Meanwhile in 19th century Veeky Forums

anybody getting in on the confederate states of America ICO? shit is going to the fucking moon

I say old chap, do you really think those blighters in the colony will nationalize the East India Company?

just shorted the ottoman empire x50 lev, what do you little cockroaches think about that?

Tulip thread?

ICO will help fund weapons and equipment from the Brits.

Wrong century.

>fast
>reliable
>solves the weight problem
Why are you not all in on this?

Reminder that Veeky Forums is the last one to jump off the fad

Forgot my drawing.

I hear it's too loud. Never gonna become popular due to that.

>horse made out of iron
Literally who would buy this?

>needing steel rails
You really expect people to fund thousands of miles of steel rails just so you can travel slightly faster than a horse?

Isaac Newton here. Just hodl. Everything will be okay.

>needs expensive coal that you have to dig out instead of grass that's free and grows fucking everywhere
what a stupid idea

Lmao

But what's it's use case and market cap right now? Or is this just another shitmachine?

Fukoku Kyōhei

Not to mention it's completely centralized. What happens when a rail is damaged?

The steam engine is an exit scam. I can't believe people are even contemplating this.
Think about it... this thing can't just travel on the earth like you, me and the horse can. You're gonna have to build these things called "tracks" made from wood and other metals... and they're gonna have to be built all over the country side just for this monstrosity to go anywhere. Seriously, who wants to do something like that lmao?
That guy is gonna take your money and run!

I say, user, there's a man who says he has built a contraption that can lay track faster than a whole team of chinamen. They say such machines like this will one day put us all out of work! Exit scam? I think not. This is the pinnacle of industry and the last 100x we'll ever get, old boy.

off with you! virgin bastard!

Ha, you clearly forget the power-loom riots of Lancashire my good man. The labor classes will not allow machines to take their place.

Tesla here, don't believe the FUD

Get into alt NOW

Edison warned me about you, your alternating current will surely kill us all.

Fucking brits are invading MY land Afghanistan, It is MY opium farm and not British, also, hey buddy do you need some Opium? it's the new trend!

This is the century this contraption truly takes off, get in immediately or stay a pauper

Fellows, what will get me a horseless carriage by the end of god's year?

WHY ARE YOU NOT INVESTING INTO RAILWAYS, THEY ARE THE FUTURE.

While earlier business ventures had relied on a small number ofbanks, businessmen and wealthyaristocratsfor investment, a prospective railway company had (on top of these sources) a large, literate section of population with savings to invest. In 1825 the government had repealed theBubble Act, brought in after the near-disastrousSouth Sea Bubbleof 1720 which put close limits on the formation of new business ventures and, importantly, had limitedjoint stock companiesto a maximum of five separate investors. With these limits removed anyone could invest money (and hopefully earn a return) on a new company and railways were heavily promoted as a foolproof venture. New media such asnewspapersand the emergence of the modernstock marketmade it easy for companies to promote themselves and provide the means for the general public to invest. Shares could be purchased for a 10% deposit with the railway company holding the right to call in the remainder at any time. The railways were so heavily promoted as a foolproof venture that thousands of investors on modest incomes bought large numbers of shares whilst only being able to afford the deposit. Many families invested their entire savings in prospective railway companies–and many of those lost everything when the bubble collapsed and the companies called in the remainder of their due payments.
>Sounds familiar

this nigga look like sergey

>Abolished slavery
>Abandoning cheap labor due to social pressure
>Top cake

I assume my illegitimate child have been exposed!

Womens rights are a BUBBLE do NOT invest in it

hi sir how are you doing today? ur facial colour is very white try this snake oil. it's real good medicine can cure many disease

how does this work

You ride on a series of explosions with gallons of flammable liquid behind the seat. No one is going to want to ride that death machine.

Humiliating, this fellow truly thinks that by posting his shitmachine in every thread, people will take interest in his patent. Tell me, sir, what is the need for this contraption when thousands upon thousands of fresh new slaves arrive at port off the shore of the East Indies every year?

I thought so. Prattle about with your useless "gin" elsewhere.

Oh, bother, I've quoted the wrong message.

Haiti’s bout to wake up and crash the market
>eurofags BTFO

this thread is fucking gold

Colored beads are gonna be the new world currency! Get in now or be left behind

larp
cant believe you fucking brainlets fall for this shit
>real Tesla's trips

colored beads are an exit scam
get out ASAP if at all possible or youll lose everything

Your fud won't work on me. HODL beads

>good team
>solid whitepaper

thanks just bought 100k

Look what I bought with my bead gains guys.

