Jibrel/JNT

Don’t miss out this is the next moon mission. Only on a few exchanges and not on CMC yet

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do not buy this shitcoin. i repeat, do not buy this shitcoin

Stop spaming this shit and let us accumuluate more

.67 cents and climbing. Thank God I went heavy at the absolute bottom of the dip, as well as .42, .48, and my final buy at .59.

Based market crash allowed you to grip this near ICO.

All predictions were for a launch at the very least, $1.

Don't blow it.

We gon' be fucking rich.

Sorry. I’m all in already. Time for lift off!!!!

Also, I agree . Enough with the threads. Smart money is in.

Smart money in, now shilling their holdings. Every second thread is this shit. Do not buy, wait for the dip.

There won’t be a dip this low again. It’s only on shit hole exchanges right now. Can’t believe people are actually selling it for less than $1-$2

This is the fucking dip man. Read up you stupid kid.

It will dip when btc crashss tomorrow or monday

Dip in fiat, yes. Dip on the ratio? ehhhh

Doubt it. I put a fat stack in this at .30, and it actually GAINED during the dip.

Ya'll are fools if you don't grip this now.

The non-pajeet tier shills are just trying to help.

Went all in

Anyone who needs time to accumulate this only has themselves to blame. Great reddit shill from when the ICO was still running reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/

God bless that redditor for my gains.

Only 2k here. Am I gonna make it?

why is the price so different between gate.io and other exchanges?

i wanna thank the user that shilled it here during the ico

same thanks for the 4x returns user

this thanks shill-user for saving my portfolio

Good shill.

>4x
?

ICO was 0.25c
price currently is 0.58c
price never went above ~0.65c

I actually don't care about PnL on this one, I want to invest in a replacement for USDT that will save this industry. Your chance to be a good citizen.

>price is 30% cheaper on gate.io than etherdelta

Small volume yet.

You're telling me that people wouldn't use this to arbitrage?

If you are selling at this price you are not smart. Look into what you've bought and hold on to it.

For real. The only thing I'm doing is gripping the potential last dip into the mid .50's. I don't see it, but, time will tell. I'll consider selling half my stack at $10 to ride something new in the spring.

wheres this gunna be end of Q1, Q2,Q3 and EOY then boys?

>using fiat as returns indicator.
retard

Q1 - $3
Q2 - $5
Q3 - $10
Q4 - $10k

thats a $1.4t market cap EOY? kek

>Only on a few exchanges

You brainlets were shilling this weeks ago saying it would hit binance straight away kek

No one wants your bags

Bought in when I read that.

2K here also. Might need to catch one or two other moon missions to add to our JNT stack, and my LINK stack, but we have a decent shot.
Honestly, if we can just use jUSD instead of FUD-magnet Tether, that will be the catalyst to making it.

How long does it take for coinmarketcap to track coins usually?

>2k
>link stack
>moonboy
lmao

it's so fucking weird and eerily calm and quiet
i've never been in this early on a coin

>Don’t miss out
im not. i went all in yesterday at 0.50

thats a good sign desu

Now that it's been out on exchanges for 2 days wouldn't i expect to see shills?

i rode ICX from $1 to $5
trust me this is good

checked, there should be more shilling when and if it hits kucoin and binance

not when the entire market is crashing

2k is not gonna be enough. I have 305k, which will be enough for sure. I think like 10-20k should be enough for serious money if you have patience.

bought 30k in ico

seems like a solid coin with that emirates partnership. binance was at their conference. not reading much into it but its a possibility that they get added. worth hodling imho

Doesn't kucoin kill coins?

stop regurgitating dumb Veeky Forums memes...

shills are preoccupied with the btc market crashing. This thing couldn't have dropped at a better time for smart money to pick it up cheap

Tiny shrimp 22k checking in, Captain!

Going for a round 50k

>over 2x ICO already
>bags

more importantly, it's 2x over ICO in a bear market / borderline crash

if people were gonna drop this shit they would have crashed it to get into ETH/BTC or fiat.

hm think will make u happy. gl ;)

Is the listing on idex even legit? There's like no volume and I've heard about shady listings on ED before

just use gate.io or bibox desu

Remember when people said this about binance?

double top pattern on Bibox, wait a bit before buying

I'm 80% in Devery right now, but Jibrel is really really tempting me. I don't want to regret it in a few months if Jibrel really mooned hard.

How much % should I go on Jibrel? Do you see some catalysts in the near future that could make Jibrel go x10 or more?

hitbtc kucoin binance listings
take your pick

This coin does not need catalysts. Read the fucking whitepaper. Jesus Christ, biz is so fucking retarded.

I'm expecting this to dump when that happens because there's a lot of people looking to make quick money.

we'll see

Maybe, maybe not. If you dump without the intention to increase your stack then I feel sorry for you however.

I actually don't think it will be as bad as you think, its alright like 4x from ICO in terms of ETH so people have had the chance to do so alright but its held pretty steady

Only put in 1 ETH on the ICO so only have 3k but I'm okay with that. Nice return and hopefully will hopefully make up some of my lost gains from being just'd over the last few weeks...

why do people keep syaing this

ICO was 0.25c

it is not at 1$

it has not 4x'd

eth was 700 at the ico

that's not how you measure things

do i need a vpn for gate.io or bibox if I'm American? they aren't exactly hurrying to list on kucoin despite announcing it already.

It's kucoin's fault.

no, i buy on gate.io as american. however the withdraw limit is retarded low at 10k/day.

I figured this was the case but those chinks need to hurry up before I'm reduced to buying on pajeetdelta.

Oh, I thought gate.io might've blocked Americans for some reason. I'm only throwing about 10k at this as it is, so whatever.