Next ALTA report

WTF have I just read?

Anybody willing to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/bpc6dynkraoxkn8mwbnengqz
imgur.com/a/7sqSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick give us some coin/token names, other user didnt say anything.

please post it

Anyone knows a good community to talk about cliff reports ?

I read them all and try to find good buys in them but I think it would be great to have a small focus group decrypting cliff

I paid 0.5 BTC for this and I can't explain what the fuck it's going on.

Its in english right? jk. Crazy bullrun coming? coins making thousands of % rises? what?

post one of the paragraphs on a coin and I'll explain it to you.

This is the clearest one. Considering that this draft was ready over a week ago, I start believing this motherfucker.

Post link please, I'm starting to believe him.

Is indicated to be dead? So funfair to 0? wth

It's FUNdamentally unsound. Should have bought LINK instead.

no product for the token to use. expect the same to come from many more. SEC targeting gambling first.

w-what's he say about Nano?

FUN is being delisted off major exchanges

I really don't know what does it mean. I sold my FUN bags at loss immediately when I read the report 3 days ago and it's been the right choice so far

FUN already got delisted from Bittrex I think, the "stay away from Veeky Forums shilled coins" is not a meme.
If it gets popular on Veeky Forums is time to sell.

This

it's considered a security with no function right now. exchanges can't trade these right now. they will all be delisted. gtfo of non working tokens. the big boy coins are going to rule again until these little startups have something real. this is stop vaporware scams.

OMG future still rosy? Pls tell.

Clif High here. I lost my copy of my latest report, the only other one I have is on a USB key but I'm too lazy to get it. Can someone please send me the full report ? many thanks sirs

Fuck it lets start a general clif high thread whenever it drops

Once and for all, there are 5 cryptos clearly mentioned (with dedicated chapters/paragraph).

In this order:
> XLM
> XRB
> FUN
> VEN
> LINK

As I said, FUN is the clearest and shortest paragraph.

Thx, what does it say about the vechain?

Lol, i have been following Clif high for a while now. And even tho his silver/gold predictions arent 100% accurate. I must say that his crypto predictions have been spot on. I've read most of the pdfs and it made me very wealthy, so i'm not planning to change tactics.

You guys can say what ever you want about him, but he's not a complete idiot. It seems to me that he understands alot about the economy status right now.

If you don't want to buy his PDF then you just have to hope that someone will dump it here, or watch one of his recent interviews.

oh and..according to his data Omisego will be one of the first runners to sky rocket end feb.
The massive bullrun what we had last year was a "37" on his scale, and his data is showing him that it will be around a "57" this year.

he also said in his october or december PDF that Bitcoin will be 13888 mid/ late feb and then run up to a solid 20k+

Goodluck anons, and may god be with you.

nice try faggot

dancers = xlm snek trajectory
dwarf = link small marketcap
clif is oldfag from /b/ i can guarantee you that he is on here if not the user posting us these teasers now.

sheeeeeeit last months report.

This is the report published in december which was posted in here several times.

We are talking about the next issue yet to be finalized.

Clif said it should be coming out somewhere near lat feb / begin march.

What I meant to say is it looks like the poster I replied to just substituted "funfair" in place of "monero"

Correct, will be available for purchase from halfpasthuman starting from Feb 20th. This issue will be priced 169$.

plz include the term snek in the report under xlm for the memes.

Here's the whole report for whoever is interested in the details.

Apart from few pages about those 5 cryptos, for me the rest is garbage.

Happy if someone can help to decipher.

satoshibox.com/bpc6dynkraoxkn8mwbnengqz

99% chance you are getting last months report.

>0.01BTC
Fuck off

imgur.com/a/7sqSk

Thank you.

this is the old report, just to let you guys know

Can someone get this im so fucking curious about link

the report is not out yet. OP probably just designed the front page and made some shit up about FUN. The 5 coins he mentioned are also suspicious, since they include some that Clif hasn't really focused on and excludes some that he always talks about. AFAIK Clif has never written or spoken a single word about LINK.
OP is probably scamming. When the report is out I am sure someone will link it.

Checked.
If LINK is in the report, I'd fucking pay for it.