Did bitconnect ruin crypto?

Did bitconnect ruin crypto?

This man ruined crypto

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S A SCAM

Damn i hate those guys

No, it was the other way around

WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO

kek

Jesus christ this dude has the most stereotypically nigger face in existence

It saved crypto

BECONNEEE

THINGS ARE NOT THE WAY THEY USED TO BE

It gave normies all they needed to say all of crypto is a scam.

But it’ll all of it is a scam. It’s a giant pyramid scheme.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's good that it's gone. These ponzi schemes need to disappear.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

AWHATTAM I GONNDO!!

he-he...y-y-yeah...'those' pyramid schemes...

BI-T
*smacks lips*
CONEEEECHHH

If it became a meme to blame him for every crash I wonder if we'd get more ranting videos

I think with Veeky Forums power we can convince everyone in the world that it was his fault. but this is kinda evil and lets not do that

Unironically yes

high profile nigger scams massively delegitimize crypto in the eyes of normies who don't know how this works

sure thing, little cuck. this man is the reason why you hide in your mother's basement too, right? cuck. take responsibility for your own shit. judging by how entitled you think you are, you must be one of those "angry white male" types, right? it is YOUR fault if you got cucked. quit blaming the black man for your own failures in life.

wow don't hate the hype man, hate the black man

>let's
you are not a part of it

you don't know what a pyramid scheme is, don't pretend to after hearing the phrase in your life

No, it brought us PoWHCoin and its innovative PoWH tech.
Not to mention that bitconnect gave us new memes in the meme economy.

I’ll tell you something my dad dad used to say to me
> I brought you into this world and I’ll take you out

WOAHOH WASSUP?
And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean around one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis, seven days a week.
WHAAAAT??
I am right now independently, financially independently.

It introduced a whole new host of normies, could be good for it, could be bad for it, guess we'll see.

Please don't be who I think you are, I came here to escape your shit.

Big lipped negra

Looks like he got some of the worst jew genes too, cause he's not 100% african.

Look at the size of those fucking lips and that dumb nigger hair

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

he looks like he walked from an A. W. Mann comic

no, cashies did

mmm mmm mmm no no no

yes because it's what spooked the normies while roping in the government. It was inevitable though.

>Did bitconnect ruin crypto?

I don't know about ruin, but it's definitely took a little bit of money off all of us.

I'll reward 0.1 btc to anyone who volunteers making a Bitconnect conference parody.

Fucking Normies ruin everything