What's wrong with Cardano?

What's wrong with Cardano?

Long road ahead.

What do you mean?
Tomorrow is another monthly update, we will see what they have done in this last month. Apart from that i dont think that anything is happening with it...

Everyone here seems to shit on it.

These bags are getting so heavy

Lol those are people who want to keep whales and p n d schemes away from the coin. Being popular coin on this board means that coin will soon loose value.

youre on Veeky Forums we reslish seeing others fail, and we use them to dump bags. You have made life decisions based off this board? Are you retarded? ADA is the next big thing if EOS doesnt put them out. Really depends if programer prefer using C++ or... oop forgot where I was. OP is a fag.

ETHfags salty

Fuck it no one's gonna believe me anyway.
I actually am 80% in ADA, I shit on it here all the time so it doesn't get shilled like it did a month ago.

Amazing project, but got broad public interest a little too quickly.

ADA and EOS are my long term bets on Blockchain 3.0

the name.

It sounds like a wet Mexican.

I remember when I was doing my research at the time I loaded up.
First thing that popped up when I looked for "Cardano" was an Italian province.

Vaporware

>Not knowing who Gerolamo Cardano was
Stay poor, dumbfucks

>Gerolamo Cardano
Did you forget where you are?

isnt there a roadmap released on 5th?

I love ADA and believe in it, but 80% ? Really ?
Stable portfolio should be 40% BTC 30% ETH and 30% in everything else.

>naming your coin after this face

I'm young, no debt, have a job. I can afford to lose it.
But I really do believe in this.

Based adabro

And who comes to crypto for "stable" anyway

>largest, most active github of any coin
>cofounder of Ethereum is head designer
>no working platform

Also there's 25 fucking billion of them. You'd have to pump the economies of Korea and Japan into it to 2x it.

>thinking this picture is a 1:1 photograph

Makes sense

Well you know what i mean, as stable as crypto can be.

Cardano and Eos are traps for the type of people who sit at this sweet spot of slightly above average intelligence and technical ability, yet not enough of either to understand the fundamental flaws in the choices being made compared to Ethereum.

Well considering it was $1 less than a month ago i wouldnt say it is all that difficult to get back there in a few weeks.

Nothing. I accumulated so fucking hard during the latest dip. It's one of the comfiest holds possible.

Cardano founder is Co-Founder of ETH...

Bitcoin and Ethereum are traps for the type of people who sit at this sweet spot of slightly above average intelligence and technical ability, yet not enough of either to understand the fundamental flaws in the choices being made compared to Cardano.

What I like is that team is completely transparent. They published a lot of long and boring whiteboard videos, talks and interviews. You know exactly what are they working on and why. They're not creating suspicious hype.

If I have to wait 2 years for them to deliver, so be it.

total vaporware.

tezos will kill cardano.

you even have the cardano founder Charles Hoskinson posting on Tezos reddit board

>CardANO
>logo is literally a wrinkly asshole

Who the hell was in charge of the marketing?

Crash culled some shitcoins. As it appears shilldano was one of them.

Cardano will be the next bitcoin now that the whales have decided to get out.
It has futures but it's faster, so it's ripe for market manipulation.
ADA will be $1000 by March.
Screencap this post.

do you know a single thing about marketcap brainlet?

Holding Cardano and Stellar probably the comfiest combination.

>Minor whale in bitcoin(own 10k BTC 0.1% supply)
>Decide to whale in ADA
>Sell all bitcoin at current price to buy ADA
>Own 200,000,000 ADA(1% supply)
>10 times as relevant as a whale

>Holding Cardano and Stellar probably the comfiest combination.

As comfy as cutting your wrists with a dull rusty knife and lying in a bathtub, slowly bleeding to death.
>n-no, staph! i d-don't believe you!

just look how they move. +10% one day, -15% the day after. FOR WEEKS. And then the crash comes and they lose like 50%.
One step ahead, two steps back. Both already overvalued, both have no perspective to even do a measly 2x, let alone moon again.
If you bought them recently you're already too late.

Sounds like a kike beaner to me.

You motherfucker. That's one comfty hold.

I don't look at charts ever so it doesn't affect me.

I just know they will succeed, this is a fact by the way, so I am as comfy as a cinnamon roll.

>both have no perspective to even do a measly 2x
Aahahaha damn i love how salty nocoiners get when they missed the big hit coin xD

It's the definition of vaporware

You have to be stupid in order to not see that Cardano will take Ethereum's spot as No.2 crypto (heck, it might actually be the coin to rule them all). They are going to beat ETH when it comes to PoS, with it coming to testnet before April, and mainnet before June. Then all that's left to match are smart contracts, which by the way, are developed in parallel with the PoS SL. Cardano is going to be Top 2 by Feb 2019.