Bitcoin Cash

Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash has daily transaction levels double that of Ethereum at its age. Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash is re-enabling the OpCodes meaning it will be a smart contract coin with tokenization (like Ethereum but without the communists). Just reminding you that the full nodes running Bitcoin Cash will be industrial grade computers meaning its blockchain will be capable of tens of thousands more smart contracts than Ethereum which is currently limited by block propagation issues due to trying to run the blockchain on desktop computers. Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash already added Coin Shuffle (CoinJoin with no fees or risk) and will add zk-snarks, ring signatures, and zerocoin through the Opcodes and extension blocks. Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash has the lowest fees of any fully POW blockchain. Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash will implement a Segwit free version of Lightning which does require you to open more channels, but with fees 350 times lower it will actually be more efficient than Bitcoin Segwit's Lightning. Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash has been trending upward since its release. Just reminding you that its time to make Bitcoin Cash again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=OD9MqRwEaQQ
coingeek.com/centbee-to-deliver-a-game-changing-eco-system-replacement/
youtu.be/8FFly8VF950
reddit.com/r/btc
reddit.com/r/bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm unironically all in on BCH. When Bitcoin split on August it wasn't BCH that was the only fork. BTC in its current form is also a fork. Just because it is a 'soft' fork doesn't mean it isn't a fork.

Unfortunately most Core supporters and developers really have no understanding about how bitcoin even works. At its heart Bitcoin isn't primarily a "cryptocurrency" -- it's an economic competitive game. The security is economic in nature. That is why Core has made such tremendous mistakes with it -- they may be good at certain things, they may be good cryptographers or whatever, but they don't understand economics or the structure that makes Bitcoin work. It's why they keep saying stuff like bigger blocks will centralize the network because not everybody will be able to run a node. If they knew how the network model worked they would know that is a totally false statement. Nobody's home node is EVER going to put a transaction into a block. Non mining nodes add nothing to the system. Bitcoin is not a mesh network with a bunch of little node hops. It is a tightly connected network of MINING nodes (emphasis) and it is the MINERS that decide what goes into a block. Miners vote with their CPU power. People don't understand and thinks running their home node adds some kind of decentralization or benefit to the system -- it does not. In fact, leaving the block capped at 1MB has done tremendous harm to the security of bitcoin, as evidenced by its total loss of market dominance and the fracturing of the cryptocurrency economy into all these little altcoins and different blockchains. 99% of altcoins could have been done on the Bitcoin network if it had been allowed to grow freely.

Fortunately we still have the original roadmap of Bitcoin in the form of BCH. It will take it a while to become apparent, but soon enough it will be obvious which system works, and which one does not.

Just reminding you that Nano beats your bitcoin clone in every way possible

If I had bitcoins before the fork, do I have these coins as bitcoin cash coins?

Bitcoin cash is the definition of a shitcoin money grab.
The big boys dumped already.

all that matters is do dummies want to hoard it in hopes it will go higher

BCASH fags are more deluded than linkies.

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m3s

BCH
>tokenization coming in 2018 (OPcodes will be activated in May)
>smart contracts coming in 2018 (OPcodes will be activated in May)
>Bitpay rollout coming Q1 2018
>Coinbase global BCH rollout in almost complete
>nChain will release several patents and gift them to be used in BCH
>Calvin Ayre started a new Marketing campaign pushing merchant adoption
>Roger Ver and Nchain are also launching a large marketing campaign right now
>Has network effect only rivaled by ETH

BTC is destined to fail:
>It doesn't work anymore
>LN isn't coming 'in the foreseeable future and wont be adopted anytime soo after it comes
>Core wont fix blocksize ever
>Even normies already know this
>ETF proposals getting withdrawn

>Just reminding you that Nano beats your bitcoin clone in every way possible
Its not a blockchain and the security of the system is highly questionable. I think ensuring my money is safe is a high priority.

Why using Bcash when Satoshi's true vision is already supported by the real deal?

