ALL ABOARD THE MOONSHIP....A FLAGPOLE HAS APPEARED

looking forward to seeing those pink wojaks in 6 hours

tether up or buy dgd or you are going to regret it

ITS HABBEDING

Bull flag, next stop 10k

Tone Vays is a God among men

would be nice.
WOULD.

Scrooge McDuck here, it will be back up to 16k by April.

finally. please go back to $19,998 please please please please!!!

Everything mooned last three Saturdays, then everything bled to death over the course of the week. Be optimistic but cautious.

Is it a gradual increase or sudden you think? I’m in at 16.4k (3 coins) and i just really want to get the fuck out.

God damnit. I sold at 8500 and put a buy order in for 6K. What should I set my buy order at tonight

Gradual, it most definitely will go down again soon. But it will stop at 8,300 and shoot up to 10,500 by the 16th.

Optimistic that we're around the bottom at this point. A little concerned how we'll react when stocks collapse on Monday, though...

why the hell would stocks matter to crypto?

You don't think the panic will carry over?

B U L L T R A P

sell when it hits 10k

TA bros... does this high need to be higher than the previous two?

i'm hoping man, i think they are baiting ppl to buy in. This shit needs to crash, lets be done with it.
So i can buy in

No. There are 'bullish flags' that have every possible permutation of highs and lows

If you can hold until the end of '18 you will AT LEAST 2x your money, possibly 3x. Just hold. Do something else for a year newfag.

Yes

its not a recovery until we reach a 500 billion mcap again

That was nice, but I'm using it as a chance to get out for the time being. We get excited about it pumping back up to a lower price than the day before and I refuse to believe it's a coincidence.

this
they are such easy bait
See a little green, and they start pumping all their money in.
Perfect opportunity to get rekt by bears