Will this ever reach ath again?

pls dont lie to me

ath was 12$ and i lost like 100gs already LOL

of course it will
btc will find a base at some point and it will be business as usual for pumps and shit and we wont have to hear bubble talk and that noise

look at omisegos chart and ask yourself that

u bought 100k worth at ath?

u should have someone else manage ur money

ofc i didnt but unrealised gains i used to have a week ago feel like true losses lmao

so you were early enough to make 100k+ off your stack but not smart enough to understand that icx isnt going anywhere? Top 10 mc is just the beginning, NEM, ADA, XRP, LTC all vaporware or old shit that needs to be put in its place during this dip i want you to look into what icx is doing, who they are working with and the actual groundwork of general blockchain education they are doing in korea

bro i legit have zero clue what this shit is

i bought at 2$ cause bizbrahs were shilling it as eth of korea

ill read the wp now

I hope so. I sold at $11.50 and thought I was a finance wizard when I bought back in at $9.00. Now I'm fucked!

my average cost in this coin is 9.20... just holding rn

This. ICX has a good track record. Asians love it and its shilled sufficiently enough on biz and reddit and other communities.

Take a look at what NEO did after its conference and look at it now.

underrated reply

relax mate. april is when all the icx icos hit the market and people will be buying icx to get into icos. have a look at neo and eth. reason why they went so high is because people needed eth and neo to get into icos.

also ICX will list on Upbit, Bithumb and coinone. Pretty much the largest 10 exchanges in the world. Korean fiat will be coming, just need to hodl. Whole market is dying atm but we will see greener days.

thats just speculation bro. listing aint safe. what if korean cunts only like exotic foreign shit like they love apple and dgaf about samsung

>how to spot the mentally retarded

cool. thanks.

yeah we brainlet now

as a koreanfag i can assure u that koreans have crazy pride on domestic company and products. hyundai has over 60% marketshare in korea

so u bullish on icon?

25% icx 20% ven

either lamboland or ill overdose on cocaine

u will make it. Most ppl dont realize wat kind of partnerships icx has is insane. most dont know cuz these are korean based companies/schools/banks. I can tell you this is HUGE

What's your EOY prediction?

TOP 10 coin for SURE for price i wont be surprised if we did 20X which is 3 figures