So user, with all those crypto gains you must have a hot gf by now, right?

>so user, with all those crypto gains you must have a hot gf by now, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqDLqWNA9Eg
dailymotion.com/video/x6d0oaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying I want you roasties and not a cute trap to trade LINK with between dickings

>have gains
>Have gf

Even my mom knows that these two dont work together

oh, Veeky Forums

it's so easy user, just don't tell your gf about your gains. don't tell her about any assets actually.

>nah I'm content with short P&Ds
>after all women are a rapidly depreciating asset

>oh, you don't know?
>this is an auction and I will buy one of you

>I don't want a real girl who can give me a family but I want a mentally ill man wearing makeup instead
this is why soy is bad for you

/thread

I found a GF right before my gains so I'm not sure how to motivate myself anymore to make more.

>Zoe Quinn on the left

> too expensive for investment
> will lose 5-10% of total gains within 3 months
> has 54% chance of losing half of your total gains if you are fully committed to one
> overall not worth the money, better to settle for cheaper alternatives with a longer lifespan and lower interest rates, A.K.A Asian women

>>better to settle for cheaper alternatives with a longer lifespan and lower interest rates, A.K.A Asian women
>will always have people wondering if he's just renting one
>will always envy those who can afford luxury

Me in the back.

Nope, waiting until after I become a millionaire to find an eastern european wife like Trump. I don't have time for the degenerate women of the US.

That's a single mother.

N-n-noo... w-why do you ask?

I promise you that mcaffe will not eat his dick if that's true

waiter gets no to little tip

Fuck so true.

>waiting until after I become a millionaire to find an eastern european wife like Trump
Are there lots of women like him there?

>no I have a waifu you disgusting 3d whore

>5 girls at the table not 5 guys
>Quinn sighting debunked

The ring(s) say differently, unless she's married to Jesus.

> single mom

no thanks.

i told my sister i made $500 in crypto in 2017 and she asked me to treat her to some starbucks

fucking whores

>motivation for making money is to get a gf.
Never going to make it.

>live in Vancouver
>don't have an particular preference but probably going to end up with an asian girl because they all are
>whenever I leave the city everyone will assume I'm some loser who mail-ordered a wife

I only want an android waifu

It's really not hard people. If you have a GF (which admittedly, cuts out about 90% of you) then DO NOT TELL HER ABOUT YOUR CRYPTO GAINS. This isn't about being greedy, deceitful or selfish, it's about protecting the girl from the worst aspects of herself. As soon as money becomes an issue, they WILL change for the worse. I've seen it happen time and time again.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=jqDLqWNA9Eg

The perfect, text-book example of what will happen to a woman when you introduce her to money, then take it away. They literally fall apart.

Consider yourself warned lads.

i'm thinking the same, either invest into AI waifu or get an asian one since the divorce rate is significantly lower compares to white degenerates women.

>dat cope

> being this much of a cuck

do you also suck her husband's dick?

Really toxic environment here. Even reading the amount of suggested posts at people killing themselves or being told to do really terrible trades. It’s almost like it genuinely is a bunch of Joker’s, people trying to fit in but not sure why, people who have chosen they have nowhere else to be but here, some really fucked up people (traumatized, hurt, won’t face their pains and let it exacerbate and then into super aggressive shit).

It’s filled with insensitive people who have no idea what a relationship beyond “SHUT UP MOM IM BUSY” is like. People who are sad and hurt and so make more people sad and hurt because it’s familiar. It feels safe. It feels comfortable.

Honestly Anonymous person, get the fuck out of here.

Decide this: do you want to invest? Learn about the tech and go from there.

Do you want to make quick money? I assure you it’ll be mostly atrocious advices here.

Break a leg user.

