He sold all his ven

>he sold all his ven
>he’s gonna die poor
Have fun fomoing in poorfags. Chinese govt cooperation has been confirmed even further.
Waltcucks on suicide watch today

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/cryptocurrencies-stay-bitcoin-blckchain-180201085633760.html
twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/959747004023832576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Chinese govt cooperation has been confirmed even further
source

Ven also have an NDA with the Federal Reserve. Watch this space.

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/cryptocurrencies-stay-bitcoin-blckchain-180201085633760.html

And look at that, even from a pretty well respected media outlet this time.

Source?

Vechain is partnered with NASA we're going to the moon soon

Its an opinion piece you fucking retarded child.

Found the waltie

twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/959747004023832576

Sunny Lu tweeted the article too. I'd go all in but I'm worried about Sunny being a rapist

>Delta sends an update
>48% since you last saw 9 hours ago
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

God bless those Arabs. Al jazeera used to be my go-to source for international news and public debates. I should start visiting again.

Same

Oh shit nigga, thats a sauce if if ever seen one, moon mission confirmed.

Do you guys not know about the Gui'an project?

Oldfags have known there was a gov't partnership for months now.

sunny is shilling his vens to the taliban after wtc took all the partners? shady
very shady

He's right though. But unlike anglo opinion pieces that basically is "IF SHE SAYS SHE'S A HUMAN WOMAN SHE IS YOU PIECE OF SHIT, EVEN IF IT'S A DOG WITH A BIG DOGGY PENIS", This one is well articulated and researched by a professor

I am so comfy. It should be illegal to be this comfy. Held my 44k ven through the Storm and I am ready to make it.

I sold over half my VEN at 0.00568 ETH because I thought it would go back down, so I could buy back later for cheaper.

C-Can it please dip for a few minutes? I really need to get my VEN back.

How much EOY? Shitload?

sell my dbc bags for this?

Fucked up yesterday and lost 50 VEN. I'm fucking PISSED

I honestly cannot understand how people can go through life without owning ven

imagine being so retarded that you put money into retard-tier projects like FUN or WTC over VEN. lmao. SO many retards on /biz literally hate money if they're not buying VEN right now

LMAO SO FUNNY WHY INVEST IN A LOW MARKETCAP HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD CURRENCY EVEN IF IT HAS POTENTIAL AHAHAHAHA VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG AMIRITE BOYS

You sound really saltie little waltie

kek

kekx2 and I own a fuckton of vechain

HURR DURR ME THINK ALL COINS WITH LOW MARKET CAP WILL SUCCEED. ME THINK WALTYBUCKS HAVE POTENTIAL EVEN THOUGH RETARD-TIER MARKETING AND NO PARTNERSHIPS. ME THINK VECHAIN WON'T RELEASE DETAILS ANY DAY NOW SHOWING THEIR TECH IS BETTER. MUH TECHHHHHHHHHHH

You can chase shitcoins all you want but it should only be 30% of your stack AT MOST. The rest should be in safe holds like Ven.

I know you are going to say "BUT THAT MEANS I ONLY GET 30% OF THE GAINS I WOULD HAVE IF I WENT ALL IN" but it also means you only lose at most 30%.

If you are actually correct and the shitcoins do have potential then a 10X on 30% is still a 10X. You can reinvest the money into safer holds before doing it again.

Risk management motherfucker. Greed will fuck you every time if you gamble going all in on shitcoins.

When are they even releasing the wallet? When can people stake? When can we do anything VEN/VET? Why do people think the rebrand will pump it? They're adding THOR on the end of the name, WOW. I love VEN but you people sound silly, and this vengang shit puts you on the same level as braingang and stinky linkies, its pathetic. Lower marketcap coins aren't always shitcoins, VEN was low in marketcap just a month ago.

Still holding. Buying more when we dip further in next few days

End of February you pajeet

End of February is only the shitty rebrand, isn't the wallet/nodes release in like june or something?

Please tell me the low cap coin you think is going to moon.

Or are you just one of those pajeets that don't think anything above 500M cap can moon and give them the 80X they need to turn their $10 into $800.

Note the things I said aren't Ven specific. You should never gamble everything on shitcoins. I don't care if your safe hold is WTC you just don't put all of your shit into high risk coins.

End of Q2

Thank you. I'll buy back into VEN before then.

You people are too emotional. I don't hold any WTC, you all just seem deluded.

HPB

huh you may be right. I assumed it was concurrent with the rebrand. would be pointless otherwise imo

Vechain announces they are becoming more centralized and the coca cola children drink that shit up...

Holy fuck, how many faggots actually believe a rebrand is simply just changing a name and a logo.

stay poor faggo

Shady coin. The CEO Sunny forced two knuckles into the grundle of a member of the 40 man dev team for looking him in the eye

Is it a functional wallet? Will it remove masses of VEN from the exchanges with the implementation of nodes? Then I don't give a fuck. Expect the "news" surrounding the rebrand to be sold hard and the price to plummet, faggot. Stay emotionally attached to your precious coin

You are going to gamble your money away on shitcoins. I tried to warn you.

VEN was a shitcoin a month ago, right?

Yes it will move masses of Ven into wallets to generate Thor.

Sure. And guess what? Going all in is still on wise in hindsight. It's never wise in the moment.

You are far more emotionally attached to it than I am. I am literally just telling you not to go all in on shitcoins and have the majority of your stack in safe holds and you are getting defensive.

Again please tell me what shitcoin you are going to invest in. I might even buy in if I research and see it has value. I'm in this for money and nothing else.

It does not release this month, brainlet.

This comrade fool will be one of the first to volunteer to be tagged with VEN's RFID mark of the beast 666 Illuminati cuck tag, as long as he gets paid to be fucked in the ass! You have seen and witnessed his whispers!

VEN was absolute shitcoin 1 month ago. Everything in Chinese so you can't confirm the sources. The only partnership was with PWC and even that seemed like all the other vaporware partnerships.

As of right now those partnerships have been confirmed as legit, and Jim Breyer invested in the project and became an adviser; further legitimizing the project. It is no longer a shit-coin.

Exactly.

holy shit why do people get so defensive? just sell ur bags and buy VEN it's not too late

20x eoy

Feels good man. I also threw something at cpchain just because the rumoured collab