Where my Vengang at?!

Where my Vengang at?!

I prefer the term Venguard.

VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG, SPEND 10 RACKS ON VECHAIN

there are only a handful of alts im mixing in with my ETH holdings for this recovery, and VEN is one of them

So tempted to sell my [spoiler]Carvertical[/spoiler] bags and buy more Ven

Lieutenant 3k reporting for duty

Shine bright did synny followed guggenheim twitter or what? Just woke up.

reporting

SHIT COIN

finally got over 20k after this dip, cannot wait for the turnaround its gonna be fast for Ven

I commited suicice because of this coin but im still not defeated

1.5k ven minnow reporting in

Pretty much the shittiest, scammiest coin in the top 100 as of this moment and the owner is a known criminal with connections to the underground.

i only have 120 ven, am i going to make it?

bought 170 Ven @ ATH

Can I still make it g-guys?

Finally got my strength node in this dip.
BANG BANG VENGANG

Not even a minnow, the vast majority of retards and plebbitors bought this coin $5 and above and only have a handful.

Your 1.5k stack is going to look huge to fomo tards in a couple months, and they wont even be able to comprehend node holders.

A high buy in price wasnt the problem, moreso it was the lack of cash

Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. Not everyone is retarded for not buying a coin at its stage of infancy. That would make 99% of people in crypto mega retards and normies because we didn't buy ETH and BTC at $10. In a year or two you'll write the same post about how retards bought VEN at $100 and not $35

99% of people in crypto are retards tho.
You sound like you bought near current ath. Im not going to comfort you and tell you that you did good and its going to be okay, because you are the kind of dummy who will squander your gains on retarded shit.

venlet 81 ven all in at 8.2$

save me brothers

Reporting in