Any other upper echelon bogs out there?

>the golden one
>rarely mentioned on Veeky Forums
>is he the bog receiving the calls?

He's the one executing contracts on anons who need to be... removed.

Bogdanova

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Why the fuck are his teeth glowing?

Why the fuck would anyone do this to themselves?

Social media validation and money are a hell of a drug, this is just the outlier with a gimmick of wanting to look like a Ken doll and he made that his purpose in life.

They are superior creatures of the heavens of the upper echelon, demigods and harbingers of end times.

Bog Terminator. He is the one who knocks.

They are an elite race of human.
They are the offspring of humans that bred with the Annunaki thousands of years ago. This gave them average IQ levels of 250 and their distinct appearance.
They are ultimately a force for good. They are actively fighting the demonic jewish force that is trying to take over the world.
Their status as a 'race' is kept secret in order to work under the radar as gaining the status of a race only creates tension between them and others, especially considering their mental and physical superiority and large net worths usually surpassing $1 Billion. They keep this hidden under the guise of "plastic surgery".

The Bogdanoffs are highly regarded within this race, i can go into that more if you want.

>liquidate them

>Are you seeing this?
>They know too much. Shut it down.

>biggest milkers are drawn towards bogs

>after he is done with the milkers
>literally gets his plastic surgery pringles can sized dick sucked
>by milf snow white

This

I want more

i legit feel sorry for this guy. i can't imagine the living hell of mental illness this guy must live with to look make himself look like that

there's no way this creature isn't a fag. just look at him.

t. unbogged peon

DONT BE

THEM MILKERS BABY

>i can go into that more if you want.

please, keep going

What the fuck is wrong with his shoulders?

>>is he the bog receiving the calls?

He's what occurs when the two bog brothers fusion dance

So the Bogdanoffs are what's known as Uruks.
Uruks are said to be descendants of Enlil himself. Due to their long lifespan there have only been 10 Uruks since the Annunaki left Earth thousands of years ago.
Uruks are in a sense, elders of the race. They guide the race and make sure they are working toward their goal, which is destruction of world jewry.
The NSDAP was funded and propped up by the Uruk of that era (the Bogdanoffs are recent Uruks) and Hitler was used as a puppet because of his charisma.
The Bogdanoffs actually themselves created bitcoin under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto to throw people off. This was created to bring down the Jewish banking system that consolidates their global power, and I can tell you that they WILL succeed with this, despite how things are looking.

I cant say too much more as this is highly sensitive and forbidden information. I am posting under 10 VPNs from an internet cafe somewhere in Eastern Europe to cover my tracks.
I may be back with more info at a later time but my life is currently in jeopardy.

dude he is pringles can dicking so many plastic tit bitches you wouldnt believe it. cant post all the images here its too much.

he's wearing a cape lol

This is one of the few female bogs that is open about her extraterrestrial origins.

even beckinsale look a like milkers cant resist the fuckin bog herrenmenschen. get fuckin redpilled biz bogs have women waiting in line to suck there dicks.

Oh I see lmao. I had my phone on low brightness and it looked as if that was actually the shape of his body

>can see where he wore the sunglasses whilst getting a fake tan

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE

fucking kek i had the same question. didnt even realize this

>he asks too much, activate the bogdabots

Lmao didn’t even notice