CRAFTING JUST RELEASED A FEW HOURS AGO

CRAFTING JUST RELEASED A FEW HOURS AGO

If you aren't accumulating corn then don't talk to me or my son ever again

ethercraft.io/#

no referrals no bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x07a569695ae0780e430e19bb558ab76ccd4c6d986c896fba8b4d3b5fa4cdca31
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-update-crafting-and-more-aff3747064c6
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-the-game-d080de0932d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

etherscan.io/tx/0x07a569695ae0780e430e19bb558ab76ccd4c6d986c896fba8b4d3b5fa4cdca31

How much did that setup cost u

make some corn hats and make some money

bump of meth for corn hats

1 eth just for the bangle senpai

girl name?

semen demon

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-update-crafting-and-more-aff3747064c6

>yfw this actually turns into a game and you sell your items for 10 eth a piece

from discord

mfw its the first real non card game with graphics on the block chain and we go to fucking mars

Fuck off with this ponzi scam.
All this shilling comes from a pajeet discord.

>t. nocorner

lmao pajeet discord with 8 different language lobbies? fuck off with your fud this is the next cryptokitties dumbass

What's the cheapest item?

BUY THE SANTA BOOTS

corn its free and you can make hats with it

>this is the next cryptokitties dumbass
It's a fucking item shop. You pay the devs. And the earlier investors get a cut. That's the entire game.

Literally the definition of a ponzi scheme. Start shilling once you finish the fucking game, pep. And no, turning corn into corn helmets is a not gameplay. You can say you have gameplay once corn or corn helmets actually fucking do something.

lmfao how did the dev piss so many people off

quality choice senpai

>crafting isn't an element of gameplay in an RPG game because a cuck on a cantonese swimming competition board said so

your tears are delicious user

LMAO
Where is the actual game you fucking craftscam shills?
It's been quite a while and all i see is a shop with FUCKTARDED high prices. 0.5 eth for a pixelated sword that looks like a dick? Oh wait, i have a CHANCE to find 500 retards to resell it for 0.01/piece to make my money back?

But where is the actual game at? Where are the dungeons, dragons n shit? You said it's an RPG. What are you supposed to role play? So far you can only RP as a greedy kike who fleeces teenage retards out of their crypto money.

you just described literally every shitcoin in your portfolio

>b-b-but muh oracle problem solution!!!
kys

theres plenty of free items you dumb nigger

why would the devs pay eth to deploy shops for items that are free?

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-the-game-d080de0932d

>l-look there are other scams too, so my scam is perfectly okay!

the absolute state on CraftScam shills

absolute faggotry OP. Stuff your pyramid up your arse and get your son to ram it home.

all crypto is a scam, unless you are a nocoiner you are partecipating in a giant ponzi scheme

But...but give me 200 bucks for my pixilated sword.

Only thing that pushes me away are the prices, I mean, it's almost 500 dollars for a game item, not even AAA games are that jewish towards their players.

WHERE is the actual game you shills? Don't link me stale screenshots. Give me some actual gameplay i can access right now.
Oh wait, you can't. Because your (((game))) is just a kike scam simulator.

500 dollars for a super rare exclusive legendary item. you can buy shit items for less than 1$

>all crypto is a scam, unless you are a nocoiner you are partecipating in a giant ponzi scheme

Generally yes. Smartcontracts no, gamechanging but tainted by crypto sadly.

ponzicraft is literally a smart contract you dumb cuck

>buy shit items for less than 1$

I can see my value in burning 1$ bills than buying pixilated swords with them. Get fucked. Who says its 'rare'? If I ever met you in real life I'd pound your anus in for this shit

The same people smugposting ITT will be FOMOing for our corn helmets a month from now

>ponzicraft is literally a smart contract you dumb cuck

That is hardly the fault of smartcontracts. Plumbing may carry shit. That does not mean plumbing is shit

>corn helmets

You know where you can stuff your corn helmet?

>Who says its 'rare'?
they won't be available any more after 15th february

>I can see my value in burning 1$ bills than buying pixilated swords with them.
then don't buy them? why are you posting in this thread?

>scam shill continues to rationalize his shilling
>i-it's okay for me to scam and shill scammers because other p-people scam and shill too!
>a-all crypto is scam! f-fiat is scam! c-civilization is scam! universe as a whole is scam!
>B-buy muh (((Merchant))) armor! Very cheap only 0.5 eth! Limited offer for early adopters!

you shills are simply adorable

i haven't shilled a thing you dumb retard, but continue enjoying your double standards

>>Who says its 'rare'?they won't be available any more after 15th february

Says who? A fucking pixilated 'corn helmet'?????? For money? you fucking faggot

>>I can see my value in burning 1$ bills than buying pixilated swords with them.then don't buy them? why are you posting in this thread?

