Why is XMR so undervalued ?

Why is XMR so undervalued ?

Explain it to me

> you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/botnet-infects-half-million-servers-mine-thousands-monero/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 word nigga: drug money

XMR bagholder here. It does its job too well. Price doesn't really change its functionality at all.

same as was bitcoin when it started...

and pretty much all other cryptos

I know Veeky Forums has no morals, but next time you buy Monero think about those gore videos you see on /b/. You're directly supporting that shit

just bought .23 xmr and downloaded wallet

will get more soon

>being busy buying ltc last couple of days

Most undervalued coin the in world.

All life is worthless and gore is entertaining, who gives a fuck about petty shit

coindesk.com/botnet-infects-half-million-servers-mine-thousands-monero/

why would xmr change thats its selling point

Because this shit is going to get banned/heavily regulated before you know it, it may even kill crypto as we know it, it's like BTC on steroids and is just too easy to abuse, it's no doubt actively funding terrorism and pedophile rings right now, I'm all for empowering individuals freedoms, but privacy coins are actively encouraging a government shutdown on ALL crypto, you know how fucking idiotic those dried up old retards are, you'd better hope this p.o.s. token doesn't take off or this show is absolutely 110% over.

does /b/ even have gore threads anymore? last time i checked its all traps and furry threads now

>Price doesn't really change its functionality at all.

bitcoin is used for illegal shit too, might as well just quit crypto if you hate privacy and freedom so much
government is going to try to destroy crypto no matter what, Monero is gonna be the one that survives.

wat

>XMR is $1
>$100 btc => $100 XMR => $100

>XMR is $10,000
>$1000 btc => $100 XMR => $100

wew meant $100 btc

The joke is that crypto does it function no matter it's price.

Lower price would actually make it better due to cheaper fees.

Monero presents exactly the problems of crypto generally. Yes, it's cool tech. Yes, it's a great way to buy LSD off the dark web. Nobody has yet explained to me why it matters whether it's $10 a coin or $10,000 a coin. Meth heads are going to pay $100 in fiat on some shitty conversion site to get their XMR and then order their shit from the dark web. How the fuck does XMR's price matter or figure into it? What's the value in speculating? It's totally absurd.

Mining it makes sense.
Buying it does not.

I don't see the connection with the mexican drug cartels...

Monero means money is esperanto
Esperanto is a derivative of spanish
Mexicans speaks a localized spanish
There are drug cartels in Mexico
Therefore Monero is drug cartel related...

Is this your half-assed logic?

You know what is the top coin used used for shady shit?

fucking USD !

Might as well buy Spectrecoin at this point. Cheaper but better tech. Similarly secret team like XMR.

yeah it does have high fees, that pretty much the only problem I see with it.

But then ETH has gas problems
BTC doesn't scale up without drama
EOS is promising but still dependant on ETH.

It has fees
It's slow

Get $nano while you still can

This is exactly the same as it was for BTC in the early days.

I mean it was merely neckbeard programmer project which shady uses on the dark web.
And then it boomed and came out of the dark.

XMR a good gril

Mining it right now.

XMR is actually fairly hard to mine now (relative to its price) unless you control a botnet.

Right. But BTC's price makes as little sense as XMR's price. Totally arbitrary speculation.

As a rule I avoid coins that aren't listed on exchanges open to fiat trading and/or exchanges with retarded fees or minimums.

botnets mining a majority of coins and market selling

XMR gives me better returns than anything on minergate.

True... No matter which coin you look at, it is all speculation at this point.

It is likely XMR will never be the "money of the future", just like BTC definitely won't be with it's scaling issues, but doesn't keep one from playing with it.

If anyone knew what the "money of the future" would be out of the 4000 or so shitcoins it will have boomed big time already.

Because ZEN is 1000 times better and a PBC Recommendation.

if I was a botnet operator I sure as fuck wouldn't sell market price.

Besides the whole botnet scenario actually came from the "let's replace ads with mining in the background" idea, which I think is great idea to a certain degree. Imagine not paying for Netflix if you allowed their client to mine in the background ?

I would if i was mining literally tens of thousands of dollars worth a day

Also I'd pick a coin easier to mine...

XMR is getting too difficult to do sneaky mining with.

but most monero users aren't.

just about any crypto could be botnet-mined; XMR happened to be a good risk/reward ratio last year... Now mining it is becoming too obvious. Botnets will move to another crypto.

Are you a literal brainlet by chance? Thats specifically the reason the difficulty has risen so much lately.

Have you seen how much fucking hashrate is on that coin? nobody is mining that in a legit way. You'd be losing so much money, you can just use your hardware on nicehash and get 10x the dollar value and just buy monero.

i exaggerated, but at one point i was getting 10/day from nicehash and about 1.60/day on monero

it is actually useful then

>can't count to 2

>People before
Anonymity is great!!!
>People now
Oh no those damn anonymous crypto, they will hurt my portfolio

who gives a fuck? decentralized exchanges come.
also the tor network is also abused. have fun regulate it.

The answer is Monero is the truest of all cryptos currencies. It has maintained its value and reflects its actual value as it is used and not simply speculated upon. Every coin is going right back where it was 3 months ago, and Monero will be slightly up. Basically the market was overpriced and Monero has been doing its own thing. It didnt really have the same pump as every other coin.

next time i buy dollar i think about those gore videos on b

Because they will have an infinite supply.

Typical despot talk.

Privacy in the digital age is very hard to come by, particularly in the field of money. Monero plays an important role in restoring peoples' privacy and anyone making the claim that only nefarious actors would ever want to make their transactions truly private is either naive, brainwashed or a tyrant.

Bulletproof is coming out next month and solves both of those problems, you are totally brain dead if you sell this right now.

It's too hard for retards (almost everyone) to acquire and use. Just means that smart people can more easily become larger holders which are exactly the type of people you want pushing the coin along.

>Nicehash
>Just letting your miner crap out when you go to sleep.

And rightfully so, that way Monero may actually be used as a currency.

It doesn't promise any special features like time machines or smart contracts.

The inflation is so slow it's irrelevant. It would take thousands of years to get to Ethereums current supply