Bitcoin Crash Personified

Thinking Bitcoin will crash is like betting on Hillary winning. Sure, the technical indicators are on your side but you clearly don't understand the state of the people in the market/electorate. These things aren't determined by math.

She did win though by like 3m votes

Fuck BTC. It's time for the flippening.

>win

Nah, bitcoin is more like Bernie.

>we want free shit and we want it now!!!
>down with banks, power to the people!!!

literally 3 million more americans voted for her than trump but I see what you're getting at

so you're saying TA doesn't work? op i think you might be onto a revolutionary idea here.

Lol, actually not a terrible analogy

More Americans voted for Hillary than Obama in the 2008 dem primaries.

I can't even respect someone who knows that illegals are the only reason Hilary came close to the leader

Is she the president tho?

the libshits get booty blasted when you make this point, they have no retort

Get the fuck out democrat

Are you for fucking real? Find me a SINGLE accredited technical analyst that is saying BTC 'will succeed', Trump is a complete and utter fucking joke but I think BTC's eventual success will more closely mirror his unprecedented win. If his campaign and the FUD he had to deal with is an indicator of anything BTC still has room to 10'000x

The situation isn't dissimilar in that it covers a recurring theme this millennium.
People hate modern society and those in power have absolutely no idea what's going on.
Also bitcoin is an orange useless bloated old piece of shit.

holy fuck i just remembered how glad i am that she’s not president.
>screeching voice
>adult diapers
>fainting
>no tax cuts
it would be living hell

spotted the retard who doesn't know how the election works

are you stupid? Most people don't even know bitcoin exists. Ask the farmers if they'll sell you produce for bitcoin, they'll laugh in your fucking face.

3 million

and lost

Actually it would be literally the same. World is always what it used to be mmmmmhhh

>What is a Republic

Actually, she won by 3 million votes, Trump only became president through a technicality.

>americans
>implying niggers, jews and spics are americans

Take out the illegals in Cali voting and the dead people and she lost the popular vote too.

currently free falling

I'll bite.
The electoral college is what prevents civil war round 2. Popular vote thinks from the perspective of self interest, electoral votes benefits the states' self interests.

>technicality
A technicality called the US Electoral Collage. I'm not a burger and I don't like Trump, but this argument makes you sound like an uneducated hick.