Who else /hedged in/ and comfy? :)

Who else /hedged in/ and comfy? :)

I purchased enough for a trustnode during the dip. Wish I had gotten in earlier (or, hell, even at $1000/node, but ~$1400 will have to do. Waiting to feel cozy about it currently. How deep in are you?

How much do you need to put in right now for a trust node? 3K?

Last I checked the coin was hovering around $.11-.14. You need 10,000 for a trustnode, so less than half of what you’re thinking it is. For now, anyway.

Got mah node!

Ready for something... who the fuck knows

Never understood how you get the rewards from the nodes. You just keep your PFR in your wallet and get the dividends there?

Ive got 20k... will we make it brothers? End of Q1/beginning of Q2 will tell the full story obviously

what does node do?

You receive 1% fees of the trades. Passive Income

so many fucking newfags in this thread.
>what does a node do?
>how do you run a node?
Do some research yourself you tech illiterate faggot

dubs and i dump 200 eth into this bad boy

Ooh

this coin actually seems legitimately good - escrow has a lot of value, including for illegitimate purchases and/or tax avoidance right?

like correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't this be huge? i want to buy a few nodes but i seriously can't be fucked using etherdelta

Yes it's huge. It is a crypto market made safe by escrow. Sell anything for crypto.
Test out the demo. It is looking so good.

Do you guys think it will dip agian tonight?

are you aware of any serious competition to pfr? particularly anything that uses nodes in such a clever way?

It looks like $0.10 is the floor.

There are other coins that do masternodes.
But there is no one doing exactly what Payfair does. Local bitcons is the closest thing but it's not even close.
The is a good community on the telegram. Good devs there

Not trying to FUD but doesnt Robinhood do exactly what Payfair does?

escrow coins that do masternodes? what are these?

not an escrow is it? escrow is significant if u want to purchase crypto without tax man knowing as i understand. probably other reasons too

Do research. YouTube the video and check the reddit and telegram.

>yfw bought at .40$

What exactly is the difference? Won't I still have to pay taxes long term?

It reminds me the mimereum scam

Sir haha good joke! Mind if I share about this sir haha