a dangerous % of OG pyramid's coins. Shadow Pyramid is the only investment that makes sense right now, unless you want to gamble on one of the shitclones in the single digits and hope some idiot buys after you.

The eth pyr staff arent helping by FUDding they own people either. The loss in confidence is not worth the small amount of divs

I am in both you cunt. both can make you money. the first one was whales first. a huge turn off. shadow can't be dumped by one person. it's all small fish with small deposits. look at the fucking transaction history.

the main one dropped because the whale who bought in before everyone else sold everything.

Yeah not saying you should jump ship right now, no nee to lose fees. Both are low and if you're in either then you're in a good spot IMO. Just hodl and collect dividends. I'm sure there'll be plenty of threads when there's an event worth switching for.

Didn't feel the need to mention it since I think everyone knows it already. It's not like Divine is being especially deceptive about it, sure he didn't warn anyone but he's not trying to hide it either.

the original is controlled by a few whales why would you want to be in on that shit.

you know what you're right dude 100 people buying 70 ETH pre release is much better than 20 people buying 20 ETH pre release, just sold 100k ethpyramid for shadow

I may just put another .3 eth into shadow. Have a little in both and just collect dividends. People should be shilling both a lot more haven’t been seeing a lot.

>checked

Who fucking cares? The idea of this shit is that its supposed to be long term. God fucking NO ONE will be able to dump the original once it's 10x. This is supposed to be a long term thing faggot, something we shill to reddit in a few months. If someone owns 10% when there's still less than 1000eth in it WHO CARES? You are weak hands.

Veeky Forums has been shilled at least 4 times for 2.5 million dollars worth, shilling elsewere would be more worth

>fuck you for trying to get gains off of Veeky Forums weakhands faggots instead of going for the long term normie wallet rape
Divine's the one who made over 100k on you discord fags, this is literally no different than those pump and dump groups where the leader says you'll make money of the normies but its actually just the leader making money off all of you.

>in b4 divine already dumped on all of us so now its ok
No you idiot, that is exactly the fucking problem. Way to turn a brilliant idea of a decentralized pyramid scheme into a regular old traditional pyramid scheme with only one big winner.

Maybe if you didn't have a small handful of guys compromising the entire project because they wanted to get rich in less than a day your plan would have worked. If only there were a pyramid that matched that description and can be literally proven that there's no early whales, hmm...

I plan on holding for awhile and reinvesting dividends on the dips. But we need people buying and selling more consistently or we aren’t getting any dividends.

I think the general idea is that while making money off of the normies is a worthwile cause, there is much surer money to be made off of Veeky Forumstards who expect to make money off of normies. This is the general idea behind every PnD and these ponzis as well.

I don't fucking care where the whales are, the concept is just beginning. We had two failed versions by retarded devs. Now we have two new ones. Support the main one so we can actually get the concept successful for the long term or fuck you.

It's fucking one day old and you faggots are already jewing each other and trying to kill the official release for some clone ffs.
>the leader says you'll make money of the normies but its actually just the leader making money off all of you.
Only if it dies now, fucking short term faggot. Unless you want a thousand clones for all time that don't last more than a day. Do you want that or do you want a real long term ethpyramid? Get in the fucking original.

Starting twitter re-tweet promotion for Shadow (shadowpyramid.com/) The person who receives the most re-tweets (that are not bots, they must look mostly organic) will receive at least 0.15 ETH.

post your twitter here with the results.

This makes sense.

Of course I want long term, it was the original dev who decided a quick buck was more attractive. Shadow pyramid what you should support if you want long term, it's where all the community OGs went and will continue to be active in.
We both seem to agree that supporting one is better than fragmenting, the difference is that I'm deciding to support the only one worth supporting.

Shitflinging aside, shadowpyramid.com just passed 60 now. Ethpyramid's down to 288, but keep in mind movement in any direction is good if you're a hodler; that's the whole theory that makes this work. People who fall for the dunning-kruger effect will lose money trying to buy low and sell high, and all that money lost goes directly into your divs.

BOTH pyramids are worth supporting right now, I do agree that Shadow is more fair and has more opportunity to be early before the log function stifles the price movement, but name recognition also goes a long way and the fact that Shadow is mostly only discussed in comparison to Ethpyramid means you can't really unlink them.

The best part about holding both is that when indecisive normies can't decide which one to support, they'll go back and forth and lose fees in both directions. This is how you'll really make bank.

The very idea of shadow is that the original has peaked already. In your previous post you even said as much, that "it's just the leader making money off all of you". So nice try.

