We're recovering.

Is it safe to come out now?

dead cat bounce

hahahahahahahaha *breathes in* hahahahahahahahahaha

going to hang around 7800 tomorrow

Dubs we crash to 1k

dubs we back to 18k by tomorrow arvo

my dubs says we're rallying back to 15k

I genuinely think we might at last be seeing the floor. The 1 day charts all pointed toward the bottom being around here. Could go a little lower into the 7000s, but I don't think the sell hysteria is there anymore. Willing to be proven wrong.

3 green ids in a row... magic

2018 bull run starts now

rollan

My dubs say that you are a faggot.

my dubs say we're going to 25k

Be patient and see where the one day candle closes. If it closes higher than yesterday, be cautiously optimistic. If it closes lower as it seems it will right now, we're still in bear country.

You should be watching for bull resistance around 7900. This is where we bounced on the 2nd. If we bounce again, the bears have probably been rejected for now. If we break below 7900, brace for winter.

If we do bounce, our next point of resistance will be around 9900. After that, we're testing resistance at around 10700, 10800 range.

I wouldn't consider us bullish til we're above 12200. I'd rather see 12800-13000 range to really say we're clear of bear territory.

For now, you can dollar cost average your way down, or just wait for 7900 and buy if it looks like a bounce, or keep waiting if we break below.

This is the first time I've ever posted on this fucking shithole board and I'm sure my effort to give you real waypoints will just be lost to "reddit spacing" and "TA memes" but it's your money. Fuck it up however you want.

Picture just so you might actually notice and not lose money unnecessarily.

recover this

*braaaaaaaap*

Bottoms in and the bull run begins. This weekend will be glorious!

We're back We're back!!

Thanks faglord.

I've had this thought everydayand honestly lets be realistic this isn't stopping until at least 6700

dubs and BTC U$50k EOY

you first, ill come out after you

>we're falling
FUCKING STOP DON'T DO IT BTC FUCK

What charts are you looking at?

buy dgd and use the gains to buy the crash of btc

we are going to 6k

chinese new year is quickly approaching, you fuckers are going to kill yourselves if you don't tether up or get some gains somewhere else

I'm in direct mindcontact with the Boghive

>2 day dip
"Well guess I'm gonna kill myself

>1 hour pump
"ALL IN WITH MY LIFE SAVINGS TO THE MOOOOON!!!"

>Veeky Forums

WTF DID YOU DO?

kek

good post

I'm expecting us to go lower still. 5k or 6k would be around the conservative return to mean scenario. There's also a realistic chance that whales may be keeping the market alive by buying the bottoms and baiting new money in so that they can keep selling at a good price. We've had lower highs after every bounce god knows how many times by now.

Fuck that’s disgusting

its a meme you dip

I just bought 50 bucks of ltc on coinbase did I fuck up?

No, just be patient and wait

>ltc
Damn I'm sorry user, maybe these digits will be of some comfort you.

Sorry, but check em

>ltc

if dubs ur life is ruined

>hodl.gif

nah sorry niggers check em

fuck off
CHECK EM

we're going to 6k boys

my dubs say 1488 btc

Loser
check em faggots ltcfag is gonna kys

Yall need to learn how to get

If dubs you will be nicer to people

my dubs say bitcoing crashes to under 200 by the end of feb. check em fags

Ty TAfag, i'm with you
according to the charts i read
I'm hoping we crash and burn as I already cashed out. I wanna buy back in badly

this, be warned fags
Sell your stack along with the good bears and you win

Hold and you slowly get rekt just like the past few weeks :)

Trips ltc goes to the moon and Charlie Lee buys my bags

my dubs prove we're going all the way to 100k in 2018

thanks taanon, good fucking post.

