Well Veeky Forums, what about it?

Well Veeky Forums, what about it?
Can we start lobbying for ecological crypto?

>aaaaaaaaaaaaah the planet

to what end
do you think we will run out of electricity or something retarded like that

Cute picture, saved.

answer me

Buy NANO.

Decentralized, eco-friendly, instant transfers, feeless, and funds are not controlled by any central party or whales. Already working product being used by e-shops that have trouble accepting paypal or bank payments, and will probably catch on in general due to its fast transaction time and low costs.

The XMR of the light web.

Keep posting squids and maybe I will.

>paying people $250k every ten minutes to find cheaper energy
>complain
OP is a boomer and a faggot

fuck off reddit

>implying theres a need for "xmr of light web"

I prefer RaiBlocks

I'm totally in favor of banning POW coins anyways they're garbage slow and useless

I was skeptical but over the next year there's going to be a huge scramble to fix classical blockchain issues with transfer time and cost.
I'm already in, I can see it getting pretty good returns as soon as they put out their wallet.

They are paying for that electricity just like you. Its not used up forever like some finite resource we generate it constantly. If you want to stop mining for the sake of "wasting energy" go ahead. Oh what? You don't mine? That's what I fucking thought.

>Its not used up forever like some finite resource we generate it constantly
That only applies if it's generated from a renewable resource

If the power is coming from a fossil fuel the guy in OP's picture is 100% correct.

Maybe we shouldn't drive cars either. Or use any energy actually. Clearly the future has more need for this crazy abundant resource than us.

We should start using cars that use renewable energy sources, yes, you are correct.

I can't wait for the first spam attack on the network to occur then we will see how fee-less works out for you.

You can drive cars with colza oil.
Colza oil is renewable, it's even more efficient than solar.

NANO is very energy efficient

also, >pc master race talking about energy waste
why doesn't he get a hobby that doesn't involve the complete waste of electricity and resources for pretty images on the screen

Why are pc gamers so butt hurt? All they ahve to do is buy the gpu and shut the fuck up.

OP is a Prius driver
OP thinks he is saving the would
OP kys

>IT USES MORE THAN DENMARK
>Denmark has a population smaller than London

>lobbying
literally what the fuck is wrong with you?

>A new study published in the journal Energy Efficiency finds that worldwide, gaming computers suck down $10 billion worth of electricity (or 75 terawatt hours) a year
>Bitcoin's current estimated annual electricity consumption* (TWh) 46.86

ban gaming
at least cryptos have a use, gaming is just a time waster for manchildren

huge chunk of electricity is generated with coal atm and burning coal to make a blockchain is just stupid and unnecessary.

I wouldn't call using electricity to secure a global financial system "unnecessary". But you do you.

>funds are not controlled by any central party
Have you heard of a place called Bitgrail user?

>redditor
>spouting what they read in an article

>retarded Veeky Forums cuck
>regurgitating some third hand info he read on a Kazakhstani Candlemaking Imageboard

vidya player here, but yeah
complaining about the energy efficiency of crypto when you game at all is batshit retarded
we all know these faggots are mad they don't have enough cuckbucks for gpus at current prices and find proxy reasons to be moralfags about it

I love cryptographic algos for mining but prefer those that are useful like primecoin.

How much energy is spent every year on people playing video games?

>oh no, we're gonna run out of trees!
>oh no, we're gonna run out of whale oil!

The only solution to these types of problems is culling the world population and moving towards renewables. People will bash resource abuse but rarely seem to want to acknowledge the real threat to the planets resources, overpopulation. Third worlders trip over themselves to increase their footprint.

Essentially what every PoS coin is trying to do. No mining means far less energy used. And once governments start regulating crypto you can bet they're going to do it under the pretense of 1. Fighting crime (rip monero?) And 2. Making a link between crypto mining and increased greenhouse gas emissions from the extra energy being used.

PoS is the future of crypto. Prove me wrong

>muh overpopulation
what a load of horse shit, even if you disregard the entire east and south, the west would have the same energy problems as today. pajeet isn't using US eletricity.
as for renewables like wind and solar, they suck balls. they're inefficient and unstable. dependant on the weather, not only can they provide too little energy but also way too much which is a huge problem because we still don't know how to deal with large amounts of excessive energy in the grid.

nuclear and some day hopefully fusion are still the best we have unless you live in a geothermal wonderland like iceland.

this

must be heavy bags for shilling this shitcoin duh

Rebranding to NANO will be its doom

What the fuck was wrong with RaiBlocks, NANO sounds like the vibrator Tranny Kardashian uses on Jimmy Kimmel

Why would i give a shit about the future of this world i will be death in less than 70 years so explain it to me in steps why would i care about what happens to earth in the 2090