Is there anything below ico price right now? Shill me

Other urls found in this thread:

pundix.com/
m.poringa.net/posts/imagenes/2912279/Milf-amateur-con-tremendo-culo.html?dr=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ADST
Adshares.net

Product live next month. Dividends.

Oh my god. I want her to sit on my face, I dont even care if she farts.

CAN

only way is up

Travelflex, great product and project.

God, I havent been with a hooker in ages. Would love for her to sit on my face and my tongue eating her pussy whilst i get a good sniff

>bought into ADST at 6000 SAT thinking it's the bottom
>mfw market got fucked and I could have bought this coin for 33% less

It's not below ico
AXP, EVE, ARY
Those would be the safest bets if you want a quick +30%

aXpire. News on exchanges coming next year. Plus Roger Ver is an advisor

>News on exchanges coming next year
Next year? Lol new exchange in 5-6 days

Lol sorry, I meant "next week"

literally WHOM is this?

Where buy

Pundi X is hovering below/around ICO price on Etherdelta.

pundix.com/

I'm accumulating atm. The idea and team are ok + it has the whole Ian Balina cult shilling it /w monthly dividends.

Got a good feeling about it being a hit once it hits Binance.

AXP
It's only 10M MC at the moment
Roger ver on the team, president of ethos

EBET

This. Next year it will moon at least 10%

lies

tfw still holding 7500 EBET. Don't even think I could sell them if I wanted to at this point.

Axpire, but I mean, you might as well not be retarded and get yourself from JNT, as it's barely above 2X ICO, and will, you know, destroy Axpire short, mid, and especially long term..

Telcoin is close to ico price, never went below cuz it’s a good token with actual use which will be imolemented in the coming months. Dyor

LINK

MOMMY'S CHOCOLATE WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! CHOCOLATE! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING FOOD FROM MOMMY'S ANUS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME CHOCOLATE, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

which Veeky Forums user just bought $20k CAN

i saw the order spike on kucoin, welcome, you got in at rock bottom, march-18 is moon!

POST MOAR PLS

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

This meme was never funny. Just stop and kys

AXP
EVE

Axpire

AXP, of course

Axpire and block array
Axpire is getting listed on binance next friday so accumulate now while its cheap

It is. Last ICO price was about 60 cents.

Pretty sure you dont understand what "below ico price" means
Ico price was 79 cents, now is being traded at 89 cents, so it's higher than ico price
Fucking retards

LociCoin

Check out their website and team, really low mcap right now, team is legit

Travelflex is below ICO right now
Also it might intrest u considering, they will turn it into a DAG coin sometime soon

But its only on BTC-alpha and Coinbene and both are pretty shit lowvolume pnd exchanges

It's not a meme. It's the truth.

but it actually its funny

Here’s girl in ops pics
Google funcoulehh that’s the couples account they have some shit xhamster no videos. I did ALOT of digging for this, why? Idk
m.poringa.net/posts/imagenes/2912279/Milf-amateur-con-tremendo-culo.html?dr=

Funcouplehh*

love this meme

Swissborg (chsb) on hitbtc at 7pm central time. At the moment under ico price

is xhamster retarded or am I?
"Videos" etc is greyed out how do you see that shit on their profile

if I get rich off crypto, I'm gonna be balls deep in ass cheeks like that for fun

*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Everything is greed out
Do I have to create an account and subscribe?

Dear god that would be amazing