Future single mother

Ive never seen anyone trigger Veeky Forums this hard before

fucking piece of shit nigger

damn his wife has a wider nose than he does

they hates us cuz they ain't us
beta virgin losers will always stay mad

Girl's face looks like shrek AHAHAHA

pay the toll

You're just saying that cause hes black, biz makes fun of everyone, there's been way more threads about Carlos.

the absolute state of america

KEK

how is he not dead yet

He's also extravagantly anti-white.
youtube.com/watch?v=X7dBBF_1L_8

I think his wife is cute in the girl next door sort of way, very odd a nigger would be interested in a homely white girl instead of a skank.

>hates white peepo
>marries a white bitch

'Murica

Of course he does, hes already half white and wants to breed the rest of his black out. Its always the same with half breeds, they go off the edge on trying to be pro black/white/asian because they have no identity.

WHERE ARE HER LIPS??!?

He stole them

Too bad he deleted all the rest of his white-rant videos after they appeared on /pol/
They were golden

Amurricans tolerate this kind of speech? It doesn't get flagged as racist or anything?

>WE WUZ 56% N SHIIIEEET
Stay subhuman America.

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

There were people who archived all YT videos oh him, CryptoNick and other BCC shills before they have started to delete them.
There's an ongoing lawsuit, iirc.

>tolerate this kind of speech
Eh, only if it is politically aligned to the currently acceptable, trending, popular thought.
In theory, all speech is "free." In practice, classical liberalism fails catastrophically. Classical liberalism is what led to the current progressivism.
And it's only going to get worse.

"And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." -- Leviticus 20:16

Is it any different in Europe? Don’t they let Muslims carry out Sharia Law, give them rights over actual citizens, defend them, and let them forcefully breed? Don’t they turn churches into mosques over there?

This is outright racist, where the fuck are mods in this board? Reported.

Yeah, looking forward to seeing the outcome.
All in all, projects like BitConnect that use lending and usury are doomed to fail, just as usury has destroyed every single store of wealth in human history.
If people would just read history they'd be innoculated against this sort of thing.
One only needs to read the Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare to learn the lesson of usury via the traditional usurer, Jews, portrayed by Shylock.
Now, we have our Feinstein's, our Madoff's, our Goldman Sachs', etc.
Our Bitcoin Interest, our BitConnect, etc.

Indubitably my dear chap.

Have you been to Poland?

Poland is literally the only country that is different. That’s why the EU hates them.

kekd and checkd

Don't forget my motherland Hungary as well. Poland and Hungary BFF forever

fuck off nazis
liberty or death

the state of Russia as well, just caucasians instead of afroamericans

Nag dawg we hates you cuz you worthless n shit

AYO

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOL UP

>get rich off of ponzis
>marry the wicked witch of the west

Nice view of England, here. They are very white aren’t they?

give me bitcoins and shieeeet

Based black man with based mulatto baby and based colaburner

whiter than you sir

damnit people he has another youtube channel, i was stoned when i found it. its some next level nigger shit.

he explains that Africa used to have a long rope that stretched from coast to coast, and that they kicked out all the ablinos, passed the rope, to a continent named YOURROPE (EUROPE).

i was fucking dying. i smoke pot so some shit is much more funny to me. having some nigger tell me baboons kicked out white men 10,000 years ago passed YOUR ROPE is fucking... omg.... someone please find it help me..

>Veeky Forums
>moderated
Pick one

Wrong

I’m Irish, German, Japanese and Samoan.

I hate niggers, chinks, and white trash.

fuck your reddit spacing but i'd like to see this video

Ugly ass mongrel

>I’m Irish, German, Japanese and Samoan.
No, you're not Irish, not German, not Japanese and not Samoan. You are American though, praise drumpf :D

if you don't like it reddit is that way faggot >>

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and both of my parebts are Austrian, but I was born in America so I guess I’m not white, right?

White trash detected. How fast did you wipe the Cheetos off your fingers to write that when you saw my post? Did your man tits starts to jiggle as you feverishly typed out your ingenious retort? You, my friend, are the “ugly” one between us, I assure you. I am only ugly on the inside.

Then you are Austrian right?

cracks me up everytime

also OP's picrel kid will have the widest fucking jewgger nose in the world

Kek

kek
dumb bitch

la creatura...

Nigger detected.

>I am only ugly on the inside.

Based on that genetic mix you're probably ugly on the surface too. Your parents and grandparents through your ancestry away for pussy. If you were pure obese island monkey, pure nip, pure potato nigger, or pure kraut, I would probably be very happy for you but in reality you're just a mixed up amerimongrel with no culture and severed ethnic ties

I have the skin color and and facial characteristic of a white, and the strength athleticism of a Polynesian. I will not post a picture for you faggots but I have fought in the cage and have a 6 figure salary with a hefty crypto portfolio.

You stupid fucking Whites who have nothing going for you but a superiority complex based on nothing but what color the dick was that shot cum into your moms pussy are the second most pathetic race. The only thing more pathetic than you are the niggers who blame everyone else for their misfortune instead of realizing that their race has failed to emphasize education and failed to properly shame fathers who abandon their children. The chinks, Jews, Arabs all have their faults as well. But you two are the worst.

That is one of the ugliest fucking children I've seen in years, imagine having a black dad that DOESN'T run away before you're born and instead sticks around ruining his reputation and people's lives on YouTube for shitty crypto he can't even cash out.

Holy inferiority complex. Rage at your parents for interbreeding not at anonymous strangers online.

You sound like a child. What are you on the anonymous board for? Financial advise?

Broad has the biggest nose I've ever seen

To laugh at emotionally unstable women like you

Fucking kekkerino, I'm trying to have a meal in a restaurant but I fucking can't lmao

>nigger/mutt
>coal burner
>mutt child
i hope the darknet sets up contracts to kill all 3 of them

Triple melting pot theory theorizes that after three generations removed from ancestral homeland, one no longer identifies with country of origin but instead with religion.
This means that America is traditionally Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish.
"White" isn't even an ethnicity.
"White" is a deracinated term to separate you from your culture. What is culture?
Culture derives from the Latin word 'cultus' meaning common religious devotion of a people. What united Europe for over a thousand years? Christian culture.
Racial ethnicity is a secondary or tertiary factor.
When you're "white," you're not German, you're not Irish, you're not French, you're not Swede, you're not Brit, you're not Australian, you're not Bavarian, you're not Polish, you're not Western European.
You're just a deracinated social engineering tool to play off against others.

i, too, listen to Juden Peterstein

You’re on here so you are able to make failed attempts at witty remarks without the risk of experiencing the repercussion of receiving a backhand or worse as a response. Violence aside, I would be embarrassed to have to resort to the preteen level of argumentative tactics that you have in a face to face discussion as well. Join your high schools debate team, it will pay dividends.

Got a crack out of that but I don't listen to him. So I don't know what you're talking about.
You can be a suburbian deracinated "white" guy separated from your true culture, whose only culture and commonality with your neighbors is what you watched on television the night before or what kind of vehicle you bought if you want.
I'm not into debasing my culture with fictitious grandiose dreams of a culture founded merely upon the identity of being white. There's never been a civilization founded anywhere in society solely on the basis of color of skin.
Even in Nigeria there are 40+ tribes who are constantly at war with one another. What unites those who are united? Islam. Again, culture is the uniter.

What does a white Irish Protestant have in common with a white Irish Catholic? Or a white American Protestant have in common with a white Catholic Brit? Or a white Catholic Brit with a white Russian Orthodox? Hell, or even a white Protestant Baptist with a white Protestant Methodist?

t. Literal nigger