I got scammed by crypto cartel

I paid for this fucking piece of shit plebs, they took my money, they were giving bravado signals for x4 times the prices, they claimed their discord is the best of the best, fucking piece of shit. They took my fucking money, I should have never joined their discord group! cowfishy is a fucking fat cow girl eating pizza and pajeeting all over the place like fuck sake. Now i feel like an idiot. I should have stiked with Veeky Forums from the start. Damn guys its killing me so bad so bad. Fucking piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/still-beating-heart-ripped-out-of-a-butchered-rival.10480/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I lurk in their discord group but honestly if you give any "signals" group money you deserve to lose it

Same here, bunch of kids copying palm beach shit. Like hello, pbc is all over Veeky Forums for free!!!!

Isn't it a free group?

list the members of this group OP....i think theres some decent TAers in there, no? Unless this is another group.

you are retarded and deserve to lose your money

Bro those are brazilians scammers well known, beware!

Didnt this shit get shilled here?

You should never trust any discord group, they are all crooks!!! All of them!!!

They shill shit calls, probably another pajeet group

Are fucking serious? They took my money too. All their calls are fucking garbage, favella signals

Crypto cartel are scammers, they shill shit here and often get caught run by some pajeet refugee in sao paulo

I was about to pay, not paying a dimme, thank you!

Nah i'm in the free channel, they copy signals from other groups and often late

Wait a second, brazilians have groups now? Ladyboys or what?

is it run by Flood ?

Let me get this right, you paid for a group that gives you shit from other groups? Why don't you pay the other groups directly?

From their scam page @Pablo Bitcobar and @Carlos, our head moderator, @Whito_Memu as well as our moderators, @cowfishy and @Elias

I fucking knew it, i fucking knew it. Every time i asked a question. They were like "idk" and shit like wtf. Those scammers should be jailed, that's why Brazil is shit now.

get fucked nerds

come here lad and i will show you what the brazilian cartel does to bitches like you. come take the big brazilian cock bitch. we are ultra masculine country, we will kill you painfully cunt. die

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/still-beating-heart-ripped-out-of-a-butchered-rival.10480/

"we"

Can confirm shit calls and lazy latinos ladyboys

Garbage fags

They make you pay for their premium garbage shitty calls

Don't touch anything run by latinos, just saying. There is a reason they work in farms here in the US.

And palm beach calls are shit too but a lot of discords groups lately not only copying everything but just scamming everyone. Crypto cartel made me buy ripple at $3 and said we were going to $30. I was lucky i put sL

Escobar is a fucking crook doesn't know shit

Paid two weeks ago, i had to send 10 messages to get in then "sorry guys my back is hurting". Wtf

How much the damage?

Too much bend over, you never go wrong with a ladyboy unless you are taking it

Decent? Hahahahahaha

>buy ripple at $3 and said we were going to $30
keked

They are kids stealing signals from everywhere, begging for your money until you paid. Once you pay, it's over! Cowfishead is a crackhead in some favela with a slow internet rolling on too much cassava, Raul also is in da club doing the payments. He give money to his drug dealer, an old fat lady still fuckable though but she will knok you out. If the cartel boys don't get .00001 btc per week, they get raped by their mama straight to their ugly shitty holes, no wonder they lurked and shit. Wankering all around

There are actually legit signal groups that are very accurate in predicting uptrends but they are much more expensive than this shit and you will never find a link for them on Veeky Forums.

They shill only on Veeky Forums so plebs like you get fucked deep, any lube recommendation?

Drums!!!! Crypto cartel shillers are here. Sup pablo? Still collecting end meats you little bitch

Yes and no, i was going to try their shit this weekend but they never answered. Probably took all your money and are gone now.

I don't join any discord group, I know better

What do you expect? They are probably keeping the good calls for themselves. Cartelists are stealing stuff from Veeky Forums, reddit and facebook ya know so you pajeets will pay extra for it! Why pay? Buy the dream and live up your life and twerk baby twerk

What do you know?

For real? They are brazilians i know that for a fact. I'm tracking them for 2 months now. Soon that discord will get shutdown ;)

And you are einstein with one ball, fuck sake how do you know? Dude is probably a pajeet too in some pajeet group and got pajeeted deep by wait latinos, say what?!!! Latinos know how to trade? Fuck i just fired my handmaid carlosa

that's it?

crazy guys, right?

Big time

Cryptocartel is just another copy late paste discord garbage, they don't know what they are doing at all! Amateur! Bad customer service! I don't have time for that shit or any shit. Everything is on Veeky Forums already, you just need a good eye.

Free at first to lure you into their trap and once you are in it. RIP

Stay away from brazilians, they are all tugs

all Brazilians are crooks, hookers, faggots and scammers.

Favella signals LMFAO, they made us buy a lot of shitcoins at the top. Know nothing about charts, get violent when you ask a question and kick you out

Pablo wasn't even brazilian

A trans is not a fag! #zetoo

Cartel is a scam, only legit group out there is mine! @PajeetGoneWild

#nada

I paid fucking 1 eth last month, no response nothing

Here is their last call, another waste of time