Bcash has such an autistic name. It just doesn't flow right. Destined to fail, aesthetics are everything.

Everyone with a IQ higher than 80 has at least 40% of the portfolio in BCH.

>Bcash has such an autistic name. It just doesn't flow right. Destined to fail, aesthetics are everything.
Not an argument as that isn't its name and you know you can't refute any of the points posted here, but I'll play your game. If BCash is the insult for supports of Bitcoin Cash I think its better aesthetics than the Segwit Soyboy name you have. Would you rather be a Cashie or a Segwit Soyboy? The choice is obvious.

>BCASH fags are more deluded than linkies.
Does anyone who supports Segwit have any actual arguments? Do you know what an argument is?

>ad hominem and implying normies have ever heard the term segwit
I wasn't even trying to poke fun at you with the bcash meme. I meant it's actual full name is dumb and ugly sounding.

Just reminding you bitcoin cash is forever tied to king shitcoin which will take everything down to the gutter and bitcoin cash isn't gaining enough traction to counteract this.

>I wasn't even trying to poke fun at you with the bcash meme. I meant it's actual full name is dumb and ugly sounding.
Then why didn't you call it Bitcoin Cash rather than calling it BCash which wasn't the name you thought sounded autistic? You seem to not understand what you're trying to say. Also I didn't use an ad hominem, I argued about which ad hominem seems to sound worse to outsiders. Segwit Soyboy sounds worse than BCashie or BTrashie.

Every single Bitcoin Cash supporter seems to be an INTJ type ancap

Satoshi's true vision is supported by the real deal, yes; the name of which is Bitcoin Cash.

Yes

>Just reminding you bitcoin cash is forever tied to king shitcoin which will take everything down to the gutter and bitcoin cash isn't gaining enough traction to counteract this.
I think most people investing in Bitcoin Cash are waiting for the next bull market before they expect Bitcoin Cash to approach prices of Bitcoin Segwit. This isn't a short term play. If you want protection from this bear market you should have bought gold awhile back.

>Just reminding you that Bitcoin Cash has been trending upward since its release.

what if core devs randomly decide to increase block size? bcash loses the only "upper hand" and crashes to oblivion.

Thats because Bitcoin cash is the real Bitcoin and anybody who started between 2009 and 2013 has ancap tendencies because OG bitcoin is deeply libertarian and capitalistic.

Are you immune to basic facts? This first settled at .07 and is now around .14. Just look at that chart, its slowly trending upward with massive pumps followed by smaller and prolonged dumps.

The problems with Bitcoin Segwit are only indirectly associated with blocksize. Segwit is the real issue and you can't reverse that. It's why Bitcoin Cash split before Segwit. With Segwit you remove the fraud proof nature of the blockchain and open it up to many mining attacks that make it technically possible (though very hard) to make fraudulent transactions. Since Bitcoin Cash doesn't remove the signatures from transactions you cannot make fraudulent transactions.

Where the hell do they get this idea that it harms decentralization? Not even Antchink has problems yet with a massive 8x increase in blocksize. Lying jews.

they are being smart abou it, increasing block size is really lazy.

BCH has already fucked me hard since it was added to cuckbase but unironically I want to buy in again.

Yet every time I hold off buying more it drops again. Every coin is on an uptrend now except for BCH, which has only gained half a percentage.

Seriously, what a shitcoin.

>again ad hominem and implying normies will ever hear the term segwit in their entire life
Because bcash is quicker to type. And ironically sounds better than the full name. Normies will never know what a segwit soyboy is. They will never know what a btrash or crash or whatever is either. They will see bitcoin, and bitcoin cash. One implies it's the real deal, the original, the genuine article. One implies it's a spinoff, and an ugly nigger spinoff at that. Stop getting so defensive.

Why do you care if doing the right thing is lazy? Do you like having a federal reserve "stimulating" the economy because otherwise the government would be too lazy too?

