>>7250310

F U L L S T O P

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170912011859/https://tether.to/tether-update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, it sounds nice. Anything they're actually backing up?

HHaahhahahahhaHAHAHHA EVERYBODY SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN

ITS OVER
TETHER IS DEAD

SCAM REVEALED HHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA

GET OUT OF CRYPTO NOW

BUY CHAINLINK

So this settles it. Where are all the bitfinexed jockeys now?

Fullstop. Seriously?

Is it time to tether up unironically

>last audit march 2017

are you mentally retarded op?

thanks just sold 100k

>we have engaged Friedman, LLP, in New York

Relax. Just short BTC 100x leverage and become and overnight millionaire.
Thank me later.

>last audit march 2017

That's almost a year ago. Not good.

Until the new audit is available to the public, the old concerns still stand. It's a nice text though.

AHAHAHAHA IT WAS SO OBVIOUS
Learn from your mistakes Veeky Forums, not one single conspiracy theory has ever proven to be true.

>1st flippening
>Operation Dragonslayer
>Ripplening
>2nd ETH flippening
>Tether FUD

Fucking angsty children

this is good tho wtf

>audits were not in a form suitable for public consumption

>not one single conspiracy theory has ever proven to be true.
ayy, tell that to bitconnect users, I'm sure they'll have a word with you.

Seems highly unprofessional and melodramatic to me. No reason to be that offended and defensive unless they are actually hiding something.

I fully expect the sec to ban all us based exchanges from dealing in tether, period.

>muh audits
>MUH WHY ISNT IRS COMBING THROUGH THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS??? I DEMAND MORE GOVERNMENT REGULATION AND OVERSIGHT!!!!!
fuck off commie kike faggots

>Wells Fargo protecting client from fraud
>Wells Fargo
>Wells
>Fargo

The absolute state of burgerland

This. It sounds like a high school or college level rebuttal to an argument. Not a billion dollar finance company.

Since you seem to believe anything that is written in a blog, you should go to tumblr, I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

In their defence, English isn't their first language.

>>not one single conspiracy theory has ever proven to be true.
>ayy, tell that to bitconnect users, I'm sure they'll have a word with you.

That wasnt a ct. It was common sense.

This is coming from the guy who believes everything posted on a twitter owned by Bitfinexed.

You don't have much self awareness do you?

This is strong news that will stabilise BTC

>outlandish
>bizarre
>twisted

i don't care for the bitfinexed guy but this is the kind of shit that makes me believe they are 100% fraudulent

there's one constant rule in business: everyone who uses emotional adjectives is a crook

kek, bitfinexed is a bit over the top. I think the guy is mainly salty because he sold his btc too early.
But denying that it's a bit fishy what's going on is just naive user.

>makes me believe
Nice emotional response.

FULLSTOP

I can't wait until they release their full audit and Bittfinexed and cucks like you chimp out as bitcoin goes to 50k.

I mean really? Tether is directly responding to internet trolls. I am surprised they didnt cry about tether printer twitter and threaten a c&d.

They are fucking shaking in their booties if they feel the need to engage surface level fud and trolling with this weak, whiney attention seeking.

All they had to do was release the audits and tell people more were coming. Instead...that.

Meltdown status: imminent.

>FULL
>STOP

being melodramatic has nothing to do with fluency, and a billion dollar business unable to employ someone somewhat competent in english for their official releases should be a red flag stacked on the previous red flag

Thought the same. Felt like a blog post.

That would, no joke, be excellent. I'd be thrilled.

It just doesn't seem like that's the case.

This article is over 3 months old. Note how it says they partnered with friedman, a partnership that ended last month.

>Tether on Trezor
>The Omni Layer team has also been working with the TREZOR development community to complete the integration for Tether USD and other Omni on Bitcoin-based assets with the TREZOR hardware wallet. Compatibility and release announcements will be forthcoming.
THE MEME WAS REAL WE CAN LOCK THE PRICE IN

this is a VERY old post and youre all retarded for taking this at face value

meanwhile the Federal Reserve continues printing and no one gives a shit.

