Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ0XQ1KHLQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here comes the regulations

Lol

>more regulations
>price drops further
>suicide rate increases

i dont get how anyone could commit suicide in asia. You get to walk outside, and all you see are asian girls all around you. Sounds like heaven.

Isn't suicide their national pastime over there?
Maybe I'm thinking of the Japs.

Anime really friend your brain bud, most asian women as disgusting goblins

IF ONLY HE STAYED ALIVE... BTC IS GOING BACK TO 100K

Korea has much more suicide than the Japs, but they are relatively high as well.

I understand, but they are 100% korean society. They don't have white landwhales to compare to.

Weakhand detected

Plottwist - BTC 50k+ EOY

Unironically.
You have to be at least nominally grown up before you can get into forex or something, with bitcoins a 12 year old can enjoy buy high sell low.

Did he short with 100x leverage?

Ning nao cunt

I live right next to a business school in europe where there is a many, and I mean many, chinese students.

I can tell you dude, they're disgusting
Some are insanely cute, but it's 0.2%

Nvm. Brain fart.

The suicide rate in Korea is even higher than Japan.

#1 in terms of first world countries. #5 overall.

You literally can’t regulate crypto lol good luck faggo

The Japanese have Karoshi/過勞死
The Koreans have Kwarosa/過勞死
The Chinese have GuoLaoSi/過勞死
Go Figure

Chinese girls don't use make up or anything. Makes me wonder if it's not a race thing and most girl are actually ugly.

e X c H a n G e S you retard

hahahahaha fuck me I can read Korean and I've lost substantially more money than him in this crash. It feels strangely elite that I'm so confident in my crypto that it doesn't even bother me to be down this much. I live in Korea too. These people are a bunch of emotional investors who don't know how to handle themselves and its no surprise there will be suicides.

You literally can. You don't need access to the blackchain. You only need to regulate exchanges, banks and devs.

How about this: DPI on your traffic, and if it detects crypto activity, you get $10000 fine to begin with.

Taiwanese/Korean/Japanese girls use makeup wherever they go out.
Chinese girls do not.

The majority of people are fugly.
The difference being if you are tall, fugly, look like a ogre and happened to be male, you will make it anywhere

>blackchain
Wew, I should go to sleep.

>$10,000
So just buy another Bitcoin and hold for a few weeks kek.

>BLACKEDchain ICO

Enjoy your prison sentence then

Good

yea thats why i only date white masterrace women

pic related

Bitcoin would honestly have been better if it had never left the localbitcoins/Paxful side of trading.

Centralized exchanges were a mistake.

So what you're saying is...those Bitcoins are gone. My Bitcoins just become slightly more scarce, yes?

been to hokkaido, tokyo, sapparo, and kyoto. they are gorgeous. i didnt meet a single unattractive asian girl girl once. even the chubby/fat ones have a cute face and just need to shed a few pounds.
true. its like, you can either
>work in a society with insane work culture of gorgeous women
or
>work in a relaxed work culture, but meh women alround you.
im literally in a business college. All the chinese girls are just, 10/10 to me. And yes, ive seen a fair share of asian girls without make up. All the whtie roasties i walk by, i just shrug off, there has never been a single white girl that walked by me, and i was like
>woah, i want to waifu that babe

I can literally smell that

My wife is Korean and I work in Korea, but I'm not Korean. I'll agree with

I have an idea. Kyscoin. Cryptocurrency for those willing to kill themselves.

i have question. have you ever felt lucked out by learning korean? I study japanese myself all of highschool. And honestly, i hate it. All the girls on my college campus are chinese, and i have only met like 1 japanese girl only once on campus. it fucking sucks

My last gf was korean and honestly she was pretty ugly, but her family and friends were all really cute. When I was in Korea, there were many many cutes everywhere, but the chubby ones were not so nice and occasionally some with a weird face like my gf. Hong Kong though, every girl was amazing, so beautiful. I think they try so much more at fashion and skin care than western too, and almost never fat. In the west it's always 99% of women wearing jeans or leggings, in asia they wear cute skirts and dresses and makeup to go to a fast food place.

then visit japan, ffs. i am an eurofag right now in japan. wished i could talk japanese. soap-lands here are filled with gorgeous girls, but you have to talk japanese to get in.

Oh yeah, I can understand that. I went to university in Philadelphia but if I stood out in the street for 5 minutes I would hear Korean. I got discounts at Korean stores everywhere in the city by speaking it with people and used it, when appropriate, to even talk with customers at my old job who couldn't speak English.

With Japanese, there really weren't any opportunities to use it. If I'd learned that instead, I probably would have been much more lonely. With Korean, using it as a social tool really helped me, and I lived and studied in Korea for about a year and met my wife there so that all helped.

If you go to Japan though, I imagine it'd be a paradise. I've been to every corner of Korea, seriously over 40 cities now, and I love it but Japan actually seems nicer and more beautiful in a lot of ways.

Now I just use Korea because I have to. I'm completely fluent and just switch to whatever language I'm being spoken to in so as not to put people off guard if I can avoid it.

I would love to go to Hong Kong. In fact the next time I have a vacation I'll go.

Dude the Asian fetishes from white American guys is insane. Living walking breathing meme.

But think about all the coins that will be lost forever once the masses start offing themselves, I doubt they’d sell at a loss and then kys.

I just want to live a quiet, undisturbed life with my Korean wife on her parents' farm in the Korean countryside. Every foreigner I've ever met here is fucking obnoxious.

