ICON GANG REPORT IN

any of u niggers managed to buy some dips? cant believe we hit 3 something earlier fuk me senpai how did i miss that

tell me 3 things

ur holdings
conservative price prediction eoy
agressive price prediction eoy

Bought 124 at $7.40

Fag redditor moonbaby thread

salty poor pleb stay out of my board please

Go pour some of your chink gains into AION.

Fag redditor moonbaby poster.

Holding 100 ICX
500 EOY Conservative
1000 EOY Agro

>2 post from this id

1 more and ill u suck me off nigger. eat a dick dont suck on it but eat it. chew it u faggot

Fag redditor moonbaby tears

Eh, I increased my stack a bit. I could have done much better of course, but I'm glad I didn't just hodl.

The trades are from a few days ago because it's too low for me to be comfortable with selling right now, since it could have a huge recovery at any time.

I now have 4574 ICX
Conservative price prediction EOY: $1.00 (hate to say it but it could happen if the market keeps shitting itself)
Aggressive price prediction: $150.00. This coin has the potential to be the next Ethereum, and if the market cap goes into multitrillion dollar territory then we could see $150.00. Very unlikely as well but possible if the starts align.

Honestly I think price predictions are essentially hopeless in this market.

>all the people predicting 100+ billion dollar market caps
I like ICX but come on

anyways I hold 500

people were laughin at eth too m8

icon shits on eth

What's your aggressive price prediction then?

Maybe $30-50, depends what happens with the rest of the market

imo it definitely belongs above garbage like iota and tron though

What is your aggressive prediction for overall market cap? I mean if can't see marketcap reaching $2T EOY why are you even invested in crypto? That would be a 5X increase from where it is now, and if ICX only held marketshare it would go above $25.00. And if you don't think ICX has a chance of doubling its marketshare this year why are you invested in it?

You are a fucking retard and possibly an actual nigger. Go back to plebbit, moonbaby faggot.

>I mean if can't see marketcap reaching $2T EOY why are you even invested in crypt
To make money.

Unrealistic predictions do not help me make money.

>And if you don't think ICX has a chance of doubling its marketshare this year why are you invested in it?
I literally said it could go to $30, how is that not a doubling of market share? Can you read?

This thing got raped so fucking bad. When others are recovering 20% this fucker is at 7%.Holding this for the long term but fuck me dead this thing took a dump after summit.

>4 posts

HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH KYS VIRGIN

I sold my $10 wtc for this shit fuck you icon

>Unrealistic predictions do not help me make money
My point is that crypto is an insanely volatile market with huge loss potential. You should be balancing risk/reward. Based on your comments you are either severely underestimating the risk, or you have not done a thorough enough risk/reward analysis. If you think there is no chance of marketcap going 5X this year it would make more sense for you to go to stocks, because I assure there is a very real possibility of the marketcap declining by a factor of 10 or more.

>I literally said it could go to $30, how is that not a doubling of market share? Can you read?
Yeah, but you should compound increase in marketshare and increase in marketcap. 5X marketcap and 2X marketshare means 10X increase in price, which would be $53.50. You listed an upperbound of $50.00. No need to get aggressive friend.

At least try to hide your newfaggotry next time you post, faggot.

Fag redditor moonbaby rage. Must suck being a double digit IQ pavement ape.

HAHAHAHHA PLEBS THINKING THAT ICON IS NEXT BIG THING HAHAHAHAHAHA

243 icx
1 million end of year
100 million end of year