How do I get a job at Goldman Sachs despite being an average student with no connections? Does being a black girl help?

How do I get a job at Goldman Sachs despite being an average student with no connections? Does being a black girl help?

Are you j--ish?

i will fuck them all in the ass and put a white baby inside

kill yourself and try again next life

How big is your nose, OP

OPEN BOB

if you want to be a trader at GS you need a trading history. doesn't really matter if you made a lot of money just need to show them that you traded with your own money.

checked

It's not big.

I want to bounce my balls off those big black booties.

Damn I need a choco gf.

Yes I'm sure the smell of tar musk and digested KFC won't turn you off in the slightest.

>nog "women"
kekd

That's not how pregnancy works

So true. Now i am depressed. Thx user

does your last name begin with gold and end with berg, stein, fein? then you are in

why the fuck would anyone who was a successful trader ever want to have to commute to a job. asking for a friend

Post the black girl booty with your eth address, I'll send you some.

i like the one in blue

>job

Depends what you mean

IBs aren't retarded enough to put diversity hires in positions that actually make them money unless they can make the fucking money

If you want to get in just by being black then the back office is probably a better call. Tell them you know java

BRRAAAAPPPPFFFFTTTTTTT

>ITT autistic whiteboi pretends to be black
>normal day on 4chank

i got a friend who works there. dude graduated in computer engineering here in brazil.

Stop being an average student. Optimise rote memorisation with the loci method (its fucking amazing, especially once you get good at it) and devote the extra time to stuff that can't be memorised.

I don't know java :/

Well at goldmann sachs you could be making $1M a year + bonuses. To make that kind of money sole trading you would have to risk a lot more capital. If there is a crash you could loose all your money, have to sell your house etc.vs at goldmann you just loose a job. + Working at a big firm you would have a lot more information to use and easier access to it so trading would be easier than trying to work out everything yourself.

I have enough test to fuck all of them and never talk to them again. Let me get that girl mid left to ride and do doggy style senpai.

Taking pictures at the gym instead of training.
Fucking degenerates.

An ass baby? Good luck with that but I think whatever comes out of there will be brown