>>7250253

I threw .1 Eth in there, fuck it. I got out of PoWH with 3x gains before it broke, maybe I'll get lucky again.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethpyramid2.com/
shadowpyramid.com/metamask.html
etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alright. trying with 0.5

buy in early, when everyone sees its safe in a week, youll be rolling in the dividends

Wondering if I should sell the dip for this?

If you dont get the gains back check out ethpyramid2.com/ looks like it launches in 12 hours and has the Devs of ETHPY1 in it.

Already lost 232 ETH on a pyramid scheme earlier this week not looking to lose anymore, thanks.

Made back my initial investment already, now just putting dividends back in every dip.

Reminder that ShadowPyramid and EthPyramid are UNITED and anyone who is trying to tear us apart is the enemy.

HODL BOTH AND GET ALL THE DIVS

>ShadowPyramid and EthPyramid are UNITED

Uh what? I don’t think that’s true at all. Post even the tiniest bit of proof that shadow is by the same devs and not some cheap chinese rip off.

Done, bought 2 ETH worth, Moon is coming

EthPy dev here.

We have nothing to do with that.

Our names are on the contract, nothing more.

Proof of dev:
{
"address": "0x4f4ebf556cfdc21c3424f85ff6572c77c514fcae",
"msg": "

Pump groups notified, SHIIIIIIIIII I WANT MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE

Best contract address:

0xa2c4e011EF42a4eb5dC931a88797560BCb83aEfe

when this hits powh levels, you're gonna see some serious shit

shadowpyramid.com/metamask.html

All the EP devs cashed out, SP is where it's at now

Shitclone exposed. It doesn’t make sense for EthPyramid to have a second because it would cannibalize volume from the first. It’s really embarrassing that people will just copy paste EthPyramid’s code and sell it as an alternative. Avoid clones, or don’t. I don’t care what you idiots do with your money.

Shadow is the one that isn't a 4x logarithm Jew scam you fucking niggerfaggot

t. EthPyramid bagholder

>the average intelligence of shadow investors

I'm not disagreeing with you. Not sure what you mean by exposed though unless verifying a transaction with an URL as the message is goofy.

Yes, it dilutes volume. But we can't DO anything about it. We're too busy working on localisation features to be messing about with releasing another contract that's *exactly the same*.

shadowpyramid.com is a website made by the EthPyramid community which points to one of the contracts the original dev made as a decoy so people sniffing on etherscan couldn't find his official one before launch. The source code and function is exactly the same because the dev is exactly the same, but no it's not "officially supported".

The math is exactly the same user, the only difference being the distribution: most of the early investors of shadow are smaller players while the early investors of EthPyramid scooped up a lot of the early tokens before the website even worked. Over 100 ETH was invested by the time the public could buy.

But once Shadow gets to 275 the dividends and token costs will be the same either way. This is why it's important to hodl both - the weak hands will generate returns on both ends for your iron hands.

This. We were given two hands for a reason. You need to hodl two pyramids.

Check this out

0xa2c4e011EF42a4eb5dC931a88797560BCb83aEfe

This pyramid contract only has 3 ETH in it it seems to be abandoned.

I’m trying to make a new site that links to it which should be ready today. If you buy in now you can be on the ground floor

shadow doesnt have the same momentum, it was posted by original ETHPyramid dev as a decoy before the main launch contract so people couldnt buy in super early before launch by lurking blockscan on the dev addresses

9eth just dropped into OG oshit
etherscan.io/address/0x2fa0ac498d01632f959d3c18e38f4390b005e200

Not Veeky Forums, fuck off idiots.

lol, u guys got dumped on by devs.

this is as Veeky Forums as it gets
everyone get in, then we shill reddit and normies in a month

Yes, that was Divine.

(I'm not Divine, this is a screengrab from the EthPyramid Discord)

don't be weak hands, hold this shit for a week or more until the powh losers come back again. right now people got burned. HODL

did you find the POWH devs yet?

we hit the floor at 270 ETH, its trickling back in and already back up to 290