Give it time.

Uncle Chang and Moon Man are on it.

Wait, why do you say that? Both of those are completely different

most undervalued coin in the top 100 for what its gonna do
not hyped by fake meme partnerships and 100% chink free
youre gonna regret it in a year

>our best achievement so far
>a wallet.

That wallet took months to make too. Dev team has no skills and will never pull off their vision.

>incompetent marketing
>he thinks marketing means advertising your shitcoin to normies so they can buy bags from Veeky Forums neets
Ark probably has one of the best long-term marketing strategies I've ever seen. What they are doing now will pay off x100 in a 1-2 years.

I actually feel sorry for the team that they have to interact on Slack and Reddit with retards that keep spamming them with this bullshit "muh marketing" meme.

Reminder Ark was 70th before mooning.

Except for their retard community manager / founder - the one the stuttering pothead meme came about for.

That Travis guy.

You know - the wanker.

Otherwise great coin

DELUDED ARKIES

i bet your main hold is chainlink of fun

ArkVM will be a side chain instead of being on the main chain. This makes the ARK token useless.

Yeah, that fucker is liability. When we started the meme with the "stuttering pothead" I actually felt kinda sorry for him. Now I wish him dead or at least fired. Probably it's impossible since he's one of the founding members, but fuck me if the team wouldn't be so much better without him. How the fuck do guys like Xavier and McPherson ended up with a shitlord like him in the team.

FUD that's been disproved and discussed amongst Ark Devs and delegates. The Ark token will be used to facilitate transactions on the main chain which is required to use Arkvm

Yup not to mention this coin dropped from rank 18 to 55 during the most bullish month for alts ever back in December.

Meanwhile, Lisk held strong in the top 20 and has only pumped even more since, I hate lisk too but you have to admit it arkies, Lisk won

So much b8 in here, keep fishing Arklets

>Ark aims to offer template fork blockchains with connections to any chain. The wordpress of blockchains
>Sandbox VM smart contracts, Dapps. Available on all fork chains. Leaving the main chain bloat free to deal with currency swaps
>18+ programming laguages to build on the VM
>Push button blockchain. Allows anyone to create a chain, with a ridiculous amount of options
>Multiple choice of PoW, PoS, DPoS, RDPoS
>smartbridges
>ACES - automatic contract execution between independent chains. BTC - ETH cryptokitties etc.
>Delegate marketplace. Passive income
>9% compounding interest pa. on your holdings
>mobile & desktop wallnet with lite clients, no need to download the full chain. Download, Buy, transfer into wallet & stake in under 10 mins
>buy in wallet function coming late 2018
>Ability to send 14,000tps, more with testing.
>feeless transactions - yes really
>coin supply on coinmarket doesnt include forged coins. 30m. Would place ark in top 30
>SCIC - first legal crypto buisness entity in world, & first coop society in France
>France think tank endorsement.
>3 forked chains already. At least 2 more community ones planned. Team have a ton more with partnerships everywhere behind the scenes
>Arks value comes from Gas, transaction fees, ICO funding, currency etc.

>coin supply on coinmarket doesnt include forged coins. 30m. Would place ark in top 30

If that’s actually true then that’s horrible news for ark.. the current price is essentially over valued

Don't help them. Let them sit on their shitcoins. (yes, about 90% of the top 100 coins on cmc are shitcoin which solely derive their value from speculation and dumb money)
They'll enjoy their short-term "profit" (which most of them won't realize) and then get absolutely destroyed when the big culling of shit sweeps over the market.

Ark is one of the few cryptos with any real future.
There is only one way to sustain the high computing, bandwidth and storage requirements needed for a WORKIGN global crypto currency / platform while still being decentralized.
That way is DPOS, since with it you can still have big data centers like in a centralized environment, while also giving everyone the right to vote on the integrity of the network. True decentralization.

what this user said
I'm all for defending against FUD, but that was top (factual) shilling. Not sure I want the price to increase. I've been pondering for weeks whether I should accumulate more or not. I like it when it stagnates cause I can catch more moon missions from my shitcoins and then decide if I move it in ARK or someplace else.

>If that’s actually true then that’s horrible news for ark.. the current price is essentially over valued

I don't know where he got that from, but that information is wrong. The circulation supply of ARK (including forged ARK) is actually 97,981,284 like it says on coinmarketcap.

The 30MM coins are not in circulation. 20MM belong to the Ark team, 10MM belong to Ark Shield.

circulating*

The total supply, 131,264,724 (including dev coins), is also shown on the CMC page.

Also please just ignore some of those other retarded typos i made in that post. I wrote it kinda fast and didn't check for errors after, lol.