Meet Interledger

>w3c standard
>originally proposed by Ripple
>first implementation is coming out soon for XRP and ETH
>allows anyone to pay with almost anything
>people will be able to pay with crypto even if the merchant accepts just fiat
>XRP, being the fastest and cheapest, becomes the most used coin for Interledger
>XRP moons hard
>XRP dethrones Bitcoin
>poltards hang themselves
>Veeky Forums becomes a high quality board again

The future is bright, anons.

interledger.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

w3.org/community/interledger/participants
fuskator.com/thumbs/d-7F~ySruO0/Shaved-Brunette-Kylie-Quinn.html
ripple.com/build/freeze/
news.bitcoin.com/ripple-gateways-can-freeze-users-funds-time/
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>XRP, being the fastest and cheapest
You forgot to add "most centralized".

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consensus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

pic related is owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org

>Financial institutions, network operators and regulators play critical roles scaling and providing stability to payment systems.
In other words: Ripple is a puppet on a string.

Don't like it? Fork! Forking Ripple is free. Forking Bitcoin requires convincing the mining cartel to like your ideas. If the majority of them doesn't listen to you, your fork will be insecure.

Hear me out ... this my be crazy but what if i use something else besides these 2 shitcoins ? How about that ?

you will be able to use any ILP compliant coin. There will be an implementation for Bitcoin soon. Enjoy getting ass raped by fees.

Read it anons.

this is a ripple engineer and co-author of the Interledger whitepaper

Interledger is a game changer. The media won't shut up about it once it gets deployed.

Bitch with that ass doesn't even do anal. USELESS FUCKING WHORE.

>made an ass thread with this pic once
>keep seeing it every day

Source?

w3.org/community/interledger/participants

some of the participants

>blockstream
>wells fargo
>stripe
>ali baba

It's Kylie Quinn.

And one Sergey Nazarov

Interledger makes his garbage obsolete, he had to come and watch.

Yeah cumming inside rectums is much hotter.
White women don't deserve to be impregnated unless you're black.

> (You)
>Interledger makes his garbage obsolete, he had to come and watch.
Kek
Yeah, course he did.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

9fag.

source cucks fuskator.com/thumbs/d-7F~ySruO0/Shaved-Brunette-Kylie-Quinn.html

>it's actually more decentralized
doesn't really matter if (((they))) can freeze your assets

it's not even a puppet. it's full on jewcoin

old fud, pajeet. Only tokens can be frozen by their issuers. XRP can't be frozen by anyone.

ripple.com/build/freeze/

Have 132 of those fuckers bought at 0.8€. I want to sell when they reach 2€ unless you tell me otherwise.

Sell now. Wouldn't want a retard like you to get any richer.

?

XRP is a solid 1 year hodl. Ripple is going to penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions. It's also the only coin that will survive regulation (thanks to a very powerful and well connected board of directors) .

You should be dumping other coins and buying more XRP. It should make up at least 20% of your portfolio.

news.bitcoin.com/ripple-gateways-can-freeze-users-funds-time/
not really mr.(((shill))), thanks for trying tho

>linked him to the official site
>links me to a scam site that promotes BCH as bitcoin and spreads FUD about XRP because it makes BCH useless

try again, pajeet.

Ok, thanks bro. So if you were me, you would hodl for a year or more? Are you doing that right now?

bought at $0.20, sold 30% at $2.7, bought the "dip" at $1. Will hodl for at least a year. Might trade %20 or %30 to get more XRP.

whatever you do you should never sell more than 50% of your XRP bags. A single announcement can make it flip both ether and bitcoin in hours.

Didn't Ripple ask one of their payment gateways (Bitstamp's gateway) to freeze 96 million XRP owned by former Ripple founder Jed McCaleb?

I can TOTALLY see the IRS making such demands if this ever reaches global adoption levels.

I mean, all I really want from bitcoin is an unfreezable unseizable store-of-value.

After getting calls from my bank for wiring $10,000 and getting threats of my account being frozen, and being asked for "source of income" documents...

And having a bank teller call the manager because I deposited a couple of thousand dollars in cash, and be interrogated like a terrorist...

I just want something that's not as hard to buy/store/move/sell than gold. I don't really care about mooning or using it as currency. Just don't freeze my shit.

And that that had already happened in the past... it seems no better than just having your money in the bank.

And I also can't see the US government letting something reach global adoption levels and beat out the petrodollar, when half the supply is owned by a private company.

>Didn't Ripple ask one of their payment gateways (Bitstamp's gateway) to freeze 96 million XRP owned by former Ripple founder Jed McCaleb?

