Imma go all in on one of these badboys

Imma go all in on one of these badboys.

Which will be more successful, biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-vechains-cto-gu-jianliang-to-the-community-81f7343f583b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VEN has the best partnerships in the game
WTC has a drastically lower supply

Depends how long you want to hold

But you’d both are equally good in project, whipepaper, roadmap wise?

Walton

Ven

VEN has no whitepaper I think. What is known is they both have working products that are being tested privately

Ven is a shady coin and it has the worst shills out there

Fucking piece of shit.

izy,

Ven for the next month, Walton from march

TRAC

walton has better tech. longterm it will do goat

ven is inferior but tron tier marketing so short term its a good bet

jesus christ surely this is a troll`?

Unfortunately, 80% of WTC holders have asperges

wtc has no marketing, ven has the best connections and partners in all of crypto.
But WTC seems to think they have the superior product, ven will show them wrong soon.
VEN is the best bet in the next years, best of all cryptos maybe.

VEN is going to be he next TRX. all partnerships, all hype, absolutely nothing to fucking show for it. DYOR

I'd go WTC or OMG, easily.

icon shits on ven. but thats the only coin who does

Oh man I wish I could see your face after vechain complete their upcoming series of announcements on their tech.

You're going to drop those Walton bags faster than I can call you a dumb nigger.

lmao imagine being so retarded that you think these coins are even comparable. VEN has partnerships with the Chinese Government, is already confirmed to be tracking 30% of the entire WORLD'S tobacco products, and is making multi-billion dollar partnerships every day. Walton has an RFID patent and wastes all their time on hardware while Vechain has a more efficient strategy of licensing superior hardware from other suppliers, while focusing on getting ALL. THE. PARTNERSHIPS.

You salty walties won't even have enough money for a cab ride to the hospital after I run your family down in my lambo EOY 2018.

go 35% VEN and 65% Walton (coz it has a lower marketcap, more gains)

nigger this isnt your local football team
just buy both

tfw I have 50k ven 50k walton

DOUBLE LAMBO

VEN is all about talk talk and more talk, whereas WTC have patents and are working on their final product which will be finished by Q2 2018. After that the partnerships for WTC will come rolling in automatically.

>medium.com/@vechainofficial/introducing-vechains-cto-gu-jianliang-to-the-community-81f7343f583b

They are literally doing a series on their technology over the next few days and all the patents they hold. One of which is a NFC/RFID hybrid. Walties going to kill themselves soon.

I think you mean half a lambo. Your waltybags will maybe buy you a hot wheels or two

lmao imagine being this retarded. MUH TECHNOLOGYYYYYY. There won't be any partnerships left for you waltcucks