Both are brand fucking new. How is shadow the long term one if you faggots are worth less and are upset about "whales" in the original which still isn't worth jack shit compared to PoWH before it crashed? You are not supporting a long term concept at all. You are supporting your clone faggotry, a quick pump and dump that will destroy hope of a long term pyramid if it wins. The whole idea of this concept is that WEAK HANDS lose, the whole idea is based on long term HODL. Even if what you say is true and the ethpyramid devs cash out and it drops, I DON'T EVEN CARE. THEY THEMSELVES ARE WEAK HANDS THEN. It can pump and dump forever, we don't need clones. WE HOLD ONE AND MAKE THIS SHIT WORK. Stop shilling shadow.

People have been yearning for a flippening.

Shadow Pyramid WILL overtake EthPyramid. It's only a matter of time.

That's right goy, cash out into shadow hehe

Because there literally hasn't been 1 single whale to invest in Shadow Pyramid yet. Shadow Pyramid is WHALE FREE because no whale will ever go near it. EthPyramid is full of baby dev whale and actual whales, and they hold 90% of all dividends.

Why don't you prove it shill? And it can pump and dump forever regardless. Supporting shadow makes zero sense.

I'm gonna keep shilling the one that will make all of us the most money, sorry if that hurts your investment, but don't blame me for your dev's greed.
Then again given how adamant you are about which pyramid to support makes me wonder if it's just a simple vested interest or if this is the rage of a whale upset that his suckers are wising up.

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878&p=35

look for yourself you dumb fucking pajeet

there isn't any whales in the shadowpyramid

That's trivial to prove since this is all on the blockchain. Just look at the transactions on etherscan. Supporting both Shadow and Main make a lot of sense to me, best way to capitalize on both and to hedge your bets based on which one wins in the end.

>how adamant you are about which pyramid to support
You say that but you're pretty adamant about your own side too. Could just as easily argue that you're just trying to get people to buy your Shadow bags.

The one that will make the most money is ethpyramid you fuck, because it has more long term potential. How the fuck is "whales own too much" a valid argument when it's only a fraction of what PoWH was at anyway? People have lost faith in the original concept and we should be REVIVING it not jewing what little people are left. You are a fucking shill killing the concept with a clone. Fuck you. No one will have any faith in the concept if the original dies too, it will be pump and dump forever with nobody sticking to one.

FUCK
YOU

whales are in your little pyramid bud, when you sleep one of them will sell and you will kill yourself

yeah except as you literally just fucking said it can be proven that there's no shadow pyramid whales, ergo I am not one. On the other hand when you get someone shilling OG while fudding the most community supported one, you have to ask whether they have a large enough position in the former to explain that shilling Who has a large enough position in shadow pyramid to be motivated to decieve? provably no one.

You're wrong. EthPyramid is full of lazy hodlers who want the pyramid to grow itself. Once Shadow Pyramid hits the front page of Reddit, it will EXPLODE, and this board will be flooded with pink wojaks whining that they missed the rocket.

Ok cool. Now guess what, I don't fucking care because if it reaches what PoWH does the "whales" won't look like shit anyway.
Nobody should even fucking care about whales at this stage. Fuck I hate you, I hate you so fucking bad for taking this great concept, ruined by bad coding and trying to kill it for a clone with THE EXACT SAME CODE just because "muh whales".

It's actually a little bit scary how there are NO whales in Shadow Pyramid right now. In PoWH, all its clones, and EthPyramid, there are tons of whales. Shadow Pyramid has ZERO whales atm.

MUH WHALESSSSS
Even ETH Is a fucking fraction of what PoWH was. What the fuck are the whales?
>Once Shadow Pyramid hits the front page of Reddit, it will EXPLODE
Wow I could say the same with ethpyramid, support the original concept already.

Fair enough, but that can be relative. Somebody with a 0.1 position in Shadow might consider that a lot of money even if it's a small overall % of the pot. People have shilled harder for less. Just see any begging thread.

True, and yet it still has a higher price and more activity than every other one besides the Main one itself. That's what gives me confidence that it could last quite a long time alongside it.

Not just whales, pre-mined whales who bought before the contract was released and discord whales who brought it up to 400 ETH in literally THREE MINUTES who have been dumping EthPyramid ever since.

you sound mad because you invested in a pyramid run by greedy pajeets, ethpyramid is hitting 50eth at the end of the day screenshot this

Not supporting the original when a select few own over half the supply.

Time to jump ship mate? I’m in Ethpyramid too. I don’t know I think it should still be the one. I’m in for pocket change so I really don’t care to much.

