Do you guys ever go on jap forums and find out what they are doing with cryptos?

do you guys ever go on jap forums and find out what they are doing with cryptos?

>MONA

ofc

They sound like absolute brainlets

they really are

Us white people will make loads of money off them in the coming years

You should look at the Average IQ's per nation.

Google Translate will do that to anyone's writing.

Shut the FUCK up. The only time iq charts matter is when it's blacks vs whites.

nigga why would i know im way smarter than those zipper heads

why would i do that*
guess i am retarded huh

Sure.
You'd realize that white nations have many more geniuses than asian countries even though asian countries have many more smarter people

Some of you weebs are alright. Buy MONA before 2/11.

I never said anything about outliers, are you a genius amongst the whites?

They are actually being nice to each other and trying to help each other. Wow. What a refreshing change.

Its almost like its in their nature to help, meanwhile biz is filled with Logan Pauls.

What site?

so do we go their and fill their head with lies mixed in with the occasional truth
to the point undisputable truth still seems like a lie
lets shill them link

thats because biz is full of larpers or brainlets that bought chainlink at ATH

>In their nature to help
Read up on the rape of Nanking, friend

Literally cherry picks one moment in history to justify his racism for an entire race.

You /pol/tards really need to be lined up and fucking executed. That or sterilized so your stupid genes can't infect out genepool anymore.

$0.98 represent, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Thinking you are smarter than someone speaking through Google translate

Lynn's Japanese iq data came from elite private schools and only represents the children of college educated parents. Biased, unrepresentative samples used to try to push a eugenicist agenda. The 111 Japanese iq is a myth.

Lol whiteys boast about race until they realize how intellectually inferior they are to asians.

Haha keep it up Cleetus.

Or perhaps I was responding to a doe-eyed generalisation that it's 'in their nature' to be helpful with the reality that human 'nature' is fucking vile. Nice use of the racism card though.
>you need to be executed or sterilized
Liberal tolerance in all its glory, ladies and gentlemen.

>coming from the country that refuses to publish any public data to the world except when its only about the legit elite.

>us white people are smarter
>lowest iq by first world countries
>jews don't count as being white either

Literally picking out outliers to justify your claim, dear god.

Lol it's obvious he's a brainlet with a very loose grasp on reason and logic.

Probably has no idea about how East Asian countries are communal and follows Confucius thought.

>whites have the highest number of geniuses of any race
>whites essentially spawned modernity from the dust by force of intellect and will
>whites should in any way feel inferior to any other race
Hmmm

1.08 and 1.37 here.

someone should shill them LINK
if they're even half as smart as us white people they'll freak out about it

Outlier wise yes, they do have geniuses that have world changing developments. But you are deluded to think you are one of them and are superior.
>Being white != being a genius outlier

Lol those people have nothing to do with you and the state of current whiteys.

But ya keep letting sandniggers in your countries to rape your women because you know "western modernity" lol

You realize it only takes a single counterexample to disprove a claim?

When Bitcoin is bullish the Korean price is at a massive premium, when Bitcoin is bearish the Korean price is at a massive discount.

For the highest IQ race they are incredibly shit at trading.

My 'claim' was that human nature at its core is no more than a few steps away from barbarism. They might organise collectively as a culture or be more prone to helping one another out, but to suggest that it's 'in their nature' is juvenile naivety.

>WE WUZ

As far as I believe whites/blacks or whatever are raised to believe in the 'survival of the fittest', so they are cutthroat as fuck. All I hear in the news is blacks and whites being fucking retarded while Japanese law enforcement are bored out of their fucking mind.

You understand how IQ works don't you mate? Somewhere around two percent of white populations fall under that range, which means that out of millions of users, a large proportion of them white, Veeky Forums probably has tens of thousands of users in that range. You will have unwittingly come across more that a few in your time here scattered amongst the dunces. But keep thinking you are somehow racially superior to the only decent race on this planet, it makes no difference. You will always be an insect.

only when they get a western education, funny how that works isnt it?

>Whites only decent race
Can I get some realism with that delusion? Yes the autists on Veeky Forums on average might have a higher than average IQ, that does not mean the whole race is superior

Been watching worst Koreans. They're going in on a thing called moria token that supposedly pays dividends quarterly in eth.

I looked at it, but it looks like only accredited investors can get in for US citizens until it hits the exchanges.