You know crypto is in a bubble when even this guy is making a coin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t73wXF8IF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still dont know how thus fag is doing so much money from his videos.
Ive been watching hime since ive built my first pc back in 2010. Back when he did comfy solo unboxing and review videos

He seems bright, I'd buy some. youtube.com/watch?v=t73wXF8IF-8

He is the shill clickbait of tech. Companies want him, casuals will watch his videos and the only people that don''t are the real tech people.

I hate this faggot. He's the beta males final form, a child in an adult body

Absolutely. Never buy the shit he reviews. Like some fuckin cheap plastic ass razer mouse. In his review he is like well nice build quality blabla i really like this. You unpackage this piece of shit and have an instant mental break down. Such a fuckin taiwan gook shill. ugh

>>Ive been watching his videos, why is he making money

same bro. i used to watch his videos alot 2010-2012. then he started his faggy company and his videos are basically unwatchable clickbait garbage now.

anyone remember the crazy russian camera man?

>stop being interested in technology and give your money to a used up roastie or you aren't a real adult, you fucking manchild!!!
Why do I see so many of you normalfag fuckers on every board now?

He created Linux, have some respect you asshole.

That's the only /g/ meme I can appreciate.

His coin will be pumped by normies. Almost a guarantee and there will be articles about it. I'll go deep in this fuck.

This
He's a super-faggot

He's the type of guy to let someone cuck him, unironically

>I still dont know how thus fag is doing so much money from his videos.

Cause he is a fucking normie that targets other normies as his audience with *tech* news and reviews.

I've met him a couple of times in Vancouver, he is a total faggot manlet and unbearably full of himself

Dollars must be a bubble given that this guy has more than you.

This is what happens when you give out your operating system for free

I saw Linus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen USB cables in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cables and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cable and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You guys obviously haven't watched channel super fun...

lol linus,

see him on the street with some guys laughing and taking pictures,
He says bye crosses me, i say hi linus
he looks at me shortly...
Not now faggit than proceeds to walk away
almost trips over his own feet.

Hear the other guys say what a douche lol

why the fuck is he creating a coin

bud, everything is in a bubble. the human population is over 7 billion, most of which is composed of niggers and pajeets. in a balance state, that would not happen. but here we are...so go ahead and keep saying that __ is in a bubble. you would be right, sure, but you're only remarking on a bubble within a bubble.

thanks just watched 100k

who's the soyboy?

is that what you call a business owner who employs people, is raising a family, and found a niche to sustain it, one that he enjoys?
faggot is (You), pretty salty one too

true that, throw in the middle east and eastern europe, italians and spanish....we're deffo in a bubble.

What's his coin called?

its always so strange to me watching this guy on youtube
so whats his deal? very rude on mailing lists about his operating system and then very friendly in videos