Coins that only you like

Coins that only you like.

I was holding this but sold for ADST and the NapoleonX ico.

XSPEC

BWK

I have 2500 ODN as a side bet from my main LINK, REQ and ARK holdings. I have 10 NEO too so ill cover any losses.

Been mining that for ages. It was over £10 the other week and now down to £3. I am genuinely tempted to buy some this weeks payday.

ShShShSh user accumulate delete dis thread

XMY

sold yesterday at 7500 plan on rebuying today at 5800 or lower

Bulwark, Spectre, Monero, and Obsidian portfolio sounds good. Sumo or Onion swapped in there would be fine too. Privacy coins are still undervalued.

we have time to accumulate (no FUD) they are slow with the marketing, and with getting us on another exchange, id say we still have till the end of q1 to accumulate, nevertheless i love the project

MBRS. Literally cannot gain any traction in the crypto world

BWK and ODN being forks SHOULD mean they are even better. They are genuinely improved versions, the market will come around eventually.
I don't think anybody's post will matter lol. Buying more Wed whatever the price. I bought over 500 ODN at £1.70 and I'm not even worried. I just bought more when it was lower pre/post that $2 spike lol. Happy days.

same here, was quite good a few weeks ago now not a great, would like to save up for a masternode have about 400 so far.

are you me? wtf

Oh right, I hadn't even read about master nodes. Guessing 1-10k? It is quite a cpu heavy wallet so I leave it closed right now, not sure I would want to node it if its like that over something like LINK, ARK, NEO or ODN. Might be worth buying some though.

>5k bwk for a node

I know this might sound silly but i think that while everyone is busy with altcoins and bch 2018 will be the year of the masternodes. i say that because currently dash is around 75-80% of masternode domination but i think that might go down as other masternode coins fill in where dash doesnt. (ie, large premine which bwk doesnt have)

i just like nodes in general because its passive income that you dont need to do anything for not even an internet connection I know its not lambo level but some of us are just looking to leave wagecuckery in life not live like a king

Ah, nice. I like nodes too, as I've explained on this post coincidentally. They will enable me to not HAVE to wage cuck, even if I limit it to one node/stake over the next few years and cash out the rest, I will only need the 11.5k income per year to survive.

POWR seems like another good one actually. It is a little different (renting out solar power space to sell the produced electricity with tokens) and I haven't had any since its first moon run but I have been thinking about getting back in.

This will change the transportation/delivery niche for good.

83x EOY, 830x is the roof

Forgot picture

i can tell you POWR has a lot of things going for it dude. Not sure where you are but in australia our government is hopeless in our transition to green energy with blackouts happening because of power mismanagement. If blockchain can solve this problem (which i think it could) then powr would have the backing of not only the power industry in australia but the government as well.

Not trying to shill but what powr is doing is what i believe blockchain is supposed to be used for eventually. its still only like 3 months old so its still skys the limit really

Agreed. UK here. I've seen that it is getting greenlit all over the south-east of Asia and Aus though. I looked into it a while back and it seems to be getting embraced by a lot of governments already and it will solve very real problems. It is one of the promising projects... I should probably buy some power. I also think we both sound like pajeet POWR shills lol. I sold 10k POWR a while back, I dread to think how much that will cost me to rebuy, it was £1 last month... hopefully, it got hit hard by this latest FUD season. I think ill still get some more ODN/ARK first though, hmm... So many cryptos, so little time!

49p each, half-price sale!

SAY YOU LIKE IT PLEASE

Ha, yeah, we just might be the same person.

Holding Bulwark, Spectre, Obsidian, XMR, with smaller stakes in Onion and PIVX.

Thought about Smart (the privacy hardfork, not Billions), but I honestly don't have enough freecash right now.

Been staking COLX, accumulating the dip..

low marketcap coinTIOTOUR on ED

It's Hacken, it's only on 1 exchange right now and it's market cap is just about 14 million dollars. Hacken team just annouced that coin is going to be listed on new exchange.