What fits are you all going to be rocking when you make it?

What fits are you all going to be rocking when you make it?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzJIL01h8JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This

You gotta accessorize

Thats one hell of a expensive soccer mom outfit

Because It'll be appropriate

Patek on my wrist

Whatever the undertaker dresses me in because this crypto bullshit is over. Because myself and other losers joined of course. Fuck you life.

Nike and Adidas tracksuits every day for the rest of my fucking life. People will think I'm kidding but athletic leisure wear like that is the /comfiest/ thing you can wear, and you look futuristic wearing it. Like an astronaut on planet earth, this is what they should be wearing.

Might be my number 1 reason for making it. I can just imagine spending my time in airports around the world in these comfy suits browsing Veeky Forums on my laptop.

Saint Laurent everything

>Adidas tracksuits
Came to post this.

>he thinks it matters

The only thing that matters is the following:
>FACE
>FRAME
>HEIGHT

Will people think I'm a drug dealer if I wear gucci? Also why did they hire some beta faggot to be the model on their website. Pic very related.

>not moving to tropical climate and unironically walking around naked in public, then spending however much money is required to firstly fight down any indecent exposure charges and then changing the laws so that you can walk around naked legally
Clothes are a meme.

This is how they depict white people while pushing the blacked meme.

Cheers, brother.

That looks pretty fucking wonderful, actually.

probably so fuckin comfy but stupid

2k for those??

Good thing I got all 3

Girls actually like good looking dudes in some trackers.

When im home im always in some comfy tracksuit.
Cant beat the absolute mad tier comfyness

>Also why did they hire some beta faggot to be the model on their website
because this is their target. and black drug dealers. sorry but it seems everyone else stopped buying their stuff

My man, that album is astounding. Gibbs is the most slept on man man.

Same hehe
I'm a poorfag tho
JUST fuck my shit up

t. Wigger faggot wannabe

at least i dont laugh with hehe you cum guzzling anal pirate

That's another thing - tracksuits actually look good and people give you this weird aura of respect, like they know an average man would not be out wearing a full tracksuit so proudly and comfortably.

Album rules - it starts off with some pretty Veeky Forums-tier wisdom too, doesn't it?

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Who gives a fuck
>Im a l-lion bro
Lol fuck off wigger
Put some wagner on and take that buttplug out

Slav detected.

But also I agree .

But also squatting and vodka and smokez

I love af1

Nice choice OP.

As for myself i already dress similar to this but being able to buy expensive desinger like your gucci shirt or a full prada fit would be feugo.

i already use them all day, even in winter, but its so hard to find good ones, because stores only sell them in a really short period in summer and just some, most of them are tshirts with the same coulor, but no original hawai shirts.

If i make it i will get some original expensive ones for 300-500 euro

also i would get some good jeans

>also i would get some good jeans
khaki shorts are the better option

Yeah that’s what I bought last weekend. Go ahead and reverse image search poorfags. It’s OC.

I just want a nice house and a jetski. Who cares how you look and dress. Lifes about fun, live it up.

so you want to dress like a nigger

looks gay
nice watch + button up shirt + khaki shorts in the summer, sweater and long khaki pants in the winter is what rich people wear. Also collared shirts and something business professional depending on what you're doing.

>bathrobes
Not one single fucker on this board even mentions them.
None of you has the mental capability to be reach.

Jesus that is some gaudy ass shit.

>poor people
Disgusting

for summer in europe yes, but i work a lot of times in tropical regions and long jeans are essential against meme flys and sneks

I mean if you’re a short ugly guy with zero frame it’s still better to be well dressed than looking like a vagrant. It’s the difference between permanent incelhood and fucking your local land whale.

this, you can at least look like you have money and are respectable

Must suck knowing that no matter how much money you get you won’t be able to buy style huh neets?

Why do you use nigger lingo if you arent a nigger? Have some self respect.

>fits

Disgusting.

I can buy your nigwear if I wanted to, you're not special

Yeah that guy is never getting laid unless he pays.

You're all confirmed faggots.

Doubt it poorfag.
I live on the Osaka bay, lmk when you come upstairs to get more tendies.

>black&gold
>style
Nouveau riche detected

youtube.com/watch?v=NzJIL01h8JI
he's a complete baller though, he says he stays at 600$/night hotels every night

Gayyyyyy. Nice moschini you top tier ass clown