Portfolio rate thread

Portfolio rate thread

No LINK, what did you mean by this OP?

>not all in vechain
youre not gonna make it

R8

26k bcpt, you are gonna make it my friend

Atleast you ain’t in 10+ coins like 90% of sub 50k folios.
Iv learnt from this correction to take profits on the way up and listen to certain people when they call the top

Haha yeah I only have the VEN to help accumulate more stinky linkys, the small amount of ETH is leftovers from trading that I cbf to delete, I've learnt the same thing

Bcpt is trash

Nice COSS position there

newfag portfolio. Colx is stuck on coinsmarkets so nothing I can do with that for now.

BCPT holder here too. Bud considering selling it atm. Show me again the true power of BCPT as I lack in faith

Rate plz

Poorfag here. I could throw more in but for now this is what I'm comfortable with loosing. Basically aiming for a portfolio like OPs

damn youre rich, maybe diversify that eth slightly and put a bit in neo/ven/other top 20s you think are good

You're not gonna lambo easily with btc and eth with such a low amount. maybe take the btc and put it in ven or another lower marketcap coin

I like neo

VEN is too much hypehype. XRB too

lel

Any opinions? Will I make it 5 years from now?

Why the fuck would you have btg

It is only what I got from the hard-fork, I didnt buy any of course. Too few btg to sell though

ETH will have more gains this year than BTC.

ETH will take the number one spot this year.

Consolidate more into ETH, and use 50% of your holdings to speculate.

XRB is frothy here.

R8 an ausfag plz

did you actually buy all shilled pajeetcoins?
like literally every single one of them?

dam son
where did you get the 58 btc?

Want to add one more hodl to my folio, ICX or VEN?

I earned it being here for five long years. I put $4,000 between early 2013 and mid 2014

Yeah. Made my original invest back though so that moved into the xlm and now I'm just bleeding from the remainders :(

Too much of a poorfag to diversify much do i went all in with the two most likely coins to still be around in 5 years

I’m considering changing my portfolio to something like yours

50% ETH and the rest coins to earn more ETH

top two on your portfolio are top tier and a good choice. hold. tron and bat are cheap now too

It's necessary in this environment to mitigate risk. Consolidating into the blue chips (ETH and/or BTC) will gain with far less risk.

Thx, was looking at bat. Might get shit coins up and move into them.

So the whalebro 'Int then to shipcoin' meme no good? Grin...

What the fuck is wrong with you people? If you are measuring in fiat you have no idea what you are doing. Might as well delete your portfolio app and never come back.

When will you guys learn to measure in BTC? Pic related, the proper way to share your portfolio. Glad to see some people do it right. Even new people. You will make it.

huuuuge difference

This shit went from my 4k to 55k in 1 month lads
Should i kys myself for not selling

Decent, good start.

You are measuring in fiat, please repost with your btc holdings.

1.57 bitcoins
What difference does it make feggit

hes forcing a new meme