To call you a fucking faggot. KYS

>t. pozzed scam victim desperately trying to sell his overpriced pixelated junk

you need to be atleast 18 to post here my newfriend

cunt flaming faggot cunt POS dildo gobbling shitbucket cunt OP KYS KYS KYS

>i haven't shilled a thing

LMAOOO
>
>500 dollars for a super rare exclusive legendary item. you can buy shit items for less than 1$

>you need to be atleast 18 to post here my newfriend

Says the faggot who spends money on pixilated corn helmet pictures?
And a friend is an enemy you just have not made yet faggot

>you need to be atleast 18 to post here my newfriend

Is very good corn helmet sir! Most best pixilation. Please be giving the monies now.

>make basic dungeon crawler
>make every single part monetized
>but the monitization is in crypto

GENIUS

I don't know how the person who made this could find enough people stupid enough to give him money

>stating facts and correcting mistakes is shilling

>>stating facts and correcting mistakes is shilling

stating faggotry and being a faggot is definitely faggotry though. and a faggot you are

This token is shit. Butt I do think there is a place for vidya and blockchain. I thought itd be decentraland but that is looking like shit too. Damn it people if you make a good game and cut out all the scamming pajeetary the money will come naturally

why don't you visit their discord jackass it's obviously a game that's being bootstrapped

>>make basic dungeon crawler

The most funny part is that didn't make it. There's no dungeons, lmao. There's only a shop with overpriced items.
You can only buy overpriced items from the devs and hope to resell them. There's no actual gameplay.

You're not
>stating facts and correcting mistakes

yes, you're not shilling at all, you are just fanatically defending a scam itt.
With beautiful arguments like "b-but all crypto is a scam too"

>"b-but all crypto is a scam too"
this is a fact tho

and i'm not defending anything, i'm stating that there are items priced at 1$ and that the legendary ones won't be available after 15th

>this is a fact tho

it's also a fact that you're defending and shilling a scam itt.
so why are you defending a different scam then?

>i'm stating that there are items priced at 1$ and that the legendary ones won't be available after 15th

Why are you just 'stating it' then'?
All crypto is scam (according to you) and this (((game))) is a scam too.
Why do you care so much about prices in a scam?

why are you so fucking mad you don't have corn helmets bruv? way cooler than a dumbass cryptocat

>cooler
you're exactly the type of retard you might expect to find in a thread like this
the kind of retard who doesn't understand where marketing comes from, it just appears. everything is a black box to you. the sooner you part with your money, the better for everyone.

I'm OP dumbass

i am become marketing, wearer of corn

and youre mad that i am right and this is way better than a fucking cat breeding game

Crafting is an element of gameplay in an RPG. The problem is there's no RPG and therefore no gameplay. Here's the entirety of EtherCraft's "gameplay":

1. Claim three corn tokens
2. Exchange them for one corn helmet token
3. Repeat

Honestly I'm excited for the eventual game but there literally isn't one or even any elements of one yet, and telling people they can "play" by buying items right now is an absolute lie. This is a presale and nothing else.

>you don't have corn helmets

LMAAOOOOOO
Yeah i'm ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BUTTBLASTED that i didn't buy a corn helmet (lol) or a (((Merchant))) Helmet of Ultimate Kikery (+1 to shekels from goyim) and paid the devs $500 for the privilege.

So absolutely fucking flustered atm, i can barely type bro.

Screencapped this. I hope the devs make an item referencing all the naysaying faggots

stay off 4/pol/, its not even the full version cuck

ponzi garbage

tsk tsk you seem pretty butt blasted about the corn helmet desu senpai

he's mad he's not corn comfy fellow /cornbro/

you are the type of fucking idiot people would pretend to be ironically years ago.
>what do you mean user why would you buy a bitcoin, isn't it just a jpeg of a coin that anyone can copy?
>here look user i can copy a jpeg on my desktop right now, check it out
you are literally just buying and selling jpegs with descriptions to one another on a centralized website under the pretense that it will blow up because you stole branding from a famous product
you are the bottom tier of bottom tier scum
you'd all be better off just killing yourselves
do it faggots

>prove you're retarded in one post

bravo

these are erc 20 tokens, they live on the blockchain where there also lives a programming language called solidity, which plebs like you refer to as smart contracts.

take your bitcoin bullshit somewhere else and let us ride this fucking game to outspace

Devs literally undermined their own etheremon telegram group to shill pajeethercraft, already shown where their loyalty lies (psst, its not you or even the game, it's money). They'll undermine their playerbase soon enough.

