Until what

Until what you enigmatic fuck

Be prepared

Prepare to drop it another 30%

for what sir

title "C" aka crash. we still havent hit the bottom

speaking of enigmatic - buy ENG

>Not the real C.

I planned my move on this bounce based off the back tested strategy. If you look at the RSI on six hour charts for BTC you will see when the RSI goes below 30 it will be down for about 12 hours, sometimes longer. When the RSI then turns above 30the price of BTC surges 20-30 percent before coming back down. It takes about 36houte for it to peak. So really, 20hours.

This is the power behind a genius level TA.

Fuck off. I'm only selling 50% of my stack when I double my last ATH, AND NO FUCKING SOONER.

tell us u fucking faggot

Suck my dick, faggot

FUCK SAKE user hit the mark with the bounce yesterday

I will take your 'C' advice, though, and C-O-N-S-O-L-I-D-A-T-E into blue chip new-glory shit like ZIL, JNT, RLC, LINK, and REQ.

No more shit-coins. They'll never last once the true bear comes.

I bought FUN

Congratulations on this, seriously.

This is TA. Most of you Savages consider TA to be reading bones. So I am telling you to do the opposite of biz.

So you think this is a bull trap, essentially

>boomer wallstreet astrology

I think we will hit 10k and bounce back, do you agree?

Yeah you're saying this is a bull trap and we've got 19.5 hours to make the most of it before a downtrend resumes

RLC has been great - been all in for a couple days now. Feel good man.

Pic related is what the faggot OP is saying you stupid cunts.

2 days until bullmarket starts

If we are lucky 10.5k. For me, this is going to be based mostly on time. Why? Because of the period of the RSI bounce is about 3 days and half of that gets me out between midnight and 4am local time later tonight.

And remember, the best way to make money on this is to sell a little early, not a little late.

We aren't fucking selling.

G. F. Y.

is that the pepe with the nice card?

Yes. And the time is a range but usually I am better off getting out early than late. The feeling of "I could have made more money" doesn't feel as bad as holding bags.

Thanks, so let's see where we're in 19 hours.

what do you think will be the new bottom?
5k?

Nicely put user

Don't listen to this fucking larp.

Sell only if you were going to sell in the next 2 months anyway.

If you were planning on riding this until 2019, hold.

It might bounce off of 8k again or go down to 6k if the selling is bad. My gut says closer to six but I cannot articulate that as well as I can this RSI bounce.

Right now my energy is watching this bounce. We will have a day or two to evaluate the downward trend.

Until another shitty ICO

I might take your advice if you'd hint at what to do.

That's the whole point of this thread right?

It's gonna be a bloodbath Monday. All this has to do with Trump and the memo. TPTB doing everything they can to stay in power.

>TPTB
? is what?

you cryptic piece of shit if you're not going to offer anything of value fuck off
probably a pedo weirdo fuck you

ahhaa those are blue chips????

good price to buy shorts?

Do you think liquidation price at 10.6k its good or too risky?

Smart money finally coming to crypto?

$5500
The good thing is, it's the absolute bottom this time.