Will, will and will. There are bunch of coins already doing these stuff. You're saying that I should get specifically this one just because it has Bitcoin in its name and in the future it will implement technologies that punch of other coins already have? Why do BCH guys feel so entitled.

>increasing block size is really lazy.
This is completely wrong. The whole reason that Bitcoin Segwit has small blocks is so that they can limit the amount of work done on the blockchain. The side trying to limit the work done on the blockchain is the lazy side. The side trying to do as much work as possible cannot be lazy. Again you should read my original post as Bitcoin Cash does literally everything Bitcoin Segwit does and then some and this is only possible through large blocks.

>losing any and all merchant adoption it took9 years to establish
>smart
corecucks everybody

>implying ETH Casper will not put BTC & BCH in the grave forever

PoW is doomed to die.

nice try but i still won't invest into Bcash, ETH and LTC looks great right now.

Not a BCH shiller, but PoS has already existed a long time with other coins. Mostly it has remained a hybrid of PoW and PoS though.

calm down lol. I dont even have btc, nor bch. They are both shitcoins in my eyes and Im rooting for eth. Im just saying that btc is the lesser shitcoin than bch. I think LN is a much better long term solution than increasing block size.

While I agree Core has one of the dumbest devs in the field and made BTC useless for at least a few years longer, BTC still has the brand name for the time being.
This guy explains it far better than me:
youtube.com/watch?v=OD9MqRwEaQQ

Im unironically all in bch. Mixedfeels. Iq 450

you dont need to use an infographic to explain the block size increase when the only two points of it are faster and cheaper transactiona

>Normies will never know what a segwit soyboy is. They will never know what a btrash or crash or whatever is either.
These are the same arguments used against Bitcoin in the beginning. "No one understands the blockchain or a what a decentralized peer-to-peer cash system is. They will never use it." This argument is irrelevant as the whole point is to create a user experience where people are using Bitcoin Cash for transactions without knowing they are using it. With fees of basically zero you can switch most of the world over to doing transactions in Bitcoin Cash but with these people still receiving other currencies. That is how Bitcoin Cash wins and it is what the big players are already doing.
coingeek.com/centbee-to-deliver-a-game-changing-eco-system-replacement/

>One implies it's the real deal, the original, the genuine article. One implies it's a spinoff, and an ugly nigger spinoff at that. Stop getting so defensive.
A couple things. Only Segwit supporters call Bitcoin Segwit Bitcoin so as soon as public opinion shifts Bitcoin Cash will be called Bitcoin, and then once its adopted worldwide it will simply be called Cash. Two I still haven't insulted you or your side (until the end of this post) so I'm not sure how that's defensive. Three you keep saying you're not throwing insults at Bitcoin Cash as you call it things like a nigger spinoff. Man up and just say your insulting it rather than doing this passive aggressive feminine shit.

No, blocksize really has no difference on fees and speed unless you have full blocks. The most important point of it is actually being able to handle transactions at all.

>at its age
kek
it's the "let's cherrypick one arbitrary straw to grasp at" while the reality is that your bags are getting heavy, with little to no upside going forward

>implying ETH Casper will not put BTC & BCH in the grave forever
Again you should read my post. Bitcoin can do tens of thousands more smart contracts than Ethereum. Casper is a non-issue if Ethereum can't compete with BCH in terms of performing smart contracts.

>Bcash
Hahahhahaha
What a joke

>I think LN is a much better long term solution than increasing block size.
Did you read my post? Bitcoin Cash has lightning as well and it is more efficient (lower fees) than the version of Lightning offered by Bitcoin Segwit.

Mods need to fucking BAN bCash posts.

But passive aggressive feminine shit is all they have left user.
Dont take that from them.

This if you want a coin that is not bitcoin there really better coins than bcash

>it's the "let's cherrypick one arbitrary straw to grasp at" while the reality is that your bags are getting heavy, with little to no upside going forward
It's only been up for me, I got in around .07 which is where BCH was at for most of its existence. I understand this board isn't very intelligent and buys high and sells low and the pumps on this coin are unlike anything else which means stupid investors get burnt, but for most of its life BCH was below where it is today. As far as picking adoption in terms of the coin's age thats how you do it. Ethereum (the number 2 coin) had the fastest early adoption of any coin until Bitcoin Cash came out. Early adoption rates are a big indicator of future success.

