TURTLE TA CONTINUED

Listen up anons, I’m about to give you all free investment advice because I’m feeling generous tonight and part of me feels bad you’re all contemplating suicide right about now.

Cryptos are risky, they have been and always will be but for a lot of us they make us feel alive. Want to know who made real money in this game? The ones that got in on the ground floor, the ones who invested $500 when bitcoin was $1 and now they’re filthy rich. If you weren’t that lucky then listen up to what I’m about to say, I’m about to present you with an opportunity of a lifetime.

Turtle will be the biggest winner of 2018, gains will reach and exceed 100x, I’ve spent days studying the charts and analyzing the data. It’s truly astonishing what the devs were able to accomplish in such a short period of time. Turtle is one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the post-Bitcoin world, and it is built on principles of privacy, decentralization, and scalability.

Turtle is a secure, private, untraceable currency. It is open source, freely available to all, and was created in December 9th 2017, without premine or instamine. The technology behind TURTLE has already spiked the interest of several established people in the Bitcoin development world and the cryptography community. TurtleCoin has the same privacy features you'll find in Monero and Aeon. Every transaction is private unless you choose to make it public.

TurtleCoin is creating blocks every 30 seconds, as opposed to every 10 minutes. Your money travels 20x faster on TurtleCoin than on Bitcoin or BitcoinCash. TURTLE is fast, easy to use and most of all private.

Word had it the devs are in talks with at least two large exhanges and are planning on making a big announcement in the weeks to come, you can only imagine what that will do to the price. If you think once TURTLE gets listed on a much larger exchange that the price won’t go bonkers boy do I have some news for you. Get in now and thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VqmonN0fi7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turtle has outperformed everything in my portfolio over the past two weeks. I’d say that I got lucky because I got in on the ground floor, but we’re still there! It’s crazy that a coin that is only one month old has had so much activity and is now holding steady at this price! I’m so pumped to see where turtle will go this year. Should I stop wasting my time with all these other cuck coins and just go all in on turtle?

1 shekel has been deposited into your account, Discord turtlegroup shill faggot

That being said I have thousands of these fuckers and I WILL HOLD

>Thousands
POORFAG!

Only stay in those other coins if you hate your money and like play Russian roulette with your future. Fast, secure, and private are the values thay TURTLE prides itself on. Why overpay for coins like Monero when TURTLE is built on the same platform with all the same technology. I just setup an account on tradeogre.com and I’ll be purchasing around 8mil shells tonight. If this price goes to 100sat I’m looking at more then 11x my money in the next week.

The choice is yours but I’m choosing TURTLE and I know I’m not alone!

Ausfag here whats the best exchange to buy from user? Thanks in advance

Rookie numbers, get them up

unironically my best portfolio hold right now through the dip. really wish i put my whole portfolio in turtle a few days ago

Tradeogre.com, site is surprisingly fast and easy to use, set up an account and have fun!

Is this some gay Monero fork? There's already a bunch.

My business partner bought in two weeks ago at 2sat and cashed out at 30sat last weekend and now he’s got about 10mil and holding

If it's new, how am i suppose to buy it

Go to turtlecoin.lol, the name of the site is corny I know but it tells you all about the project and if you want to learn more check out the dev, rocksteady on Kevin’s podcast, quick google search and you can find the link

Setup an account on tradeogre.com, you can purchase it on there and monitor it with up to the second updates, transfer some BTC there and you’re good to go!

daily reminder the guy in this video is the one shilling turtle

youtu.be/VqmonN0fi7Q

No need to “shill” something that speaks for itself, do your research, most people don’t listen to others garbage anyways, I try to give facts not opinions

Realistic value by end of 2018?

only speculation but probably close to $0.01-$0.05

The price will be around .10, market cap is currently 4mil with a circulating supply of 4bil, what’s holding it back right now is the size of the exchange that it’s listed in, once more people have access to it on a larger exchange the price will jump 10x initially and then slowly grow over the next x numbers of months exponentially, I expext this coin to be on the first page of cmc by the end of the year with a market cap of 250m, 100x growth by the end of the year to around .10 is well within reach

What's the total number of coins and the emission rate?

By the end of the year there will be 30bil in circulation and I don’t have those numbers on my phone, they are on my lapto but they are fairly easy to find

what does one need exactly to mine it

As far as mining goes you’ll have to go on their website and check the forums, a lot of people have said a lot of good things about mining this coin, I just purchased 4.3mil at 7 sat and plan on transferring 1 more BTC tonight and buying whatever that will get me and then holding long term

.01 to .05 is absolutely possible and given it’s currently at 6-7sat those would be incredible gains, it all depends on which exchange it gets listed on but with a larger exchange I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw it go 100x by the end of the year

OP is correct. What is the marketcap for turtle? 5 million? That can go 10x or 100x.
Investing in a multiple billion marketcap coin and hoping for 10x or 100x gains = retarded