Double dubs for double d's. CHECKED

Make it STTOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

imo it's going to bleed slowly for another couple days, then maybe have a very slightly green day, and then eat a big load of shit during/after the Senate hearing on the 6th. I think that's going to be the catalyst for a nice big crash as Senators make noise about banning crypto for the good of the people or some shit.

why the fuck does his arm have 2 elbows

Nope. 10k incoming feels good man.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIG GREEN DILDO

Thanks! Bought in for 5k.

VEN gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling of well timed investment. In since 2.00.

thanks user just mortgaged my house

i bought in at $7 two weeks ago

God dammit now I'm sleepy when these sweet gainz start rolling in. I'm gonna wake up to a see of red, aren't I?

>Went 25x short from $9.5k to $8k
>Went 50k long from $7.8k to $8.8k
>Went 10x short again today from $8.6k to $8.2k
>Went 10x long again today from $8.3k to $8.7k

You wouldn't even fucking believe me if I told you how many BTC I've made these last couple of days.

Only minus was that my ETH was bleeding harder than all the alts I sold.

>Went 50k

50x, not 50k.

which exchange are you using?

More... Need more energy... Must make full recovery

Fuck of no coinerfag

DEAD CAT

Bitmex.

I thought I was an idiot for going long too early at 7.8k when it went down to 7.6k, but the site fucking crashed for 20 minutes because too many people tried to go long all at once at 7.6. So my luck turned around real quick. A lot of people missed the opportunity to go long because they waited for the absolute bottom.

What’s your next play? I’m about to close long and open New short at about 9.2 if it breaks 9

LARP

Yeah fucking right....

Thankyou user you just made me a lot of money

broke 9k on bitfinex

we're back boys

you can't survive bear markets without elbow dubs

damn, how much did you earn??

I'm out for now.

I'm expecting consolidation in the 8-9k area for a few weeks, or until all the uncertainty regarding media FUD starts to clear. Things have calmed down a lot, so it's not as easy to guess what happens next. Too risky right now, and I've already made more than enough.

Will probably put another 10x long in a week or two.

You guys are all morons, the chaos god has no power on Veeky Forums. Profits represent order and ascension, progression. These are anathema to entropy.

Oh, and if you were around today for the bottom, you probably saw my long. People were saying "RIP" in the trollbox, kek. They thought it was a 100x going for immediate liquidation.

"Dead cat bounce" is a meme made up by Dunning-Krugers

I've worked on Wall Street and never heard anyone there unironically use the term

>they fell for it
>dump it

Getting comfy and strapped in for the rocket ride.

Enough for supper, and then some.

The fact that everyone on here is suddenly bullish convinces me even further that this is over. And no, recovering in two years or something isn't it not being over. I need gains now you faggots.

For the 10th time

IT'S
A
FUCKING
BEAR
TRAP
YOU
STUPID
NIGGER

The trend so far has been a recovery on the weekend then further assrape and new lows during the week.

Would be a bulltrap you retard

ITS FAR FROM RECOVERING YOU IDIOTS. Fucking bots are manipulating the market..watch it bleed any second from now.

Remember all those TA-faggots calling $8k as the absolute bottom since we were at $15k? Yeah, those faggots were right. Even if it became a self-fulfilling prophecy because everyone expected 8k to be the bottom.

lol its dumping

It's too comfy in here. Something terrible is about to happen.

Didn't buy back in at the bottom, huh?

Fuckkkkk aaaaggghhhhhhhhh noooooooo stopppppppp mommmmyyyy

>implying we've reached media attention

I'm a long-term iron gauntlets Bitcoin purist elite lvl 100k HODLer guys but even I am not in denial about this.

We. are. going.

DOWN
O
W
N

before we go up. think of it this way. the meme is that people are going to commit suicide over this. so until shit gets *that* bad and kek gets his blood sacrifice, we are not going up.

Before $8K the idiots were saying $1K. When 1K became unrealistic they started spouting 5K. Now it's 8K and they're suddenl "right".

We're going below 1k I know because my uncle works at bitcoin

zoom out faggots