There's no point in saying stuff like "BCH will have faster smart contracts". You don't know that. They might achieve it, but eth already had a working system and it's more likely that they develop a more scalable solution in the same time. Don't forget you're one step behind on that regard, not mentioning all the developers already programming on eth network.

But you're wrong, there's no 0-conf in btc.

>Corecuck
>advocating censorship
>appealing to authoritarian
No surprises ITT

PoS has way much more more performance than any PoW system. No matter how much you try, PoW is all about wasting energy and computing power.

Well that's not completely wrong but is not right either.
If you have 1MB blocks, capping at 7 tx/s (full) you have X people using it per block.
If you have 8MB blocks, capping at 7 tx/s (full) you have 8X people using it per block.
That means the blockchain itself is in fact the same but you can add more transactions per block. And that means I can pay whatever fee I want because I'm going inside the next block anyways in the next 10 minutes.

>There are bunch of coins already doing these stuff.
There is not any other coin on the market doing tests for 1 terabyte block sizes. Everyone else wants small blocks. The only coins thinking about doing big blocks that I know of are DASH and ZCoin and they might be able to compete with BCH due to the fact that they have Masternodes which can help scale large blockchains, but this remains to be seen. If you think anyone is doing what Bitcoin Cash is doing you don't really understand the differences in blockchains. As of right now Bitcoin Cash literally stands alone as the only coin committed to using industrial grade computers for everything it does (from mining to nodes). All other coins run on desktops and desktop computers cannot compete with industrial grade computers. That's like saying you can win a motorcycle race on a pedal bicycle.

good job then but most got cucked on several pumps which were quite easily anticipated by non-brainlets who took the time to read into the retarded difficulty adjustments; the biggest bagholders are by and large cuckbasefags
I notice your pricing in sats shows what you consider important, at least you aren't insuferrable like ethfags in this regard

That's because of RBF and full blocks. Not the blocksize by itself.

Not BCH shiller, but crypto's point isn't to make energy efficient transactions, it's about decentralization. PoS alone tends to get centralized.

>PoS has way much more more performance than any PoW system. No matter how much you try, PoW is all about wasting energy and computing power.
No POW is about security and use in high volume transactions. By definition cartels are easier to form in POS coins as there is no consumption of resources so you can orphan blocks and attempt to attack the blockchain through orphans. Also without needing to earn a profit to pay back your miners the disincentive for performing a 51% attack on POS is much lower. This means POS is not as safe for transactions with low to zero confirmations. Yes POS is decent for transactions that you don't need to clear for a few hours or days, but if you need instant transactions POW will always be better. I'm not fully against POS, I just know that there are disadvantages to the system and one of them is that transactions with few or zero confirmations are less secure meaning POS coins are useful for certain types of transactions.

Doesn't using industrial level computers centralize the network? I'm running a VPS as a zcoin masternode for example, but equivalent to a simple desktop and is able to run encrypted transactions efficiently. Personally I think using simple VPS-s for the network is a good compromise between industrial computers and home desktops.

>Doesn't using industrial level computers centralize the network?
If you have global adoption with 50k+ nodes it wont.
Core shills dont understand that BCH isnt trying to be just some crypto among many. Nitcoin cash is going for total dominance. Global adoption.
The one-world-currency of the NWO

youtu.be/8FFly8VF950

Just reminding you that dogecoin has more transactions that beecash

>Doesn't using industrial level computers centralize the network?
If you think that using oil rigs to drill oil centralizes the oil businesses or that the fact that most trucking businesses now use semis instead of smaller farm trucks centralizes the trucking business. The fact that it would take money to run a node isn't related to centralization, its related to markets preferring to get the most work done for the least amount of payment. Industrial computers do more for the blockchain and its network at lower costs. As far as ZCoin goes the fact that you use a VPS to run your node rather than your own server isn't really related to any centralization because that just means you are paying someone else to run the computer that your node is on. But ZCoin is planning on adding smart contracts and have specifically said they don't agree with the store-of-value approach to crypto so it seems they are pursuing the Bitcoin Cash approach of very large block sizes meaning in the near future you will probably need a VPS that has better hardware capabilities than the one you currently use.