>taking advice from Veeky Forums ever in anything at any point for any reason
>not always being behind 10 layers of irony
>not responding to bait

>youtube.com/watch?v=jqDLqWNA9Eg
REKT

I have kept a separate bank account with a balance of 72k secret from my wife for years now. I had it before we started dating and didn't tell her about it when we got married. when times get tough I'll dip into it and slowly "come up with the money" when we need it. she praises me for my astute manliness but I feel kind of bad about it. I haven't told her about it because irrational trust issues and I know she'll be extremely pissed about me not telling her.. am I a bad person Veeky Forums?

fucking pansy ass brainlet faggot

I kinda have an agreement with my gf that I won't tell her about any of my assets but I'd take good care of a potential family. You shouldn't necessarily hide it, just don't make your wife worry about money.

There's no hope. Deep down they're all like this. If you don't make it you lose. If you make it you lose.

>just don't make your wife worry about money.
I have a pretty well paying job so money usually isn't problem unless something unexpected comes up and I wasn't hidding it at first, but first year together we saved months for something we needed, somthing I could have out right bought for us. after that it seemed like a point of no return on the hidden account.

this. fucking disgusting creatures walking our society. can't wait for the day they're all strung up

closet homo detected
> eastern european wife like Trump
Ivana, Melania
both Eastern Euro

1)they are not hot
2)yes I do, thanks for asking

nothing about that is irrational. In fact you should increase your hidden holdings

Holy fuck. Every roastie excuse, projection, gibsmedat and blaming concentrated in 2 minutes.

I prefer to fuck hookers on a consant basis. Much less headache than a relationship.

>None of these are hot by any standards.
>2 trying to pass as cute but they all have shit personalities

Thanks, I'll pass

Yeah women are fucking horrible

Legit thought he was talking about women too until I saw who he was quoting.

>Fillerup

oh snap, it's real

Holy fuck this entire episode makes me so mad.

dailymotion.com/video/x6d0oaa

Nah they marry the state for dem gibsmedats

me in the red shit

>i dont want friends i want audis
>i think this bih wanna kiss me
>i let her top me no kissing

>quit white collar goy cucking to start a legal cannabis business
based af fuck his fat cunt of a wife

No brotherly love from user the autist

>eastern europe
>country south of Austria and east of Italy

Did any of you vote for Trump? If not, gtfo. I am not interested in wasting my time with leftist retards.

Your spot on user. Unless your on the more educational boards Veeky Forums isn't good for your mental health. Anyone that spends a lot of time on the internet is usually a social retard who's only social outlet is the chans.

This lack of exposure to the real world warps their perception of reality. This includes relationships and women. I'm not going to deny the state of men and women in the west is fairly bad but to make such sweeping statement without ever experiencing it yourself is nothing short of folly.

on a sidenote

> don't fall for the Asian qt meme. Most of them are ugly soulless god diggers. You'll produce Eliot Rodgers that will have difficulty fitting in and understanding themselves.

> Get a prenup if your worried about your money. Musk did and the bitch only got the house.

> Good people are hard to come by, so make yourself into someone who can attract those people.

Trump is a leftist

To some degree yes, but if you are so leftist that you are convinced that he is an EVIL MISOGYNIST RACIST ORANGE CISMALE then I really would prefer not to have you at my table

>women

>don't fall for the Asian qt meme. Most of them are ugly soulless god diggers. You'll produce Eliot Rodgers that will have difficulty fitting in and understanding themselves.
This applies if you want to live in the west, in asia they seem to grow up decently well.

White women age worse than milk

Price you pay for top tier men, I guess

>did nothing for work while husband worked as lawyer
>spent days just shopping
>got so fat she added the weight of a complete human chubby female
>can't pronounce porsche properly
>names "denali" instead of "a gm truck" in a line of luxury cars, as if a fucking gm trucc has any semblance of luxury
>doesn't have any dignity to respect the rules of those offering her shelter + money
>man takes care of kids
>RRRREEEEEEEE I AM THE VICTIM HELP MEEEEEEE

This has to be bait, 10/10. If it truly is real, her parents deserve to be reimbursed and she must be shot

/thread

why are u doing this

Someone turtleup that pic.

>Really toxic environment here.

Holy shit you need to go back

Jesus, the only decent looking girl is the one in the middle.