Right now its a fight between strong hands, only the strongest of hodlers will survive, then the pump will come and rain dividends.

Wow guess what? It doesn't matter even if it drops because it's designed for long term hold. Yet you can't fucking long term hold you have to shill shadow to try and replace it after a potential drop. That's your fucking problem. We want one to remain, we want one to pump and dump. We don't want people ship jumping every time one goes down. Then we have a million clones fucker. I'm so fucking pissed off at you shadow shills. Can't we just get ONE reliable one going already after the PoWH cancer? Do you have to throw shit at the original one day in because of "muh whales". It's the same fucking code.

OG down another 8, shadowpyramid up 2.
The flippening is happening. Leave the OG whales with the biggest bag of all. PUNISH THEIR GREED BY TAKING BOTH THEIR IDEA AND THEIR MONEY, SHADOWPYRAMID IS THE PEOPLE'S PONZI!

Holy fuck. Does biz never learn

>shadowfork
>powhchain and its countless clones
>bitconEEEEEEEEct

Not a single one of these stayed. Not one, because pyramids and ponzis aren't meant to last. How stupid do you have to be to keep buying into this shit?

Here's an idea: how about investing in a currency that actually solves a problem instead of gambling on literal pyramids?

> whale buys in
> get dividends
> whale cashes out
> get dividends

honestly I don't care if whats get in or out just keep my dividends coming in I'm almost at 100% ROI

Support ethpyramid if you actually care about the concept and want long term gains. Support shadow if you want a quick pump and dump and with no "main pyramid" ever existing for all time.

There's nothing left to solve. Haven't you heard? The oracle problem has already been solved.

It's pyramids all the way down.

Fact. If you actually plan on holding long term why does it matter who buys in or out?

This but backwards. Ethpy is the pump and dump that the lead dev made over $100,000 on at your expense. ShadowPyramid is the actual idea executed as intended, and the one that will stay for the long term.

I don't even think you believe this yourself. Shadow is weak hands by design. How can whales even exist in ethpyramid if it gets as big as powh? The whales will be puny by the time its that big. It's only one day in. What you are saying doesn't even make sense. Stop shilling your clone already.

t. ethpyramid dev

EthPyramid was dead on arrival. Shadow Pyramid has NO whales in it AT ALL, and if they try to get in now, they'll get raped by Snek of Dividends.

the powh shill is real

Ethpyramid will win in the end.

There are no whales unless it dies short term. Why don't you understand what I keep saying? This isn't even close to what powh was yet. People are burned on the concept. Revive the concept if you want gains. Stop shilling against the long term potential by supporting a fucking clone again. Oh my fucking god.

He’s right.

shadow = baby's first pyramid scheme

>Shadow is weak hands by design
What the fuck are you even talking about? it's the exact same code and was put up by the same fucking guy, except it wasn't pumped up by the devs BEFORE it launched. And you know as well as I do how the math works, the guys who bought in early before the fucking website was up get far more rewards as it continues to rise, and their individual power remains extremely strong.

Do you get it yet? Your devs sold you out, they don't give a shit about the idea, they just want your money and they already fucking got it. ShadowPyramid IS the idea and ONLY the idea, no fuckheads to centralize it.

>EthPyramid dying as whales cash out
>Shadow Pyramid growing as poorfags chip in little by little hodling until the end of time

*** ITS NOT PUMPED UP ***
THE ONE GUY THAT LOST MONEY IN POWH SHADOW BOUGHT IN MORE THAN YOUR SO CALLED "WHALES" HAVE IN ETHPYRAMID.

THERE ARE NO WHALES UNLESS YOU THINK IT WILL ONLY LAST SHORT TERM, WHICH YOU DO
BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHADOW SHILL.

Here you idiot who keeps saying ethpy is the original idea and ShadowPyramid is the p&d:
powhchart.com

Which of those two charts looks like a pump and dump do you? And which one looks like pic related?

It's pretty fucking obvious which pyramid is the one to invest in if you believe in the concept.

It's one day old you fucking idiot, it's not even a fraction of what POWH was because people got burned on that.
Do you actually believe what you are saying or are you just shilling muh shadow?

Now is the time to get into the OG contact that will last Ethpyramid.

acuatly Shadowpyramid is a scam because most of the tokens are held by the Devs, u can see this by looking . at contract balance versus tokens created (61 ETH and 2500 tokens) on the other hand, the original pyramid (ETHPyramid) has about 300 ETH and only 5000 tokens created!!
so its pretty obvious which one is the shitty one, RIP Who invested in the shitty ShadowPyramid
Peace