While I get your point, a small part of me still hopes that the code will get more scalable, home computers/smartphones get better and world-wide connectivity gets better. And then you could run the network fast on normal people's hardware. One can dream right?
Using high performance computers feels kinda like ripple.

If blockchain sharding works then you will be able to, but that's like Segwit's version of Lightning. No one can say for 100% it will work.

FFS. LOL! What are these idiots sniffing?

>FFS. LOL! What are these idiots sniffing?
Again, the Segwit supporters still don't have any arguments. The only thing that got close was the ZCoin guy who said he wanted to run his own full node even if it didn't help the network and even on that issue if blockchain sharding comes out then his problem is solved. The blockchain sharding issue won't matter for years as gaming computers can run at half of the VISA network throughput so there isn't really an argument against Bitcoin Cash except that you don't understand it.

>Bitcoin hashrate over 10x bcash hash rate
Listen here kid, If you think bcash is even remotely safe while using the same hashing algorithm as its major competitor with less than 10% of its hashrate, then you're a massive fucking retard. All it will take is a small group of miners to kill your shitcoin.

You can't kill Bitcoin Cash with a 51% attack as everyone's funds would be safe and the attackers could maybe scam a few million from merchants but it would cost them billions to perform the attack.

Are you aware of how the selfish mining attacks works with Segwit? Under Segwit you actually make more money if you never check signatures as a miner. So this means its more profitable to mine without signatures. If a cartel forms they can all mine without checking signatures and make more money, but you will never know if transactions are legitimate. Even if this cartel is only 10% of the mining power they can set up nodes throughout the world and listen to network traffic. While listening to network traffic if they find a block they wait to release it on the network. While they wait to release the block they solved they work on the next block. When their nodes hear network traffic indicating another miner found a block the cartel releases their block. Because the cartel miners don't check signatures and the non-cartel miners do the cartel block propogates first. Because the cartel already started mining the next block before they released it to the other miners they have a massive advantage. This means that any miner who checks signatures will make less money than the cartel so all miners will be forced not to check signatures or lose out on profit and thus lose their share of the hashrate. If the cartel can "train" at least 51% of miners not to check signatures then miners can literally forge transactions on the blockchain and by the time the victim of the theft finds out about the theft the signatures have already been removed from the blockchain and no one can prove that a theft occurred.

So are you ok with adopting a protocolthat incentivizes miners to stop checking against fraudulent transactions? Are you ok with a protocol that incentivizes miners to join cartels and steal others money as a way to maximize profits?

Listen up stupid, If it gets 51% attacked, how many people do you think will be using it?
Literally nobody uses it now, do you think anyone is going to use it after that?
More people use doge right now, and you think they will even look at btrash after a 51% attack?
LMFAO the absolute state of bcunts.

>Listen up stupid, If it gets 51% attacked, how many people do you think will be using it?
If it gets 51% attacked by Segwit miners then all of these Segwit miners go out of business so the honest Bitcoin Cash miners could then perform a 51% attack on the Segwit chain. Your argument only works if you don't consider the profit effects of these actions. With Bitcoin Segwit you don't need 1 malicious miner with 51% control over the network. You just need miners to be profit maximizers that choose not to check signatures. So the 51% selfish mining attack on Bitcoin Segwit can be done continuously for a profit, but to do a 51% mining attack on Bitcoin Cash the Segwit miners would be committing suicide and leaving their blockchain unprotected.

Shitcoin designed to make Chinese miners rich.