No one is denying that this Tether situation seems fishy. But the simple fact of the matter is, why would the biggest exchange volume-wise risk their whole company just to create a digital crypto dollar? Think about it, is an exchange that handles billions of dollars of money everyday stupid enough to risk everything on USDT? What about Kraken, Binance and the other 100 exchanges that list USDT, do you think they would not do due diligence before listing it. This is the exact reason why private audits results are handed to shareholders, such as those mentioned in the update by Tether.

Most of them weren't even here when this was published. Which was november.

>Tether on Trezor
>The Omni Layer team has also been working with the TREZOR development community to complete the integration for Tether USD and other Omni on Bitcoin-based assets with the TREZOR hardware wallet.

Who ready to /lock their prices in/ on trezor?

It's not a fucking conspiracy theory. When someone is holding your money on the internet, the burden of proof is on THEM to prove they are legit. Right now, we don't have evidence that they actually have the dollars. Not holding Tethers is a win-win, whilst holding them is a win-loss.

even if it were, i'm not a billion dollar business, i'm an user on the internet
bet you're the kind of soyboy who thinks he's clever for pointing out white nationalists have "double standards" for caring about white people but not about black people...

but either way you're retarded, i'm making an assessment of character based on observed behavior and past data
"makes me believe" is not an emotional answer, if you see a car moving at 10mph on a straight road you can say "the car's current speed makes me believe it will reach its destination 5 miles away in 5 minutes", there's no emotional assessment in that you humongous retard
nor is there any in calling you a humongous retard, it's just what you have demonstrated so far

Only retards believed in this fud anyway. Why bitfinexed behave very weird, don't you think? Who the hell create an online presence for the only reason to fud one company and then operate in half a year daily? That's fucking weird

What did they mean by this?

I don't really think that's being melodramatic at all. There has been major FUD about it all, and they responded pretty nicely in my opinion.

Wait didnt friedman dissolve their business relationship with tether?

How old is this fucking memo?

lol

THIS IS OLD NEWS YOU KEKS

>articles on cnbc, bloomberg, fortune
>internet trolls

>inb4 "ur math is wrong"
but wait, english isn't my first language

nice just bought 100k JNT

Reddit BTFO

>pretty nicely in my opinion

What is your nationality? Where I am from(midwest usa), this letter constitutes a full blown adult tantrum.

Markets are already responding. Bull market is back. Holy shit. Thank you Tether!

>The stars are aligning for a new bullrun
>good news everywhere
>from lightning and casper to positive regulation news

>not suitable for public consumption because it’s in mandarin

>mandarin

>literally the most common language on earth

The pdfs are from September.

bottom tier bate

I don't think this is too old, the article mentions Tether on the Ethereum blockchain which was only released very recently, last month.

Are you retarded? English is the most common

web.archive.org/web/20170912011859/https://tether.to/tether-update/

anyone able to:
a) find where this article is linked on the Tether.to website... (can't see as an announcement etc)
b) When was it dated? Literally can't see a date either

It’s from September

Sure, maybe they are legit, it would make sense since, like you said, a lot of major exchanges are using USDT and why would they use it if they didn't check it diligently beforehand. But it would also make sense that some big fish involved simply got too greedy and looked the other way. Until they can prove it, we simply don't know.

Who the fuck said anything about niggers you fucking retard?

Stop being a hysterical retard and bringing up random shit because you're having an emotional response.

Seems like Veeky Forums wins again.
We memed LOCK THE PRICE into reality guys KEK

Same shit we been hearing for almost a year
You must be retarded to believe they will actually deliver on their promises of audit lol

People saying their response was melodramatic or blog-posty.. What do you expect? They've been reserved during all of this insane fud swarming around them, all of it being emotional and unsubstantiated, and now they're responding in a way those people understand.

How are people more eager to follow the blatant shitposting from some fag who hates crypto but this is too "unprofessional"?

Nice blog post, didn't even bother reading it. Where's the audit?

We have also read online about many outlandish conspiracy theories suggesting that Tether is not backed 1:1 by currency on deposit with banking institutions. Any such claim is unequivocally false, and the audits will bear that out.

>They're here reading all of your stupid FUD shitposting

its old and their auditor abandoned them

wait this shit is old??

friedman left them in the dust lol

This is old as shit. Friedman leaving was the latest news lol

When we can expect the crypto will replace more than 50% of transactions value in the world economy?