Is this starting to fuck with anyone else psychologically?

It's like an uncomfortable feeling constantly present in the mind.

No. Maybe this isn't for you. I would also recommend leaving this board and never coming back, seriously. It's infested with nocoiners and people who want nothing but the worst for you.

SELL SELL SELL
(am i helping?)

I'm honestly super calm, I sleep like a baby user. If you really do feel this way maybe you just invested more than you could afford to lose, that or you're just a fag that can't handle high risk.

No, because I didn't sink everything I have into wannabe monopoly money that somehow managed to be even more worthless.

I was right.

no OP
>cruise control master race

LARPing coincucks on suicide watch

spbp

just play some video games and forget about it for a while. or meditate. should do you nothing but good.

I invested a small enough amount to not care if I lose it.

Initially yeah but it's steadily going away and I'll give you my justification.

I'd rather gamble $7k II in crypto and potentially make 6 figures off of it than just sit on the sidelines and regret never taking the plunge in the first place. Is my life over if I lose 5k? It sucks but not really, but I will hate myself every day for missing out if we go beyond ATHs

I's how all "trading" works. You are reminded 24/7 that you may be losing money as you just sit and do nothing. Enjoy your neurosis.

So... I was watching a Box Mining video, and he said that what we're experiencing is a monthly occurence in crypto. Was he exaggerating?

let me get out my crystal ball. everything that anyone can do is speculate.

Kinda have to agree here. Really toxic environment here. Even reading the amount of suggested posts at people killing themselves or being told to do really terrible trades. It’s almost like it genuinely is a bunch of Joker’s, people trying to fit in but not sure why, people who have chosen they have nowhere else to be but here, some really fucked up people (traumatized, hurt, won’t face their pains and let it exacerbate and then into super aggressive shit).

It’s filled with insensitive people who have no idea what a relationship beyond “SHUT UP MOM IM BUSY” is like. People who are sad and hurt and so make more people sad and hurt because it’s familiar. It feels safe. It feels comfortable.

Honestly Anonymous person, get the fuck out of here.

Decide this: do you want to invest? Learn about the tech and go from there.

Do you want to make quick money? I assure you it’ll be mostly atrocious advices here.

Break a leg user

Kys pajeet

Spotted the plebbitor looking for early calls on Veeky Forums but can't handle the bantz, don't you have a safe space to huddle in that is more your pace?

IF YOUR UNDER 35 IT IS SMART MONEY TO TAKE THESE HIGH RISKS in CRYPTO OR STOCKS.

IF YOUR OVER 35, IT IS NOT ADVISED TO DO SO.

Not really. There's so much to be worried about in the cryptosphere that I'm not worried at all.

Straight up, I legit think this shits the future. Niggas say we crashin to 0 but that shits retarded. The tech is too strong. Too much money in it for it to fail. And by too much money I mean not that much money, but enough money to swing it past 20k. I mean, marketcap is bullshit, trading volume is bullshit, coin price is bullshit, it's all bullshit. But the fundamentals and media attention say we moonin to planet lambo.

If that doesn't make sense then fuck you.

don't let your mood and wellbeing be a function of the market

I'm 36 , anyone not taking advantage of crypto right now is a brainlet and anyone losing they shit over this is fucking retarded. You should be accumulating right now not fucking panick selling

Jesus user, you have to go back