Based gen Z

>Bitcoin drops to $1000
>Mass suicides cuts coin supply by 70%
>Weak hands are literally dead and there's less Bitcoin to go around
>Price rises back up to $70,000 as a result

>Blackchain

the ironic thing is that i have never gotten an asian girl once. BUT. I was actually approached by an asian girl for the first time ever just yesterday. It was amazing feeling wanted by an asian girl.
i feel same way. i just want asian waifu too. Never want to be someone who goes around and fucks all the asian girls looking to try foreign dick for a night.

>I would love to go to Hong Kong. In fact the next time I have a vacation I'll go.
HK is my favourite city in the world, so beautiful and amazing. I have been to many cities, but no place has such a skyline with nature, mountains and sea, waiting all around in country parks. I was there for studying at HKUST, now I wish I had some connection to go back. I hope you enjoy HK~ pic related is my OC

BAN CRYPTO RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC FUCKS AND GOVERNMENTS IF YOU SEE THIS

WE CANT HAVE MORE INNOCENT LIVES TAKEN FROM US BECAUSE FROM BEING SCAMMED AND MANIPULATED OUT OF THEIR MONEY

JUST ONE IS TOO MUCH

FUCK CRYPTO BAN IT

Jesus christ. I live in Japan and consider myself as having yellow fever but you’re insane. Maybe 4 girls out of 10 can be considered cute on an average day

You're making me very, very jealous. Seoul was everything to me, but I need to travel more. I actually saved your picture just now. It looks like a wonderful place.

>not using stop-loss
Why are gooks so fucking dumb?

kek remember that on top of the BTC crash you had in the US, BTC dropped an extra 58% or so in Korea. It was $25,800 or so for a while, not just one hour or two like in the US, and it dropped to like $7000, below the US prices.

>
>work 8am to 8pm everyday
>squeeze into crowded public transport morning and evening

no thanks

The fact that you idiots are all bullish suddenly convinces me further that this is over.

Bro you need to travel more. HK is a fuckin dump...

Imagine if your entire country was connected by subway or a quick $2.00 bus ride and had mini hotel spas costing just $9 per night on every street corner with your own lockers and places to store your stuff. That's kind of why I like Korea. I feel like I can go literally anywhere in the country without any plans at all and know I'll be comfortable and have things to see when I get there.

Get a life faggot

Imagine having to walk in 90F every morning wearing office wear and drenched in sweat by the time you reach the train station and not being able to afford a car because they cost close to 100k.
Imagine having to live in a commie block that costs 500k that comes with a 99 year lease that you can't buy unless you're 35 or married.

i'm surprised he could tie a noose with those weak hands

>You get to walk outside, and all you see are asian girls all around you.

now imagine you have zero chance to even get their attention

pure hell

asian women are superior to white women. ethnic chinese (china taiwan hk singapore) are superior to korean who are superior to japanese. for me personally, i dream of a rural asian women who have come to the city. if one of those women falls in love with you they will fucking die to protect you and theyre not gold digging whores like beijing women and fuerdai wannabes

>Cars cost close to 100k in Korea
What meme is this? No shit it's going to suck if you're poor though. That's why I took my crypto gains with me. Also we already own our house here so the real estate thing isn't a problem.

Jesus I imagine some boomer douche putting his life savings on BTC at the ATH and offing himself about now but not some 20 year old kid with the rest of his life in front of him. Musta been a smaller dicked fag.

Korea is the country you would expect to react like this though.

I've lived in the UK and Canada, been to many "great cities" like London, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, Rome, SG, Seoul, Shanghai, KL, Bangkok, Berlin, and for me nothing is like HK. There are cleaner cities, but HK has a different feeling than everything.

I think he describes Singapore

>so much smog you can't see 5 ft in front of you

Heard the women in HK are westernized. Is that true?

Humid and rainy, not much smog in southern China, especially in summer.

It depends what you mean by westernized, they definitely have a bad princess complex. They still act pretty different than western women though, and at least take better care of themselves.

Nobody cares about a single gook suicide. They do it all the time there.

it depends what part of hk. hk island e.g. repulse bay yes, as well as some parts of kowloon like kowloong tong but in other parts like new territories some women will stare at you just because you are white

Thanks, anons. Princess complex is intolerable to me.

More Bitcoin forever lost in the internet. The supply will get lower and lower by these fuckers killing themselves with every crash and our bags will get pumped that much more. Thank you suicide bro.

HAHAHA YOU'RE A DAY TRADING BETA

>his soul when everything recovers again

>no Tokyo

You'll make it someday

I never had much interest in Japan except for their green tea and archery, but maybe I'll get to it eventually.

>blackchain
Something you wish to share, user?

Atleast they cant sell

>selling at the bottom

>Anime really friend your brain bud,

>walk outside
>all you see are asian virgins
>they're all fawning over white cocku
Sounds like hell.

>asian girls LOVE white guys even though most of them have never even seen one in person
Where does this idea come from?

>even though most of them have never even seen one in person
Probably why.
Just like these yellow fever fags fawning over photoshopped kpop stars.

Weak hand

Their media pushes big white cocku.
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ0XQ1KHLQE

Really makes you think.

Maybe it's a Japanese thing, most Chinese girls won't even date foreigners because it's shameful and their family won't allow them to.

Nah
You need strong hands to tie the knot of the rope XD

>Favorite Chink cities

>15 y/o
Hong Kong

>22 y/o
Shanghai

>25 y/o
Guangzhou

GZ comfy

>not pic

She looks like the girl from Do You Want to Build a Snowman.

ho lee fuk

Do You Want To Go Back To R*ddit

link you fucking nigger

Damn, this made me want to travel so bad.

kek

I would kms

>when you're such a weak hand selling at the bottom and financially killing yourself is not enough
RIP in piss, he was king weak hand, master nigger cunt.

I got a raging chub looking at this pic. I'd give my fucking soul to half of them