>spent his beads
>no firewater
plebeian as FUCK

psst kid, buy this art, I promise you It'll moon millions in next 60 years.

Modern art has no intrinsic value. Skill has intrinsic value.
>Buying a "white paint" painting...

HOW MUCH EAST INDIA STOCK FOR A WOMAN LIKE THIS???

Bros... my wife found out about my gains from smuggling opium and told me to stop immediately and also give her 50% of it

So I beat the shit out of her

As you should

I hear they are turning men into birds over in the New World. Absolute Lunacy.

TESLA VS EDISON
Which do I invest in, they both look the same to me

Is mining still worth it?

na mate, the gulag prisoners and the people of color do it cheap.

The "Dollar" idea is useless.

Shillings will continue to be used while "dollars" will never take off.

Dead technology.

>He unironically thinks glorified IOUs called "banknotes" are a valid form of currency like coins

Laughing my ass offing at your life

tesla is a cuck soyboy who doesn't know how to market. yeah, edison is a fucking scumbag and an idiot who couldn't invent a clothespin but he could sell ice to eskimos.

Tesla is an eastern european scam don't fall for it. Why would a current alternate it doesn't make any sense. your lights will be turning on and off all the time

I came across some land I believe is perfect for cotton farming. Anyone looking to sell their niggers?

>not going to california
>not buying land
>not drilling for oil

lmao @ your life my guy, you must hate money

I've decided to decolonize the waste land called Arab Emirates and Qatar, they have nothing but *sips tea* sand *bites biscuit* Am I missing something?

Are you telling me the Australian Dollar is a fork of the British Pound? How the fuck does that work?

Electric keks

some chap told me that you could find a viscous, flammable black liquid by "drilling into the earth"

not sure what use you would have for such a liquid, but he told me it was abundant in desert climates

let them jump off cliffs and dunes in their pithy attempts to defy Newton, perhaps that Darwin fellow was right about survival of the fittest.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's the 18th century...

>muh slaves
>muh union
what's this faggot's endgame? My sugar shares getting JUST'd

just cash out any stock in companies still based in the CSA, Brazilian stocks are going to the fucking MOON

Guyz,
I've found the next x1000 invention

Lemme shill you
> praxinoscope

> complex state of the art prism and reflector design
> lets you animate hand written drawings

Normies gonna flock to see the praxi magic shows.
I was at the presentation yesterday and it blew my mind. The audience was ecstatic

All in and hold for 10 yrs, then enjoy your luxury lifestyle

I swear all the chaps buying South Seas Co. Shares right now will get exit scammed in the near future.
Hand copy this message

S T U T T E R I N G H E M P H E A D S

What are you even thinking about? Making your great grandson rich? You are fucking stupid.

never trust a Spaniard

I'm gonna find the bong that shilled me cotton stocks and kill him

Such easy solution so such a minor trouble

Let's maintain this mindset so our great grandchildren can masturbate to drawings depicting underage Japanese cartoon women without fear of losing their inheritance

>doesn't realize all the niggers in the world won't matter once steam engines take root in america
you should take a trip off daddy's plantation every once in a while

mfw making $20 DAILY daytrading at the Chicago Board of Trade (doesn't hurt I know a telegraph operator in Nashville).

Also isn't it wonderful to be living in a time where you can just use the Suffolk Bank and not have to worry about inflation?

I LOST MY LIFE SAVINGS ON THE SLAVE TRADE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!
YOU SAID THIS SHIT WAS GOING TO THE MOON!!!
I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!
>YE OLDIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so what, a fucking flipbook? with even less room for more frames? big fucking whoop.

What do you guys think about the war? How do I profit from it?

Thread got me inspired.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WATERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek

I wish I was born in the 19th century, It's the most interesting time period.

I ponder what a "cartoon" entails

THE ASIANS ARE DUMPING THEIR OPIUM

i JUST INVESTED 100K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Maybe he's still hodling

>not using superior horse power

deluded steamies think that the horse will ever be replaced

>interesting shit happening all over the world
>never hear about it because you're a factory worker who can barely scrape together two shillings for a pair of shoes

Guys I found this new whitepaper out claiming to working on a way to transmit voices and sounds vast distances. It sounds like witchcraft... is this a scam?

The whitepaper was literally stolen from some guy. Don't give your money to those scammers

Kek

>born too late to trade slaves
>born too early to take advantage of the 2nd industrial revolution
>born just in time to build exploitative labor camps