>Real world assets on blockchain
If you dumb fucks are not buying JNT you deserve to stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jibrel-network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where do I even buy this thing

Bibox, gate, ED or IDEX

I'm heavy on this but the amount of shilling on here now is getting out of hand.

Smart anons are in on this.

You can stop now.

Also, ICO was .25. It's barely above 2X

Jnt holders should be fudding like me.

Or camouflaging it making it seem average.

holding 35k of this shit makes me feel high on fucking crack god damn

>some desperate Pajeet who bought into this at 60 cents shilling all over the place
Good strategy to fuck up a sleeper you single digit IQ knuckle-dragging street shitter

DELETE

Remember when the jewbrel cucks were 100% convinced this shit was going to Binance on release? Kek

Lol holding heavy ass ico bags i just wanna make money to drop into other icos

It’s coming either way I’ve doubled my portfolio by now

Are all ico bonuses for this coin already released?

there were no ICO bonuses asides from the price. I believe pre-sale and early investors have their tokens pegged, not given full access for 4 years.

Do you think will dip a bit at all, looking to buy more, grab some last night right before the recovery bounce, fuck should have got more, also should have got more on ico for fuck sakes

Why did you buy this meme coin? It was never going straight to binance. This coin was shilled DURING the ico (which lasted for weeks). No one even wants to buy it on ED.

Enjoy the heavy bags, user.

How come JNT doesn't show up on CMC?

Jfc man you win

>Jibrel
Sounds niggerish as fuck

Depends on market its gonna take a ICX type run in the next few weeks so it doesnt even matter

this the one?
etherdelta.com/#0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7-ETH

stop shilling this shit

We're in the middle of a bear market you useless faggot, nothing is gonna moon anytime soon. Enjoy your bags.

>They have a working product - their jWallet and soon to come jSearch.
>They are already partnered with PriceWaterCoopers and New Alchemy for audits.
>They solve all FUD related to Tether at a time when Tether FUD is at all time high.
>They are the only project other than ICX to be advised by Don Tapscott (A FUCKING SENIOR ADVISOR OF THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM).
>Their market cap is around $60 million.
>They have one of the biggest partnerships in Crypto, with the Al-Maktoum family of the UAE, who said they are working to pilot jCash.

Fucking dumped my bags. Moving on to the next moon. No hype on this shit. I recommend you sell OP.

8 exchanges. Binance possible listing. 10+ billion worth of Arab money is being tokenized into this sucker. Market cap right now is under $40mill. Whitepaper note: "The value of all JNT tokens will be at least equal to the value of all tokenised assets. JNT is used as proof-of-solvency." Co-founder was fund manager for royal Saudi family and was managing their $4 billion fund. Jibrel is still very cheap now. I urge you to do as much research as possible, because you''ll probably come to the same conclusion. It is the next 50x at least.

Yes
>Next few weeks
Fucking brainlet

me again. The reason why it hasn't mooned yet is because its not on CMC and under the radar. Once the herd is aware, this is going for an ICX run.

I didn't buy shit lol

This get in or stay poor you have a week or two

Yes. Bear market. Next few weeks. Pepper your Angus you twitchy faggot, or just get blown the fuck out and spare us your presence already.

Because it's a scam
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jibrel-network

Fuck this. I gotta sell now. Anything shilled as hard as Chainlink is doomed. Thanks a lot, faggots.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jibrel-network

Go on, I need a dip to bay more, lmao

this post is full of lies

Thanks. Nearly bought $100k

You deserve whats coming

holding 31k when binance?

Are the pajeet shills finally gone from biz?

Soon
>anime
Kys faggot neckbeard

>anime is allowed on all boards
live with it you cuck

Thanks for shilling OP, now I who's bags to buy while it dumps

>Whitepaper note: "The value of all JNT tokens will be at least equal to the value of all tokenised assets
this is an outright lie, this is not in the whitepaper

watch out faggots ... there's a fake COIN/TOKEN being sold on EtherDelta

this piece of shit is still raw

dont you get the max JNT coin price is 1$, its literally in the headline of chapter 3 in the whitepaper, you are all dumb

lmao you're dumb holy shit 2school4kool?

>finds gem
>starts posting about it all over Veeky Forums

good job dude, 100% youre guna make it

jUSD is you smart man

You mean jUST ?

ORigami network