yesus still loves you

you are absolutely retarded

at least you have a brown pajeet ID

other people also lost it too

At least you aren't a tranny.

your pretty cool

you're not alone.

Its going back up

why did you fell for the wojak meme and sell low?
what is your IQ?
have you try calling national suicide prevention lifeline? here is their phone number 18002738255.

it's ok it's just money

Pathetic

Tranny fucker

Actually fucking kill yourself

You guys are so mean

>posting outdated wojak

It's not coming back.

Really toxic environment here. Even reading the amount of suggested posts at people killing themselves or being told to do really terrible trades. It’s almost like it genuinely is a bunch of Joker’s, people trying to fit in but not sure why, people who have chosen they have nowhere else to be but here, some really fucked up people (traumatized, hurt, won’t face their pains and let it exacerbate and then into super aggressive shit).

It’s filled with insensitive people who have no idea what a relationship beyond “SHUT UP MOM IM BUSY” is like. People who are sad and hurt and so make more people sad and hurt because it’s familiar. It feels safe. It feels comfortable.

Honestly Anonymous person, get the fuck out of here.

Decide this: do you want to invest? Learn about the tech and go from there.

Do you want to make quick money? I assure you it’ll be mostly atrocious advices here.

Break a leg user.

you are right. this board made me depressed. I think I will leave

it'll rise to a new ATH soon

this

No.

before you kill yourself send me all your bitcorns

le winterfag, just here for the gains right?

folks are here to shill their bags
to fud other projects for keks
and when the shit hits the fan then we pat each other on the back and encourage each other

fuck off man, you don't know biz, how biz has carried me through when I was at my lowest.

You don't fucking come here to learn how to invest, you come here for a laugh, you can't expect a Japanese anime image board to carry you, you can only learn 'about' crypto here, that it exists. until you teach yourself you're just profane, pajeet scum.

When you learn THEN you are worthy to be an adept, until you learn then you have no right to complain.

SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK COMES ON BIZ EXPECTING RANDOM FUCKING PEOPLE OFF THE INTERNET TO MAKE YOU RICH?!?!?!?!?!?

only the biggest of retards.

>filled with insensitive people
>people sad and hurt

kek, no, people larp here, it's funny as fuck when some fucking idiot like yourself comes on saying "plz anons shill me a coin" as if I'm going to tell you about a coin to make you rich, a coin I've fucking been in since ICO, done all the fucking hard work watching and hodling as it's grown, expecting me to fucking hold your hand so you don't have to do any fucking work.

atleast you still have mom and dad's basement.

>SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE BE FEEL BETTER
Don't worry I'm doing fine, made a bunch of money on btc. Lost a bit yesterday but made it all back and more.

Thanks for your contribution to the lambo fund user.
without you I wouldn't be able to make it.

what did you buy at? we need to know so we can laugh at you and ridicule you even more for being the retard that you are.