Shill me XVG aka Verge

Shill me XVG aka Verge

it's unshillable

It's shit

total shitcoin. don't buy it

Its DogeCoin Dark rebranded, I hope you all in now.

don't buy it

These faggots all have the same first name and that is Norman. Verge is one of the top privacy coins currently beating the features of many. I suggest you DYOR instead of relying on Veeky Forums its nothing but paid shills and normies with the occasion helpful person. 2018 may or may not be the year that privacy coins grow but its definitely the year that this technology goes live for future years to grow. Verge will be 30 to 50 cents by Eoy

>He holds TRX and XRP as well

This is a paid shill user, don't listen

Do the opposite of what biz says, that means, buy the shit out of this coin, seriously, go all in. Thank me later.

I hold over 25 different coins in amounts well over $15000 each. I hold over 2 million verge.

verge backwards is egrev. egre in latin is "disembarkation" and v is verge. Therefore you should disembark verge immediately.

Apogalize

>over 25
>2 mil XVG
Rip.

So what you're telling me is you could've got 500k if you sold at the peak of a very obvious PnD but instead you decided to hold onto dogecoin dark? lmao

Why do you say that? Is it because you're not use to people actually helping on this board?

I held because I am confident in Sunerok, have the utmost respect for him and his affiliates and do not give a fuck trivial shit such as a post by John McAfee. Look at all the Privacy coins right now they're all doing audible it says nothing to do with the technology behind privacy coins this is because the first cell off happened with Bitcoin and CME futures. You guys have a lot to learn.

Rule #1
Do the total opposite of what /biz says and u'll b fine

don't listen to them, they are (((them)))

COLX will overrule SHITVERGE

>"I held"
>"do not give a fuck trivial shit such as a post by John McAfee"

Um user, if you didn't give a fuck about what john mcafee had to say you wouldve sold when it pumped and then rebought in

also
>You guys have a lot to learn
kek

>calls other people normans
>buys coins shilled by john mccafee
lol

I was in way before John McAfee posted a tweet.

In all honesty Verge is one of the worst privacy coins there is, it's only hype.
I won't tell what alternative I invested in, but it's not Monero. Do actual research.

It's either ZCash or Monero. Everything else is meme. And ZCash is NSA pet project with backdoors so I'd pick ZCash because NSA projects tend to be succesful.

pivx?

It's not zcash. You can generalize alternatives as "memes", but you only limit yourself.

>pivx
Shitcoin.

I read technical papers before shitposting. Theoretically I'd trust only those two. In practice I trust no one because developers are lazy hacks with short attention span. If the concept is flawless the implementation will be bugged 100% of the time (source: University of MyAnus)

WHY? tell me user and I will sell 100k.

wrong. PHR and XSPEC are the superior privacy coins

When biz says don't buy, you might consider buying. It's become a shitcoin because there was a lot of fud in end December and they failed to deliver wraith protocol by 2017.

Spotted the XVG shill

Your coin sucks bruh, might as well buy Doge at this point

>verge will be 30 to 50 cents by Eoy

lmao
You know that the coin is utter shit, when even the most obvious pajeet shills can only promise a 5-10x increase in 11 months

ATH was about .30. this coin is an easy 4-5x from today's market price.

Sunerok is legit. Reddit will never get this because they lack integrity. They don't even know what it means. Watch, asked them, they'll say deadlines/stoner or something.

Xvg is the best performing coin of the day and will continue to grow you fucking faggot.

XVG is going to go up in price, regardless of whether or not it's a good coin.

A hastily slapped together clone of Doge Dark, put together by some methhead dev.

Fast gain, fast dump

i think xvg will bounce to 1k sat again, easy

Eca is the future. Buy or be sorry.

pajeet trash