Coin metro ico

Burger friendly ICO, if you haven't contributed atleast 1 eth then you're straight up retarded. Easy 100x. Fuck Kucoin, fuck Coss and fuck any other exchange

Fiat to alts exchange made by team who own Forex platform FXpigs, they are experienced with this shit

Those who bought in at 0.03c are required to hold their tokens for over a year so you don't get dumped on, the price is 0.11c atm but you get your tokens straight away

Buy now, 2.5% bonus (ref link) coin-metro.info/ The flash sale password is BUYDIPS

They will have an amazing referral system too, better than kuckcoin AND you will know about this exchange early so you can refer people very easily considering nobody would have signed up or heard of the exchange yet

Their website is good shit, you know this exchange is going to be normie friendly which means fuckload more money, a percentage of all trading fees (even if you don't hold COIN) goes straight to buying and burning COIN so the 300mil tokens start to get eaten up straight away

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amazing idea here coinmetro.win/ and you'll get +2.5%

All these faggot indians desperately spamming refferals for a couple pennies worth of some shitcoin....lol

no sir not pajeet sir

Do i buy during this dip?

This is easy peasy 100x, Forex team is no joke

Better than that Liveedu shit that was spammed here

Yes faggot always buy

>Burger friendly ICO, Easy 100x
haha forget it pajeet

>pls good sir pls buy this token! good site, easy 10x! pls sir click my link for unique 0.025% discount only for you good sir! 100x guaranteed by best team in business! Not a scam sir, only 1000x unique opportunity!

Previous Metroscam thread got literally deleted yesterday by the mods for advertising a blatant pajeet scam.
Don't get your hopes high with this one, shill.

Why does this scam have so many different websites?
Can we ban this garbage?

Fud when we go to the market, right now shilling is OK

Will fiat payments come with exchange launch?

>burger friendly ICO
Stopped reading there

Kyc needed?

This better blow up like Lamden or I’m in the shitter

Already balls deep, enough flashsales goddamit

But more!

Same here, I’ve put a fair amount in the past 2 weeks

Normie friendly with a fiat gateway and a existing product and user base which are being tied into = easy buy.

ye

It's not burger friendly, OP is full of shit. They said they're trying to get an exemption for the main token sale buy right now it's restricted.

They've stopped it for this flash sale? I recall them allowing yanks last time

Normie coins reign supreme

What is the password?

Not burger friendly.. thank god.

They can pick up our scraps come main sale

Saves it from being a massive dump I guess

google coinmetro and use the link that shows up there - don't click this phishing shit

ref link faggot

Thanks bought 100k

Suck my dick

Use your brains guys, The main use-case of crypto since 2013 has just been to trade it for other crypto. Buying a trading platform's coin is like betting on the house to win, they always do. Do you seriously think there are going to be LESS coins for people to trade next year, what about in 2 years?

Even during crashes its probably the best bet because people are still trading to cash out