Tether up boys

On the RSI for 20min up to the daily, looks like everything is overbought. Prices might not crash right away but the downtrend is starting.

You've been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dsp7xsLYNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tether up

>Everthing goes through a huge dip for two weeks
>Goes back up a small bit
>Overbought
This is why I don’t take peoples advice here anymore

While RSI is decades old, you heard of it a few months ago and now pretend to be an expert. Sad

actually I heard of it last month you pleb

stay poor newfag

he's right though. We might go for a small dip but we aren't going to 8k soon.
This week is bullish.

jesus christ you fucking retard I didn't say a market crash. Let me guess. you're all in on link huh

That's seriously my sister. Where did you get this fucking picture you creep

GIB MILK

I took it right before I snuck her in the closet and fucked the ever living shit outta her. she said some shit like she knew her brother would love to watch or something

Never bought LINK
You said that the downtrend is starting though which is retarded. If you meant a dip fine by me, but we're going to 10k soon.

Meant a dip that's gonna go into the next day at least broski.

why are people so dumb lmao they have to be proved wrong every time bitcoin takes a slight rise

>pic related

OP here. How bout you reply to me directly pussy boy. I can tell you’re a cuck lol

how about you learn how to read. pic obviously is saying it agrees with ur prediction. but im now starting to doubt this since you're such a low iq pajeet

>tripfagging
>"OmegaMaker"

>RSI was is now slightly above 50
>"tether up!!2"

Shit I didn’t even look at that pic my bad G

Those are some massive tits

youtube.com/watch?v=2dsp7xsLYNU

LAAAAADS
A
A
A
A
D
S

everything was massively oversold over the weekend retard

your same TA said so

She's gorgeous

I don't know what TA you're looking at but that shit was hella underbought before the rise. How about you learn how to use the computer before you reply to a TA thread kid