New synth interview bois!

Kermit the frog interviewing Synth from skycoin:

youtube.com/watch?v=otdrwu6IMlA&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXSo9LuMxZE
youtu.be/otdrwu6IMlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for sharing

who ever listens to this and is still not convinced that this man is intelligent as fuck does not deserve those sweet gains

People wine about how ambitious the project is and don't realise that they are already shipping miners and prototyping antennas. They also do not realise how fast you go from prototyping to production in china and that's where the prototyping is done right now. I am so fucking excited to be part of this and not just investing into a coin with 1 questionable use case but rather investing into a platform with countless use cases.

True I will buy into every project on Skyledger and become oligarch tier soon.

Jane is a small chink goblin that will make us rich. What a time to be alive

youtu.be/MXSo9LuMxZE

is it that time already?

Okay I listened to the whole thing since I got nothing other to do after the whole market panicked and I have to say I am intrigued but there are so many things that are not fleshed out yet and so much to be done that this is really ground zero and I think Ill past on getting in for the time being.

Synth is so cringey to listen to. Have you ever actually heard him in a conversation?
>Uh I've been in crypto since like forever
>Yeah but like this project has been around since like when bitcoin started
He's one of those typical scriptkiddies who thinks he is God's gift. Fuck this faggot.

yeah you should get into those things on ground zero to really make a profit

Nice ad hominem
Btw nothing like that was in this interview

how much is a skyminer going for?
and how much are mining rewards reduced for whitelisted DIY miners?

The rewards on hand for buying the miner was discounted coins and rewards for participating in the test-net are not clarified yet and could be changed during the testing to prevent exploitation.

unironically bought bit less than 100k

jane seems pretty cool. Expected her to be a total bitch desu

Anyone here received their miners yet? What are the rewards?

Skycoin will rule the Cryptomarket

>tfw poor and only holding 11 SKY
>cant wagecuck fast enough to accumulate more

Where do you guys hold this coin, seems interesting.

Buy on Topia
Use official wallet

Official desktop wallet bruh, not light one yet though

thanks ill check this out after I kill myslef.

you and me both haha

#OperationFreeInternet

c2cx is fine as well no problems so far
new exchanges coming this month

fuck off pat

someone just bought 20btc worth of skycoins. the party begins...

don't mind me just bought 100k

Synth Interview Highlights PART1:

youtu.be/otdrwu6IMlA

Quotes and slight paraphrasing to make a bit more sense for readers, in order of what he was saying in the interview:

"
Motorised antennas possibly shipping within two months for skywire testing.

Everyone on testnet is whitelisted. Public key of official skywire miners added to a whitelist.

Only the best DIY miners will be added to the whitelist, if they cause issues they’ll be removed from whitelist.

We are whitelisting specific hardware and specific software for testing on testnet. Testnet aiming to be ready end of March.

You can earn in the testnet. Bandwidth is priced in coinhours.

Devs paying people in coinhours for running the testnet. Devs then have a pool of Skycoin to buy back the coinhours.

Accumulate coinhours and then cash them out into Skycoin. Testnet is for testing these pricing models.

Skywire is designed to be faster than the current internet, and Skywire has privacy features that the current internet doesn’t have.

If you’re running a node for Skywire, you don’t see the data and it’s contents. You only see the bits total being sent through your node. So you don’t need to worry about forwarding illegal data, as you can’t see it and you’re therefore not liable. Only the sender and the receiver know what they’re communicating.

You can choose to unsubscribe from nodes that you think are running illegal content. You also only replicate the data that you want on your computer, like your friends’ feeds.

End to end encryption protects nodes passing on data, they have no liability as they can’t see what the data is.

The more uses and projects, like Kitty Cash, we have running and using Skycoin Hours the more valuable Skycoin will become. We believe video games will be the next trillion dollar industry on the blockchain.

Synth Interview Highlights PART2:

At Skycoin we give every application it’s own blockchain, so if one application becomes popular then it doesn’t shut down the other applications by congesting the network.

Kitty Cash is going to be massive, we’re gonna have 30 developers on it.

We are making our own hardware wallet around $10-15, to store all skyledger coins and top 20 coins.

Second gen official miners will use our custom OpenWRT router. Then we will attach the antennas. Then we will look at storage capabilities for companies like Spaco (now called Spo).

Rewards for skywire miners will vary. We will reward whitelisted DIY miners on the testnet for testing specific hardware configurations.

People who got an official Miner, bought it with 1BTC and got a bunch of Skycoin as rebate, we are going to make sure they get a lot of rewards of course.

I think everyone that is in before the 6000th or 10,000th Miner is gonna be baller.

I looked at the formula for how many coins we have allocated for the first year of distribution, and how many miners we currently have in the queue, and the miner reward is going to be obscene (extremely high) coming from the developer wallet.

To properly scale the network, all of the DIY miners will get whitelisted and will eventually get the same rewards.

The mining rewards are so obscene that no engineering cost should be spared.

We are going to make sure that the miners we ship (are the best), and we are going to continually upgrade them. (Inferring that at some point DIY miners will not be able to have the same performance as Official miners due to the custom and dedicated hardware).

DIY miners will get rewards but it is based on its performance.

Mining is going to update very rapidly and people are going to have to constantly upgrade their equipment to get higher rewards.

The whitelist of the nodes/miners will allow us to make sure the network scales at a rate that doesn’t cause it too collapse if the network gets overloaded.

One of the uses of Skywire is the fastest VPN that has ever existed on Earth.

In terms of bandwidth, you’re going to hit the limits of what your hardware can decide before you hit the limits of what Skywire can provide.
” - Synth

the free internet is under attack

cool shit, thanks

Already have a miner on the way. Considering ordering a few more

Why the fuck are you guys shilling skycoin here? Do you not understand you'll make less money the more people know about skyminer? I am so fucking disgusted with you retards.

where the hell else are we supposed to discuss it?

>Rewards for skywire miners will vary. We will reward whitelisted DIY miners on the testnet for testing specific hardware configurations.
fuuuuu
Us DIYers are shafted then at first. I am building a clone and will still do it, but it looks the money is in the official ones

In the skycoin telegram with over 5800 members? Shill this here 1 or 2 months after the skywire testnet

7.5 skylet here am I gonna make it?

>Implying he ain't telling it like it is

you sound envious

that green dildo

hnnng

Skywire: No Dead Dogs

why the fuck is it pumping now fuck allf o u niggers i wanted to accumulate more at $17

I feel you, I was late on sending 10k from my bank, shits gonna be $30 again before I can buy

Will fail if it isn't a scam, in which case it will succeed, at scamming you that is.

>What is yotsuba b?
The b stands for b&

Mooning right now, p nice

Fucking retards all of you, I honestly hope it crashes now and you lose all of your money.

You're gonna be hoping for a long time
I'll be sure to come back and rub it in your face later this year when I'm a millionaire

wow.wow.wow wow