What coin has JUST'd you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

What coin has JUST'd you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

Stox and canya got me pretty good

ICX
IOTA

AXP

Bread coin
Bought when it was bear 2$
Now its 0.7 or so

TAU

Ripple
not only is it dropping, I found out wallets have 20 of it stuck in them automatically. Fuck.

ICX
ADA
BNB

telcoin

MTL

MTL has JUST'd me since September. I'm 8 BTC down and still holding :(

AIX

It JUST'd me since july just sell now dude its massive shitcoin nothing will save that coin.

It's been like two weeks you nimble fingered redditmonster

ADA , as soon as this shit hits a $1 I'm selling my bags and leaving this shitcoin for good

To my fellow bizbros, DO NOT BUY THIS SHITCOIN. It has performed fucking terribly and their dev team is jerking each other off when muh peer review and muh academics. I fell for those memes so don't be a victim.

FUN
What the fuck happened bros

Yeah, I'm seeing that the market never cared for app coins. Protocols is where the good money is at for now.

This was my biggest mistake ever. I fucking hate Marshall

DTA, got in shortly after it's first listing, assumed it'd kind of shoot up to $1, it was positioning itself as a better BAT, nah, was just a dumb fucking pump and dump, one I was too stupid to realise until it was over and I was left with these fucking bags.

Canya fuxxed me up

Nothing. BTC went from 18k to 8k, did you expect FUN to moon during this? Once BTC stabilizes, FUN (and good altcoins) will recover and moon. Let's just hope FUN won't be 100 sats then

same fuck that slimey lieing cunt.

Bitcoin