I'll bite. What is on February 19th ?

February 19th

M A I N N E T

NOT
SO
FAST

That’s my birthday

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

delet

Autism

BIG IF TRUE

of impressive size if accurate

No. It is only `initial simplified implementation’ of the mainnet. It's called testnet.

>big if true
big it's true

Yeah, but they will be testing it with banks, it means some partnerships may be announced.

Almost trips, magick bro

Riddle user here. Now is the time to buy. With relatively absolute certainty backed with relevant trusted source information I state to you; ChainLinks valuation will only appreciate from this point on. Link token will be measured in three figure dollar value by the end of year. DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE?

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT!

DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE? I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!

Fuck off larper

Fucking larper piece of ass. Not a single fucking evidence on any threads about your connection to the inside group.
-Fuck off

You are a MANIAC

Simplified Go-net before the conference. BELIEVE!!!!!!!

testnet has been out for months dumbo

Uh oh

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck are you talking about? If you are speaking about the consensus you should go kill yourself.

>Someone posts a date and a fucking smiley face
>Buch of children chimp out

The absolute state of linkies

I BELIEVE

Bitcoin Superconference you utter mongoloid

>Bitcoin Superconference
Feb 16-18 you total fucking spastic

Yeah, 0.01$