How does this happen ?

How does this happen ?

t. curious bystander

The whales of accumulation!

Someone who is rich says "Oh shit, coins are cheap. Lemee go ahead and get a fat sack of these bitches."

Whale

people panic sell and smart money buys it all up cheap

Panic selling triggers buybots

Whales trigger stop losses at 8k, scoop them up for cheap, price goes up

i guess op means the height of the volume candle in respect to the wave. I don't know either just guessing

Traders and anons fulfill their own "8k is the floor" prophecy
Falling over each other on all exchanges to click Buy

bots

Enough people think:
>Oh no! Maybe BTC really will fall all the way to 4k like user keeps telling me! Better sell!
Then a bunch of people who missed the great December bull rush, saw the potential of bitcoin, but were smart enough to wait for prices to drop before buying in thought:
>Less than 8k? That's my trigger to buy!

Mt Gox happened. It's how the value went down so low.

Most likely a large stop-limit-market order was triggered.

>CAPITULATION

Week hands shaken out. Strong hands enter.

It briefly dipped across the 200 day moving average and the bears were chased out by the bulls. If we do it again, you can see strong support at 7900. And that would be a good double bottom I believe. Confirmation of a trend reversal would still be way above that and holding. Wait and see...we could go lower still...but we are close to finding a bottom. Hang in there with iron hands Q2 of 2019 should be epic. Last time we actually crossed the 200 day - we came out of it very well and we haven't crossed since.... Until now. Doesn't mean we won't hit 7k, 6k, 5k (or even 4k if you believe Peter Brandts tweet)....but the bears are starting to lure the bulls out again. It'll be some time.

You're all wrong you fucking retards.
This is short covering. Nothing else.

>How does this happen ?

Fucking whale faggots

The price was in freefall and basically everyone (including me) was just shorting, waiting for the prise to plummet further... retards thinking that was the bounce, they buy, I short again... I did this all the way down from 13-14k~. This meant the price would have continued to plummet further since most traders were doing this.

Then I did the same thing, but this time it was the actual bounce, aka some whale faggot and his friends putting an end to the freefall... WIPED CLEAN.

The whales obviously wanted to protect their investment so by doing this, they pretty much ensured the price wouldn't just drop to nothing.

I don't regret a thing though, it was fun as shit.

It jumped 1k in like 30 seconds, various exchanges went down due to traffic right in the middle of the pump as well so they couldn't close out of positions or enter new ones.

Heres how it went for me:

god speed user

You got greedy as fuck.

No sweat

I salute you, you carrot brained nigga

I’m so glad you lost money. Fucking awesome. I hope you end up sucking dick and working at McDonald’s to pay rent now

It's probably where two meme lines meet and a lot of people/bots put buy orders around that area

You jelly? It was one hell of a ride
I'm still comfy as fuck and will never have to work again but I won't lie and say it didn't hurt me a lil'

SALUTE

What does it feel like to short?

wew lad

Intense as shit
Trading is better than sex
It's like mainlining adrenaline