No. XRP can't be frozen by anyone. What can be frozen is tokens.

Bitstamp issues USD tokens/IOUs on the network. Ripple has a built-in exchange. He might have sold using this exchange (not the bitstamp.net). What he would get in return is Bitstamp USD tokens. Bitstamp has total control over them.

>I just want something that's not as hard to buy/store/move/sell than gold. I don't really care about mooning or using it as currency. Just don't freeze my shit.

That's why you diversify. When it moons, you can buy more of your favorite coins.

What will properly happen is that KYC will be required by merchants, not the blockchains, because it's impossible to force developers of all blockchains to do it.
>I mean, all I really want from bitcoin is an unfreezable unseizable store-of-value.

did you read about tether and bitfinex? bitcoin is a terrible store of value now. Wait until bitfinex is shutdown and bitcoin to collapse until you start using it as a store of value.

Your goal right now should be to make as much money as possible and lock profits during bull runs.

>implying official sites are a guarantee
>implying ripple doesn't avoid answering straight
>implying BTC is less shit than BCH
i see, good luck

>Your goal right now should be to make as much money as possible and lock profits during bull runs.

My goal isn't important.

If a coin becomes a reliable store-of-value, that is unfreezable and unseizable, it will attract BIG money.

That's a HUGE market, just check the Panama papers.

In order to become stable in value of course, a huge marketcap would be necessary (like if a coin reached gold's $8T, whales would have problems manipulating the price and it would be semi-stable).

So unfreezability and unseizability are the only missing key ingredients, for a REALLY high marketcap coin to attract all the BIG money into it.

Of course, no coin with such a marketcap exists yet, but bitcoin is the closest to that goal right now.

Fuck uncensorable currency, give me my e-gold 2.0.

hahaha as expected, a retarded butthurt bcasher. XRP gets most of the FUD from retarded bagholders like you because your shitcoin is meant for payments, and XRP kicks its ass at that.

There's no feature in the protocol to freeze XRP. Even your scam site says Ripple asked Bitstamp. If Ripple can freeze XRP, why would it have to ask? Bitstamp has USD tokens on the network. They can freeze them.

everything in crypto is pumped with fake money (and some real money attracted by the pumps). No crypto is a good store of value now until the fake money leaves the market.

Personally, I believe Monero, XRP and Bitcoin will be the top 3, and I'm looking forward to the day where I use XRP for payments. If government decides to fuck with it, I'll move to Monero.

Is this a tether argument? Eh, I don't want to get into that, I believe any exchange can generate fake USD anyway without using things like tethers, so I don't see the point of that fud.

BUT Personally I think it's Bitcoin, Monero, and Eth as top 3.

Sell me on XRP, what's so good about it that other coins don't offer? The fact that Ripple Labs owns 50% of the supply (escrow or not) already turns me off.

read this: >7253110
>XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
>Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Incentives matter. What happens when devs don't have their coins locked or don't have coins at all?

Ether: Vitalik is threatening to leave.
Litecoin: Charlie dumped on the noobs and said he will leave soon.
Bitcoin: Core devs refused to increase the blocksize moderately, and as a result, bitcoin is dying, the fees skyrocketed, the price crashed, more merchants are dropping it and no one is using it for payments anymore

*read this:

>implying i hold BCH
wow, your brain must be smoking from all that rationalizations and assumptions :D

why did she roll up her tank top, and why is she sticking her butt out like that?

Stellar is ripple 2.0 and will eat it alive in combination with IBM and FairX over the next year.

probably because she sucks cocks for living

>XRP, being the fastest and cheapest

?

Stellar is a shitty fork of Ripple. It has no where near money, the partnerships, the talent, and reputation Ripple has.

>W3c standard

>Partnered with IBM
>Made by Jed McCaleb
>Tech proven far superior (see )

You should get rid of your XRP bags in Q1 user.

FUCK!
QASH, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

IBM is trying to stay relevant. What other partnerships has it made?

Ripple:
>5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
>Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.

it also has offices in different countries and keeps expanding.

Stellar is a pump and dump deadend project. You should buy XRP while it's still cheap.

>Tech proven far superior
hahaha
it's a shitty fork of Ripple
and fraction of a cent is not different from a cent. No one is using Stellar by the way, if it gets some load (never), it will be at 1 cent.

>tens of thousands of transactions for 1 cent is the same as a handful of transaction for 1 cent

try harder pajeet. Ripple is faster:
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
>Depending on hardware and network configurations, a conservative estimate of Stellar’s processing rate is 1000 operations per second.

let's see Ripple:

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.