It's also slow as fuck, not much better than core.

>LMFAO the absolute state of bcunts.
At least have a basic understanding of what you are talking about if you are throwing insults. Your scenario is impossible and would cause each miner to lose all of their investment but the selfish mining attack possible on all Segwit coins is not only risk free but increases your profit.

"Lightning Network" is not Bitcoin - anything that's offchain is not Bitcoin. The only time it is Bitcoin again is when it's mined into a block. Other than that, it's just IOUs passing around a network with routing issues.

>20 posts by this ID
Nobody wants your shitcoin dude.

>Shitcoin designed to make Chinese miners rich.
Like I said to the other guy, if you don't require miners to check signatures before they get the block reward (Segwit) then this allows miners to forge transactions if a majority of the miners don't check said signatures. The fact that miners make more money when they don't check signatures means this is not an issue of if, but when. If you want to maximize profit as a miner you want to try and set up a cartel to perform the selfish mining attack on Bitcoin Segwit and then forge transactions.

I just made that, by the way. Enjoy, seeing the pic when it was brand new :)

>Nobody wants your shitcoin dude.
It is my thread and you Segwit Soyboys still haven't come up with a valid argument. We're almost at 100 replies here. Still not one argument. Personally I hope none of you buy it as that allows me to buy at lower prices. That being said I enjoy watching you sub 80 IQ mutts trying to explain your reasons for supporting Segwit.

What about BTG?

You're literally repeating talking points verbatim from Reddit.

$0.02 bcash has been deposited in your account. Thanks for correcting the record

It has Segwit so it should be avoided like the plague. Segwit is the bad guy, that'

This.

This is also, hilariously, why cashies get butthurt when you call it "bcash"

Because calling it bcash means that they can't piggyback off the BITCOIN name. It distills their shitcoin down to what it is: a poor imitation.

Kek. Who uses NANO (XRB)? It has like 1/10000 of the market share of BTC.

>24 posts by this ID
the shilling is relentless.

>Because calling it bcash means that they can't piggyback off the BITCOIN name.
The Bitcoin name is all Bitcoin Segwit has. Bitcoin Cash doesn't even have it and its adoption is increasing. Meanwhile adoption of Segwit coin has been dropping for months.

It's from twitter, not reddit. Anyway it's a good statement which helps redpill people, but it needed some tweaking so I re-wrote it slightly.

reddit.com/r/btc

I know, it is reddit, but just go there for a moment. If you lurk this subreddit for a second, you will get why bcash is such a strange cult and thats why you need to be very careful with this coin.

Why don't you call Bitcoin Gold Bgold then?
Bitcoin Diamond is Bdiamond
Bitcoin Cash is a Bitcoin fork, the real electronic peer-to-peer cash system.

Bitconnect 2

Because bcash is a scam, thats why.

dumbfuck cashie, 51% attack can happen right now, as in fucking a minute from now, all it takes is some miners to get sick of you faggots, and rape your coin in the dick.
Segwit "problems" as stated by cashies will require years to become even remotely worthwhile, and if the miners collude to fucking steal segwit transactions, THE FUCKING COIN WILL GO TO ZERO INSTANTLY, making it pointless to do.
Then all their equipment and their entire business is fucking done. Think it through.
Point being there is very little chance of segwit ever being a problem, while 51% attack can happen any time on bcash.

This is a scam just like bitconnect. If you haven't done your research (which you obviously didn't op) you'd find out the truth. People are going to lose a lot of money in this. Please everyone, stay away from this.

Ok, now explain arguments. I just see it as an improved version of Bitcoin, it's a fork. Are you going to argue is not a fork too?

>Meanwhile adoption of Segwit coin has been dropping for months.
lolno, Bitcoin node growth has been going up consistently.

Why do cashies just blatantly lie?

reddit.com/r/bitcoin

I know, it is reddit, but just go there for a moment. If you lurk this subreddit for a second, you will get why blockstream coin is such a strange cult and thats why you need to be very careful with that coin.