Name a bigger shitcoin. Pro tipp: you cant

Name a bigger shitcoin. Pro tipp: you cant

I can't believe ... How is this the only coin that didn't recover? Why...

>best crypto protocol used for decentralization
>shitcoin
pick one, 0 IQ niglet

Perfect, keep the price of this thing as low as possible until the summer. Pick up on other things to moon first and then return to this coin and you'll be thanking yourself in 2019.

the sale was extended, buy up.

investing in ZRX is like implying ETH is the future... while there is VECHAIN and NEO.

district0x (DNT)
Down 70% in a month

Tron, Verge, ReddCoin

Do you even pay attention?

The "recovery" of this coin should tell you all you need to know. Basically it was propped up on dreams of coinbase and other bs that the devs confirmed is bs on their sub saying goldman-sachs is going to use 0x. Fuck off. It's shit.

Seriously, I dont really get why it can not recover?

Same reason why NXT can't and won't

think about the protocol.. what 0x basically does... think very hard about it and think whether it is the best you can come up with...

pro tip: it's a shit protocol, fine as a first try but certainly not the future

right
goldman will partner up with competition none of the idiots want to talk about here

ZRX is one of the comfiest holds I've ever had. 5x'd last year. Coinbase rumors will come true once GDAX starts adding ERC20 tokens. They'll need it for scalability

This is a long term hold - once ETH's scaling problems are solved and dApps start thriving this will really take off

Tron

Some of you dumbasses sound like you go by fiat value instead of satoshi value. This is actually recovering fine in satoshi value and going up.

>>Satoshi
>> Not Wei

CanYa coin bitch

Because KNC is a thing and people just wait to see who shall prevail, KNC has a major release on February 11

I still believe the Coinbase rumors. They still make too much sense. I mean, if they want to keep me as a customer once FairX and Robinhood open fiat to alt trades, they had better roll out a way for me to do so on their platform before I jump ship and never come back. They know this. And they basically already founded a protocol company.