50 ETH AND CLIMBING

It literally prints money you retards, get the fuck in here.

shadowpyramid.com/metamask.html

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xce128ededa2c39d4cf569e38e7e5dd3c6a9f99e2
etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I?

Is this one safe from bugs?

make money! Buying under 100 eth is cheap

tsunami of ETH coming in when people wake up, two major YouTube crypto celebs uploading videos on it as we speak, normies are going to come stampeding in and continue launching this into the stratosphere

It got to a hundred eth yesterday and has been going down ever since. If you buy in, you'll be left with the bags 100%

Here's the contract for fast groundfloor entry.
etherscan.io/address/0xce128ededa2c39d4cf569e38e7e5dd3c6a9f99e2

of course, verify for yourself: etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878#code

Thanks. I will check it out. Might throw in an eth.

The whole premise is based on volatility. It isn't a one time pump and dump. It can happen over and over, and the long term hodlers get a ton of dividends

>CLIMBING
lmao yeah it climbed from 80 ETH to 50 HAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHADOWKEKS what happened to no whales = no dump? weren't the pajeets who put in 70 ETH doing it for the community?

it can happen over and over, but it doesn't mean it will
the logarithmic curve makes it so early adopters get disproportionately rewarded while anyone who buys in above 0.005 eth per token see shit for dividends

shadow is always shit, was shit with powhshadow and even shittier as shadowpyramid. thankfully got out at 84 just before they sold, thanks for the minimal gains lol gonna just wait for this dip on OG now

This is like crypto as a whole, isn't it?

People who bought in early saw exponential returns while most of Veeky Forums bought BTC at >16k and still thought they were early investors. KEK

Still vastly outperformed Ethpyramid which is currently less than half what it was before the dev dumped on everyone.

Anyone who got in within the first hour (sub 30) of Shadow's launch made way more money and dividends than anyone who got in within the first 10 minutes (120+ by the time the website launched) of Ethpy's.

Some of you have such short term thinking. Get in both pyramids. hodl for weeks. free fucking money. it doesn't get any easier than that.

all you have to do is deposit some eth, shit once a day on some random forum. don't sell for a week. profit. easiest fucking money. better than your mcdonalds jobs!! :)

yo bro my clone is better than yours because anyone who got in in the first hour of my clone (sub 5) made much more money than anyone who got in the first 10 mins of shadow

Yeah and now it's fucking over. Ethpyramid is gonna be the main one, just based on the name alone.

It's not over. buy both lazy cunts.

>he says as it continues to bleed while shadow rises

just reinvest in the other pyramids with the Money you made. so supporting every pyramid instead of fudding = win

all posts about "people made more money off of this one" are FUD. there is simply no way to know

...what the fuck? It's all on the blockchain you imbecile. There's no way to NOT know. That's what makes this whole idea so brilliant compared to a "real" ponzi. The rules are clear as day and you can see every dollar change hands, and yet weak hands still arise and generate divs for the hodlers. It's a grand social experiment and we stand to gain the most from it.

In other news, ShadowPyramid.com is up to 61.4 ETH and still climbing. EthPyramid has bled out nearly another 20 ETH in that time.

>61.4 ETH in shadow total
wow its fucking nothing, support ethpyramid

???

I am supporting ethpyramid, and I'm doing that by investing in shadowpyramid.

Keep supporting Divine's pump and dump if you want. There's only one true pyramid.

imagine actually putting money in this clone

I did. I got half of it back from dividens only. Yesterday it was 80eth ath.

Ethpyramid itself was a clone, this is just the distilled form of the same concept without any prebuying faggots dumping on you.

Imagine being stuck in ethpy watching it slowly drop to 0 as the shadowsnek siphons all of its money.

thats right goy, cash out of ethpyramid and into this other one with only 40eth, its the real one. you certainly won't regret it and buy back into the main one after a day while I take the dividends

hehehe

>increasingly nervous dev gets the price wrong by over 50%