Need help getting job

How do I get my first job with no experience.

Your job market is so damn fucked. Hope your degree is a nice one, because 20 years of retail are going to put some strain on that achievement.

I don't have a degree yet, in uni for graphic design.

knee pads

Stop tripfagging

nice meme

>in uni for graphic design.
The outside world is going to eat you alive. Your degree has no value.

Build a resume (volunteer experience, school, side jobs, etc), start filling out applications (either online or walk into places that you want to work for an ask for an application), followup and ask for interviews

11 years I haven't tripped, now I will.

I second this
Its about the only use to the world you have
Accept it now, delaying your acceptance will only bring further pain

I really hope you're joking

I plan on making my own typography/graphics to sell and learning better drawing outside school.

But your right, really anyone can do this job.

Is Bartending School a Good Idea?

Best of luck, really, but I doubt this was a smart move.

I literally have 1k to my name from savings

Whats a better degree? I'm dumb at math cant pass calc. my IQ test says I'm good at visual spacial learning, but I failed math. I'm not really quick on my feet but meticulous. I have great eyesight. Mostly Ive wasted my life on videogames.

I need a skill.

I would but I'm lesbian.

Maybe getting a degree wasn't the right choice. If you must, going into business, accounting or such things would have granted you a better outlook. I'm not trying to sound too much like a meme, but learning a trade is a good way to get some basic knowledge to base a later degree on.

Lie
>absolute state of Veeky Forums

I mean..I wanted to do locksmithing at some point but there aren't any schools nearby for it, or people willing to take a apprentice in.

Also I get my bachelors without loans, free from US Vocational Rehab.

Go to a temp worker agency, tell them you are willing to do any kind of job
It helps if you vave a driver's licence

You will probably need to call them a few times to let them know ypu are serious/desperate
If they ask when you can start, sy 'right now'

Guaranteed work within 14 days

But it will be shitty jobs, so there is that

>Ive wasted my life on videogames
Create a twitch account, wear tight/provocative clothes, enjoy the $$$.