>crafting
kek, by that logic EtherDelta is a much more fully featured game than EtherCraft. Look, I can craft my ETH into LINK! This is so fun!

lmao who cares

thats not how it works user but OK

crafting will deflate token supplies brainlet

>nice ass
>shitty tattoos

my kind of slut

If I were them I would do the same fucking thing sort of sounds like what zuck did to the winklvi or what jobs and gates did to zerox.

this is the bleeding edge of computer science, if you don't like progress then stay with ethermon and leave us alone bro.

you dont have to have corn. we like our corn hats just fine with you lmao

go buy a different erc 20 token on the basis of a white paper and a website im pretty comfy with a erc 20 token with inbuilt programming that does shit besides promise partnerships and go up and down depending on the mood of bitcoin

also if we're going by that standard, ethercraft is much more optimized than pajeetdelta. only costs 75k gas to craft

what do you think the cost to the developers is to create this game? the cost is building the marketing, that's it. it's a concept copied and pasted from elsewhere with the images replaced and some extra spaghetti tacked on. i'm not claiming the cryptographic tokens are insecure, i'm claiming that the idea itself is a load of crap floating on retards like you alone. you are invested financially and emotionally and are here to defend and shill your holding.
do you see how i have artfully rearranged this pulitzer prize winning photograph into a new original work? surely i can win the same prize with this new image, since it must be of the same quality right?

>It's a concept copied and pasted from elsewhere with the images replaced and some extra spaghetti tacked on
Prove it.

Are you excited for the curry stew update right before the exit scam? Devs literally cry every etheremon update in their own etheremon group because etheremon actually has a real product, meanwhile you delude yourself that a "game" still running with heavy ponzi elements have your best interest in mind. Enjoy, they love idiots like you.

dude ether delta is a sick game if the devs made .5% of what etherdelta makes I think we would do just fine lmao

life is a game you cuck

im playing a game shilling this game that Im not really invested in because I believe in it and it's fun for me to call you a faggot, faggot

>prove youre a retard in one post

bitch you don't even know what solidity is, tell that to steve jobs next time you go suck his cock or the google fags....hurr durr its only software it's free

so fucking dumb

no they dont, i'm in their group you fucking liar

they shill their own game but thats about it

The crash was meant to kill scam shit like this. The crash cant be over

>crafting will deflate token supplies brainlet
Not for now it won't, the devs can withdraw all the corn sent to the exchange, er, I mean crafting contract for "marketing purposes." All we have are promises that one day maybe crafting will burn the tokens.

cry harder

this is the future fuck tard the crash was meant to kill shitcoins this is not a shitcoin it's a really cool game t b h

Etheremon
Ethertanks
Etherarmy
Ethercars
Etherpussy
you fucking retards eat every one up too, because you can get in on the ground floor right? life's a ponzi, right?

adults can tell that you guys aren't adults, you know that right? Once you turn 18, you're assigned an official Adult Detector from Santa. You'll learn about it when you're older.

what the fuck are they going to do with a bunch of free corn tokens you fucking retard?

and you realize burning tokens is one line of code right? it's not rocket science, but maybe to a normie like you it is

you can say whatever you want faggot at least i have a reason to post on this board while you talk about smart contracts like fucking normies talk about THE CLOUD

go fuck yourself brainlet

Who said burning tokens was hard? You said that crafting reduces the token supply which is provably false right now. It might one day, just like the devs might make a game one day, but literally all you have right now is promises. Investing in these promises requires enormous trust in the devs.

the fact that this faggot believes you can copy paste ethermon into any of those games and just change a few lines of code is exactly why he thinks its a scam

you have no fucking idea the amount of work it takes to dev something like this and you are retarded

>write crafting contract
>comment out burning code, because burning corn tokens would be wasteful when they could be used for marketing/airdrops
>some conspiracy theorist armchair expert thinks the devs are going to exit scam with CORN tokens

nice just made another clone site for you to buy my freshly printed shit tokens from. I'll even slap some fidget spinner jpegs on the various "tiers" so you feel like you're getting a better spinner all the way up to a multi-deck razorblade-encrusted titanium Beyblade
don't wanna miss getting in on the ground floor. what are you, some kinda cuck? get on the train, we're going to the moon!

this game has delievered more than 90% of tokens that have a marketbase of $100b

you're fucking retarded and have no idea how easy it is to make a coin and HOW MUCH HARDER it is to make an actual game

kys

cool have fun convincing people that yours is the real one.

over $2m has passed through ethercraft, can you match that?

...dude he's kinda right corn is a pretty valuable asset...

devs wouldn't give it away for free without a backup plan

mfw
>we all just got cornholed
>devs stole our corn
>that we got for free

FUCKIN PAJEETS AND JEWS DID IT AGAIN

is that because you tried to make one but your brainlet neurons refused to fire and decided you should go masturbate and play video games instead?

shouldn't be a problem if there are plenty of (You)s out there.

lol no the game is actually helping me learn because you have to be not retarded to craft in the beta version right now

it's not as easy as using your credit card on coinbase and buying ripple gramps

do you even know what w3 is?

do you even metamask gramps?